Post Reply fourth season?
Member
16455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ダバオ国際空港 - DIA [DV...
Offline
Posted 4/12/09
the third season has ended and
...time to make "predictions" for the upcoming "fourth season"...
1363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / South Carolina
Offline
Posted 4/28/09
I think there definitely will be one. If that is what you mean.

117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 4/30/09
Since I've watched the whole season.. THERE SHOULD BE A FOURTH SEASON!!

FOURTH SEASON I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU!!
6391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / London Baby! :)
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
Theres should definitely be one, since the third season turned out really good, and they haven't seem to resolve the whole thing.
Well, if it does come out, it should come out in a year or maybe half a year?
:)
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
I hope in the fourth season Ai will meet the descendant of Sentarou.. Then that descendant will like show Ai sentarou in hell and stuff like that.... AISHITERU AI!!

~~~Rawr~~
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / NL
Offline
Posted 5/5/09
Uhm, If you saw the first season you may know that Hajime Shibata ís the descendant from Sentarou Shibata.
Member
279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 5/7/09
Season four:
Picks up right after season 3, with Tsugumi is the main character. She rents out an apartment at an undisclosed city. Tsugumi begins receiving visions from Ai Enma again, it's new clients. Early on in the season she is reluctant to try and stop people, but she regains the passion she had lost, and tries to save people again. Ai also begins to she her visions of her father Hajime, and Tsugumi tries to uncover the mystery behind her father's disappearance. Just what happened to him? Where is he? Will she be able to find him?

Tsugumi's job in this new city is a nurse at a local hospital. She regularly treats a girl named Hotaru Meshiai, who is in a coma. She meets Takuma who visits Hotaru. Furthermore, Tsugumi is surrounded by people who send others to Hell, but she knows it's not within her power to stop them. She grimly ignores them.

Tsugumi is eventually shown visions of a boy named Takuma Kurebayashi, the boy who visits the girl with the coma. He turns out to be the boy from season 2 who Ai saved, and Tsugumi sees these memories. He's much older, about 16 or 17 at this point in time. According to her visions, he also has a connection to Hajime. Takuma is being shown visions of Hajime, similar to how Tsugumi was being shown visions of Ai in the first season. She unites with him, and her and Takuma begin to uncover the mystery behind Hajime's disappearance together for a couple episodes.

Unfortunately, Hotaru Meshiai unexpectedly wakes up from her coma and sends Takuma to Hell again. She had sent him to Hell before, but Ai saved him. He is sent to Hell before Tsugumi is able to fully uncover what happened to Hajime. Ai is not reluctant to send Takuma to Hell this time, because he was not tormented by the villagers. Hotaru Meshiai truly grew to resent him, and blame him for what happened to her brother.

After Takuma is sent to Hell, Tsugumi begins to have a nervous breakdown. She is then confronted by Hell Boy, who knows who Tsugumi is (he has the power to read people's minds thanks to his powers). He knows what happened to her father. He says he was sent to Hell the man who had an affair with his wife. Hell Boy says he knows this because he has special powers and has been to Hell before. He shares with Tsugumi his past, and how he was brutally murdered as a child by his parents who feared his powers. He then shows his experiences in Hell, how he escaped, how he sent his parents to Hell as an act of revenge, and his confrontation with Ai.

Hell Boy also has the power to bring people back from Hell, just as he can bring himself back. Hell Boy will bring Hajime back from the dead if Tsugumi will help him get revenge towards Ai Enma, who trapped him in Hell for nearly 15 years. Tsugumi who is broken and not in the right frame of thought, has no choice but to agree

Hell Boy uses Tsugumi to lure out Ai. Tsugumi uses the site and requests revenge towards Hotaru Meshiai. Ai appears and right before her to give her the straw doll, but before she can hand it over Hell Boy appears. The straw doll turns back into Wanyuudou.

Hell Boy mentions to Ai how he saw that Ai saved that boy Takuma as a child. Takuma shared a fate similar to Hell Boy, he was looked at as evil, and was killed by someone close to him. However, Ai decided to save Takuma, where as Hell Boy was not saved. Hell Boy says if she hadn't have done that, Takuma would have turned out just like him. He has psychic powers that would have developed in Hell, and he would have escaped and sought bitter vengeance towards the town of lovely hills.

Hell Boy gets pissed off and says he wants revenge for her imprisoning him. The two have a duel. He slams her through the house with his psychic powers, sending her through a bunch of trees outside. He pretty much beats the hell out of Ai, sends her through more trees, blasts her with dark blasts. It's like a powerful high speed Dragon Ball Z match. Ai's bloody and hurt, and Ai's assistants join in, but Hell Boy easily overpowers them just as before. Kikuri giggles as she watches Wanyuudou, Ren, Hone, and Yamawaro get beaten like that.

The area is suddenly shifted to the Hell Gate where Ai ferries people. Ai, Hell Boy, Wanyuudou, Ren, Hone, Yamawaro, Kikuri, and Tsugumi are standing in front of the gate watching as three boats approach from the other side. The Spider is rowing the first boat, and the jelly fish are pushing the other two. In the middle boat is Hajime, the left is Takuma, the right is Sentaro. All are restrained as if they had been tortured by Ai before she ferried them to Hell.

Hell Boy and Tsugumi don't know what's going on, so Wanyuudou briefs them by saying that that is "The God of Hell."

Ai looks upon Sentaro and Takuma and her spirits are crushed. Tsugumi approaches Hajime, but Hajime yells not to go past the gate. "You won't be able to come back!" Hell Boy is intrigued by Ai's spirit being broken. Kikuri giggles.


Use your imagination for the conclusion......

What do you think of my idea for season 4?
Member
16455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ダバオ国際空港 - DIA [DV...
Offline
Posted 5/7/09 , edited 5/7/09

xxDisturbedSavio wrote:

Season four:
Picks up right after season 3, with Tsugumi is the main character. She rents out an apartment at an undisclosed city. Tsugumi begins receiving visions from Ai Enma again, it's new clients. Early on in the season she is reluctant to try and stop people, but she regains the passion she had lost, and tries to save people again. Ai also begins to she her visions of her father Hajime, and Tsugumi tries to uncover the mystery behind her father's disappearance. Just what happened to him? Where is he? Will she be able to find him?

Tsugumi's job in this new city is a nurse at a local hospital. She regularly treats a girl named Hotaru Meshiai, who is in a coma. She meets Takuma who visits Hotaru. Furthermore, Tsugumi is surrounded by people who send others to Hell, but she knows it's not within her power to stop them. She grimly ignores them.

Tsugumi is eventually shown visions of a boy named Takuma Kurebayashi, the boy who visits the girl with the coma. He turns out to be the boy from season 2 who Ai saved, and Tsugumi sees these memories. He's much older, about 16 or 17 at this point in time. According to her visions, he also has a connection to Hajime. Takuma is being shown visions of Hajime, similar to how Tsugumi was being shown visions of Ai in the first season. She unites with him, and her and Takuma begin to uncover the mystery behind Hajime's disappearance together for a couple episodes.

Unfortunately, Hotaru Meshiai unexpectedly wakes up from her coma and sends Takuma to Hell again. She had sent him to Hell before, but Ai saved him. He is sent to Hell before Tsugumi is able to fully uncover what happened to Hajime. Ai is not reluctant to send Takuma to Hell this time, because he was not tormented by the villagers. Hotaru Meshiai truly grew to resent him, and blame him for what happened to her brother.

After Takuma is sent to Hell, Tsugumi begins to have a nervous breakdown. She is then confronted by Hell Boy, who knows who Tsugumi is (he has the power to read people's minds thanks to his powers). He knows what happened to her father. He says he was sent to Hell the man who had an affair with his wife. Hell Boy says he knows this because he has special powers and has been to Hell before. He shares with Tsugumi his past, and how he was brutally murdered as a child by his parents who feared his powers. He then shows his experiences in Hell, how he escaped, how he sent his parents to Hell as an act of revenge, and his confrontation with Ai.

Hell Boy also has the power to bring people back from Hell, just as he can bring himself back. Hell Boy will bring Hajime back from the dead if Tsugumi will help him get revenge towards Ai Enma, who trapped him in Hell for nearly 15 years. Tsugumi who is broken and not in the right frame of thought, has no choice but to agree

Hell Boy uses Tsugumi to lure out Ai. Tsugumi uses the site and requests revenge towards Hotaru Meshiai. Ai appears and right before her to give her the straw doll, but before she can hand it over Hell Boy appears. The straw doll turns back into Wanyuudou.

Hell Boy mentions to Ai how he saw that Ai saved that boy Takuma as a child. Takuma shared a fate similar to Hell Boy, he was looked at as evil, and was killed by someone close to him. However, Ai decided to save Takuma, where as Hell Boy was not saved. Hell Boy says if she hadn't have done that, Takuma would have turned out just like him. He has psychic powers that would have developed in Hell, and he would have escaped and sought bitter vengeance towards the town of lovely hills.

Hell Boy gets pissed off and says he wants revenge for her imprisoning him. The two have a duel. He slams her through the house with his psychic powers, sending her through a bunch of trees outside. He pretty much beats the hell out of Ai, sends her through more trees, blasts her with dark blasts. It's like a powerful high speed Dragon Ball Z match. Ai's bloody and hurt, and Ai's assistants join in, but Hell Boy easily overpowers them just as before. Kikuri giggles as she watches Wanyuudou, Ren, Hone, and Yamawaro get beaten like that.

The area is suddenly shifted to the Hell Gate where Ai ferries people. Ai, Hell Boy, Wanyuudou, Ren, Hone, Yamawaro, Kikuri, and Tsugumi are standing in front of the gate watching as three boats approach from the other side. The Spider is rowing the first boat, and the jelly fish are pushing the other two. In the middle boat is Hajime, the left is Takuma, the right is Sentaro. All are restrained as if they had been tortured by Ai before she ferried them to Hell.

Hell Boy and Tsugumi don't know what's going on, so Wanyuudou briefs them by saying that that is "The God of Hell."

Ai looks upon Sentaro and Takuma and her spirits are crushed. Tsugumi approaches Hajime, but Hajime yells not to go past the gate. "You won't be able to come back!" Hell Boy is intrigued by Ai's spirit being broken. Kikuri giggles.


Use your imagination for the conclusion......

What do you think of my idea for season 4?


man, you made one paragraph that made me kinda pissed off...lol~

Highlighted in red : i don't think Ai could torture them...if she could, she would've been in hell as well...

Highlighted in blue : i don't get the "spirit broken" part...hehe

heres my conclusion :

The god of hell offered the three released but in exchange for Ai...Hell Boy agrees but was interfered by Tsugumi because she has nothing to do with his experience and was just doing her job...then suddenly, the god of hell grabs both Hell Boy and Ai...Sentaro tries to free himself...yelling for him to suffer instead of his long childhood friend...as both of them nears the gate, a light appears from above...Yuzuki appears...and breaks the restraints of the two...and Yuzuki revealed herself as a messenger of the highest deity of heaven...to save Ai from further suffering because of the two heroic deeds she had done (saving Takuma and Yuzuki herself)...the god of hell becomes upset and tries to attack Yuzuki, but she dodges the attacks...and hurls blasts of energy back at him...Sentaro yells to stop...and offers himself for Ai and his wrongdoings against her...the god of hell agrees and Yuzuki took Ai, and both them disappear...Sentaro sheds a tear and yells "I'm sorry it had to go this way" Ai replies "Its ok...thank you for everything" and both Yuzuki and Ai disappear...Hajime also yells to Tsugumi : "Its ok...its not your fault...you're on your own now" and both shed tears as the three disappear into the gate...then the scene suddenly turns back into the real world...with only Hell Boy, Wanyuudou, Hone, Ren and Tsugumi...with nothing else to do, they all parted ways...and goes back to their normal lives...*fin*

hehehe...i feel like crying when i typed this thing...


Member
279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 5/7/09 , edited 5/7/09

RPMD_4G63 wrote:


man, you made one paragraph that made me kinda pissed off...lol~

Highlighted in red : i don't think Ai could torture them...if she could, she would've been in hell as well...

Highlighted in blue : i don't get the "spirit broken" part...hehe

heres my conclusion :

The god of hell offered the three released but in exchange for Ai...Hell Boy agrees but was interfered by Tsugumi because she has nothing to do with his experience and was just doing her job...then suddenly, the god of hell grabs both Hell Boy and Ai...Sentaro tries to free himself...yelling for him to suffer instead of his long childhood friend...as both of them nears the gate, a light appears from above...Yuzuki appears...and breaks the restraints of the two...and Yuzuki revealed herself as a messenger of the highest deity of heaven...to save Ai from further suffering because of the two heroic deeds she had done (saving Takuma and Yuzuki herself)...the god of hell becomes upset and tries to attack Yuzuki, but she dodges the attacks...and hurls blasts of energy back at him...Sentaro yells to stop...and offers himself for Ai and his wrongdoings against her...the god of hell agrees and Yuzuki took Ai, and both them disappear...Sentaro sheds a tear and yells "I'm sorry it had to go this way" Ai replies "Its ok...thank you for everything" and both Yuzuki and Ai disappear...Hajime also yells to Tsugumi : "Its ok...its not your fault...you're on your own now" and both shed tears as the three disappear into the gate...then the scene suddenly turns back into the real world...with only Hell Boy, Wanyuudou, Hone, Ren and Tsugumi...with nothing else to do, they all parted ways...and goes back to their normal lives...*fin*

hehehe...i feel like crying when i typed this thing...



Exactly how I want a season 4 to turn out.
Yuzuki being an entity of heaven seems like a great idea.

A little thing I'd like to add... Credits roll.... and suddenly a request is entered on a computer..... Kikuri appears in the sunset realm with Yamawaro next to her under a tree. She tells the little speech Ai usually told, and commands Yamawaro to come forth. "Yes Princess," he says. Yamawaro morphs into a straw doll and Kikuri hands over the doll to the person who had entered the request. "The rest is up to you." Sets up continuation nicely. They could go in a completely different direction after Ai's saga finally ends. Could even show Kikuri getting other assistants besides Yamawaro.


Oh yeah, the blue part where I said Ai's spirit was broken. It means Ai was feeling sad and shocked, which she would feel if that ever happened. The red part was a bit of a typo since I was rushing through the ending... meant to say "All three were restrained and looked as if they had been recently tortured, similar to how Ai sometimes retrains and tortures people before she ferries them"
Posted 5/7/09 , edited 5/7/09
The fourth season should be the last season; because the series could go on and on, seeing as every episode is a different story with a backstory. I reckon if there is a fourth season it should focus on Kikuri seeing as little is known about her; except that she is the host for the will of the "god of Hell'. and that she wishes to be Jigoku Shoujo. There are many summaries of what I would like to happen, but this is my main one.
Even though Ai is to serve another eternity being Jigoku Shoujo will Kikuri over come her possessor and become her own person? and fight Ai for the position of Jigoku Shoujo and release her from her contract?
Member
16455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ダバオ国際空港 - DIA [DV...
Offline
Posted 5/7/09

xxDisturbedSavio wrote:


RPMD_4G63 wrote:


man, you made one paragraph that made me kinda pissed off...lol~

Highlighted in red : i don't think Ai could torture them...if she could, she would've been in hell as well...

Highlighted in blue : i don't get the "spirit broken" part...hehe

heres my conclusion :

The god of hell offered the three released but in exchange for Ai...Hell Boy agrees but was interfered by Tsugumi because she has nothing to do with his experience and was just doing her job...then suddenly, the god of hell grabs both Hell Boy and Ai...Sentaro tries to free himself...yelling for him to suffer instead of his long childhood friend...as both of them nears the gate, a light appears from above...Yuzuki appears...and breaks the restraints of the two...and Yuzuki revealed herself as a messenger of the highest deity of heaven...to save Ai from further suffering because of the two heroic deeds she had done (saving Takuma and Yuzuki herself)...the god of hell becomes upset and tries to attack Yuzuki, but she dodges the attacks...and hurls blasts of energy back at him...Sentaro yells to stop...and offers himself for Ai and his wrongdoings against her...the god of hell agrees and Yuzuki took Ai, and both them disappear...Sentaro sheds a tear and yells "I'm sorry it had to go this way" Ai replies "Its ok...thank you for everything" and both Yuzuki and Ai disappear...Hajime also yells to Tsugumi : "Its ok...its not your fault...you're on your own now" and both shed tears as the three disappear into the gate...then the scene suddenly turns back into the real world...with only Hell Boy, Wanyuudou, Hone, Ren and Tsugumi...with nothing else to do, they all parted ways...and goes back to their normal lives...*fin*

hehehe...i feel like crying when i typed this thing...



Exactly how I want a season 4 to turn out.
Yuzuki being an entity of heaven seems like a great idea.

A little thing I'd like to add... Credits roll.... and suddenly a request is entered on a computer..... Kikuri appears in the sunset realm with Yamawaro next to her under a tree. She tells the little speech Ai usually told, and commands Yamawaro to come forth. "Yes Princess," he says. Yamawaro morphs into a straw doll and Kikuri hands over the doll to the person who had entered the request. "The rest is up to you." Sets up continuation nicely. They could go in a completely different direction after Ai's saga finally ends. Could even show Kikuri getting other assistants besides Yamawaro.


Oh yeah, the blue part where I said Ai's spirit was broken. It means Ai was feeling sad and shocked, which she would feel if that ever happened. The red part was a bit of a typo since I was rushing through the ending... meant to say "All three were restrained and looked as if they had been recently tortured, similar to how Ai sometimes retrains and tortures people before she ferries them"


nice one...but sounds like a spinoff if kikuri becomes the new jigoku shoujo...lol...and that makes season five (if ever~! hehe) look like a slapstick comedy...

Member
3589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / united states
Offline
Posted 5/22/09
lol wow nice imagination.....but u know i hope it never Never becomes like that.
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/4/13
I'm confused and I still have some questions. How did Ai come back? Didn't she sacrifice herself in the second season for Takuma? Did her soul go to hell with her parents? I am confused how Enma Ai was able to return again and perform the Jigoku Tsuushin duties after what happened in the second season in the last few episodes. I thought by now Ai would be against such a thing but she comes back again to perform those duties. If I remember correctly, didn't Ai agree to be the Jigoku Shoujo to save her parents' soul? In the second season, Ai broke the rules to save Takuma and she also sacrificed herself. So she died TWICE and jeez... that is depressing. So she comes back again to continue those duties but for what reason this time? Is it still to save her parents' souls from Hell? The most heartbreaking moment in this third season was looking at the scene in the last episode near the end when Ai and Yuzuki were standing over Yuzuki's younger self and seeing her younger self lying there and waiting for help and eventually died there. I couldn't hold it in anymore when Ai began crying for Yuzuki in the scene because she understood how it felt to be alone and helpless.

I'm a bit late into this series because the first season debuted many years ago and I actually managed to finish all three seasons during my free-time. It's honestly a very good anime with a lot of issues about morality and the cycle of hatred and vengeance of human beings.

I'm hoping for a 4th season if possible because I don't consider it a good ending in my opinion. The ending is satisfying somewhat, but for Ai and her companions it just doesn't seem happy in my opinion. What I would consider a good/happy ending would be that someday Ai and her friends could be free of this "Master of Hell" person (spider) and given another chance to live again as a human. Though the hate and revenge thing won't go away because of human beings. If the world has no more hate/revenge/etc. then it would be Heaven obviously, but we all know this world is not Heaven. Nonetheless, I hope the series end with Ai and her friends being free of their duties and given another chance to live life as normal human beings, in my opinion. I'm also proud to say that the biggest reason I found this series was because of Enma Ai. I'm sort of obsessed with characters that have red eyes or white hair, and it's even better if he/she has both. I also really like Ai's stoic personality because perhaps I can relate to the reason why she's that way.

Anyways, I'm not surprised that Ai is such as great person even though considering what happened in her past and the first season between Hajime Shibata/Hajime Tsugumi and Ai. I'm pretty sure by now that she has probably let go of her hatred and vengeance and now she's just stuck doing this Jigoku Shoujo job. That's why I believe that the most conclusive ending would be that Ai and her friends would be freed from this horrific job one day. Though I understand that sometimes not everything in life ends well. For those who don't know, the word/name "Ai" means love in Japanese and in the Chinese language. I know that because I am Chinese myself.
You must be logged in to post.