First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply ★Request☆UserBar★
62108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / my own world.
Offline
Posted 5/9/09

iBunny wrote:


darkraven_08 wrote:

Text: darkraven_08 ,
Extras: up to you
Main Colour: up to you
New background: up to you
Picture:



Done


So so sorry for the wait D: Hope you like it
Here you go~ :3



AWW. it's a cutie. thank you :]
Member
2288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / pilipinas!!!!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 5/12/09 , edited 6/14/09
Text:yuey18
Extras:anything
Main Colour:red..
New background:anything that fits =)
Picture:


Done
Posted 5/25/09 , edited 6/14/09
Text:Yuuri-Blossom
Extras:eny thing to make it look cute
Main Colour:
New background:eny
Picture:
plz and thx i cant whaite to see it

Done
Posted 5/28/09 , edited 6/14/09
Text: Valtora
Extras: anything cool =)
Main Colour: purple and black
New background: anything that fits ~
Picture:


Done
Member
39872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ღ•иexт тσ yσu•ღ
Offline
Posted 6/4/09 , edited 6/14/09
Text: Amu_Hinamori_23
Extras: hearts, anything cute
Main Colour: pink
New background: anything
Picture:


Done
Creator
9377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/14/09
I'm so sorry guys v.v I totally spaced.
I was focusing too much on manga colors, I enjoy it too much ><"
Hope you can forgive me D:
Creator
9377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/14/09 , edited 6/14/09

yuey18 wrote:

Text:yuey18
Extras:anything
Main Colour:red..
New background:anything that fits =)
Picture:


Im sooooo sorry D: i hope you still like it ><"
Here yuu go~

Creator
9377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

Yuuri-Blossom wrote:

Text:Yuuri-Blossom
Extras:eny thing to make it look cute
Main Colour:
New background:eny
Picture:
plz and thx i cant whaite to see it


Im sooo sorry ><" Hope you still like it
Here you go~

Creator
9377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

AnyaRei wrote:

Text: Valtora
Extras: anything cool =)
Main Colour: purple and black
New background: anything that fits ~
Picture:


Done


Sooo sorry for the long wait D: Hope you still like it
Here you go~



Creator
9377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

Amu_Hinamori_23 wrote:

Text: Amu_Hinamori_23
Extras: hearts, anything cute
Main Colour: pink
New background: anything
Picture:


Done


Sorry for the wait v.v
Here you go, hope you like it~

Member
39872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ღ•иexт тσ yσu•ღ
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

iBunny wrote:


Amu_Hinamori_23 wrote:

Text: Amu_Hinamori_23
Extras: hearts, anything cute
Main Colour: pink
New background: anything
Picture:


Done


Sorry for the wait v.v
Here you go, hope you like it~



Wow! Thanks it's so cute!

Posted 6/15/09

iBunny wrote:


AnyaRei wrote:

Text: Valtora
Extras: anything cool =)
Main Colour: purple and black
New background: anything that fits ~
Picture:


Done


Sooo sorry for the long wait D: Hope you still like it
Here you go~





oh thanks! it looks nice xD
Member
27982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/29/09 , edited 10/23/09


DONE
Moderator
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 10/19/09 , edited 10/19/09

Mermaid-Rina wrote:

Text: Mizuki//Mermaid-Rina
Extras: random text brushes, kind of like the example you have~ <3
Main Colour: anything that matches
New background: hehe if you want
Picture:




:excl: DONE!
Hope you like it~ this is my first time made userbar! Hope you like it~
Member
27982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/19/09


Hehe arigatou
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.