First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply avii/banner contest!
Posted 4/13/09 , edited 4/21/09
its actually simple all you need to do is to find an aquatic picture and put the groups name on it Crystal Sea Kingdom and join now so what are you waiting for go and make your aviis anyone can enter! especially the creator and mods^^

prizes N/A we'll be thinking of it^^

avii's


banners
Creator
5642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ***~Within your h...
Offline
Posted 4/13/09
Hey amuto-chan, can i join too? =3
Posted 4/14/09

HyperBlossoms wrote:

Hey amuto-chan, can i join too? =3


everyone can join creators moderators even members!!!
Posted 4/14/09
im not sure but i did two aviis
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 4/14/09
this looks fun ^_^ hehe..but i wanna see how the others do it XP
Creator
5642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ***~Within your h...
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
i dont have a time to make aviis >_> im sumtimes busy..>< and dont worry members, ill enjoy lookin at ur aviis and banners! ^^
Posted 4/18/09

animemusiklover wrote:

this looks fun ^_^ hehe..but i wanna see how the others do it XP





HyperBlossoms wrote:

i dont have a time to make aviis >_> im sumtimes busy..>< and dont worry members, ill enjoy lookin at ur aviis and banners! ^^


come on anime chan and hyper chan try and make some avii this is a contest everyone can join!
Creator
5642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ***~Within your h...
Offline
Posted 4/18/09

amutofan101 wrote:


animemusiklover wrote:

this looks fun ^_^ hehe..but i wanna see how the others do it XP





HyperBlossoms wrote:

i dont have a time to make aviis >_> im sumtimes busy..>< and dont worry members, ill enjoy lookin at ur aviis and banners! ^^


come on anime chan and hyper chan try and make some avii this is a contest everyone can join!


lolz! ok im makin one!!!!! =3
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 4/18/09
i dun have any pictures that would be good for the group XP
Creator
5642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ***~Within your h...
Offline
Posted 4/19/09
banner:


I couldnt upload my crystal sea avii. Amuto, if ur OL in YM I need ur help. >____< both of us should photoshare in YM

Posted 4/20/09

HyperBlossoms wrote:

banner:


I couldnt upload my crystal sea avii. Amuto, if ur OL in YM I need ur help. >____< both of us should photoshare in YM



kk ill share my avii wit you YM^^
Posted 4/20/09

animemusiklover wrote:

i dun have any pictures that would be good for the group XP


the find some google
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 4/21/09
here..


2nd Avii quote


35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 4/21/09
made a very simple banner...>_<

Posted 4/21/09

Candii-Cane wrote:

im not sure but i did two aviis





animemusiklover wrote:

here..


2nd Avii quote







animemusiklover wrote:

made a very simple banner...>_<



OMG thank you for posting your aviis in here! im really grateful *bows*
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.