First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod Application
Posted 4/14/09
honestly i donno how to make them!!!
but i did did some blingee
here:




or go on this wedsitehttp://blingee.com/blingee/view/88516182-love-ya?offset=0&owner=animemix to see some more
Posted 4/14/09 , edited 4/14/09
Username: Animefun213
Name: Reina
Programs: GIMP, Photofiltre, And Photoscape.
Why do you want to be a mod in this group: I enjoy making avatars for people and I want to improve my skills.
How often can you help out: I usually will help out 4 days a week for about 2-3 hours a day.
Example (anything you can do please put it in):
Photo Shoppers
11790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / hiding in ur clos...
Offline
Posted 4/14/09
Username: lazyhead1
Name: yuki
Programs: photoscape
Why do you want to be a mod in this group: i love making avii's ^^
How often can you help out: when i can
Example (anything you can do please put it in):

Avii's :


Banner's ? :
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
Username:bubblegum-samurai
Name: Yama-chan
Programs: Photoshop CS3 & Photoscape
Why do you want to be a mod in this group: I love making graphics and meeting new people. (:
How often can you help out: Everyday. =DD
Example (anything you can do please put it in):

Creator
12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kurosawa Yamato's...
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

animemix wrote:

honestly i donno how to make them!!!
but i did did some blingee
here:




or go on this wedsitehttp://blingee.com/blingee/view/88516182-love-ya?offset=0&owner=animemix to see some more


Alright. Can you be a mod that helps organize things in forum like birthdays, etc???
Creator
12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kurosawa Yamato's...
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

animefun213 wrote:

Username: Animefun213
Name: Reina
Programs: GIMP, Photofiltre, And Photoscape.
Why do you want to be a mod in this group: I enjoy making avatars for people and I want to improve my skills.
How often can you help out: I usually will help out 4 days a week for about 2-3 hours a day.
Example (anything you can do please put it in):


Your going to be a bronze mod that will help out for banners n icons. Is that all rite with u??
Creator
12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kurosawa Yamato's...
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

lazyhead1 wrote:

Username: lazyhead1
Name: yuki
Programs: photoscape
Why do you want to be a mod in this group: i love making avii's ^^
How often can you help out: when i can
Example (anything you can do please put it in):

Avii's :


Banner's ? :


Gratz, your now a bronze mod. Please do help out the group. =]
Creator
12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kurosawa Yamato's...
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

bubblegum-samurai wrote:

Username:bubblegum-samurai
Name: Yama-chan
Programs: Photoshop CS3 & Photoscape
Why do you want to be a mod in this group: I love making graphics and meeting new people. (:
How often can you help out: Everyday. =DD
Example (anything you can do please put it in):



Gratz yama chan. Your now a golden mod. Please help out the group. thank u.=]
Posted 4/15/09

iPlatinum wrote:


animefun213 wrote:

Username: Animefun213
Name: Reina
Programs: GIMP, Photofiltre, And Photoscape.
Why do you want to be a mod in this group: I enjoy making avatars for people and I want to improve my skills.
How often can you help out: I usually will help out 4 days a week for about 2-3 hours a day.
Example (anything you can do please put it in):


Your going to be a bronze mod that will help out for banners n icons. Is that all rite with u??


^^ Alright! That's fine with me! Domo!
Posted 4/15/09
ok, thnx
Photo Shoppers
4020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
Username: kotomi24
Name: Marta
Programs: Photoshop CS3
Why do you want to be a mod in this group: i love do aviis
How often can you help out: everyday
Example (anything you can do please put it in):
Photo Shoppers
75093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / kya~ *screams* st...
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

Username: EclipxeNight
Name: Natsumi
Programs: photoshop
Why do you want to be a mod in this group: i want to help out this group
How often can you help out: whenever i can be on [majority of the time]
Example (anything you can do please put it in):
Aviis

Mini Profile Infos

banners


i have some profile gfx but i currently cannot find them atm >< :O
Photo Shoppers
48340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 808♥
Offline
Posted 4/15/09


K thx
Creator
12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kurosawa Yamato's...
Offline
Posted 4/15/09 , edited 4/15/09

kotomi24 wrote:

Username: kotomi24
Name: Marta
Programs: Photoshop CS3
Why do you want to be a mod in this group: i love do aviis
How often can you help out: everyday
Example (anything you can do please put it in):


Gratz Kotomi chan. Your now a golden mod. Please do help out the group, ne. =]
Creator
12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kurosawa Yamato's...
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

EclipxeNight wrote:


Username: EclipxeNight
Name: Natsumi
Programs: photoshop
Why do you want to be a mod in this group: i want to help out this group
How often can you help out: whenever i can be on [majority of the time]
Example (anything you can do please put it in):
Aviis

Mini Profile Infos

banners


i have some profile gfx but i currently cannot find them atm >< :O



Natsuki chan, gratz. Your a golden mod. Please do help out the group. arigato. =]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.