First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
who is the best main character in the anime~!
Posted 10/1/09
Ichigo from Bleach!
1331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/2/09 , edited 10/17/09
This guy here is the best main- ICHIGO from Bleach !!!


i also like ZERO from VK !
Posted 10/2/09

Kenji Harima

School Rumble
4638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Miami, Florida
Offline
Posted 10/2/09 , edited 10/2/09
Monkey D. Luffy, he's optimistic, brave, loyal, funny, dumb without being anoying and more importantly he doesn't need to go all emo and shit to get simpathy or to draw power from another personality or inner demon to win a battle, he is just too freaking epic.






Plus, when you got Queens wetting their panties on your account, you know you're in a league of your own



2219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/2/09
Lelouch Lamperouge
Posted 10/2/09
Kazuma from Kaze no Stigma
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/2/09
Naruto.....
5142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/2/09
Gintoki
Alucard
Syaoran
Mugen
62593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Houston,TX
Offline
Posted 10/2/09 , edited 10/2/09




I agree,this guy Lelouch Vi Britannia is one of the most complex multifaceted characters in anime(only the characters in Death Note even come close).Child prodigy,prince in exile,brother,emporor,pretty boy,manipulator,general,friend,egomaniac,judge,jury,and executioner,......and finally,sacrifice................I forgot TEENAGER.
Posted 10/2/09
Gintoki
62593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Houston,TX
Offline
Posted 10/2/09

snakepimp wrote:

Monkey D. Luffy, he's optimistic, brave, loyal, funny, dumb without being anoying and more importantly he doesn't need to go all emo and shit to get simpathy or to draw power from another personality or inner demon to win a battle, he is just too freaking epic.



I like Luffy,but as a main character,his lack of emotions take away from his personality(which is almost nonexistent),the rest of the Straw Hat crew are the personality and emotional anchors of that show,Luffy is just an instrument of righteousness within the show.Naruto and Ichigo are the same,but both are driven by emotions.Luffy doesn't have a reason why he does a lot of the things he does,he just does what he wants,depending on the situation,and he doesn't mature from situation to situation,other than getting stronger he doesn't change.
4638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Miami, Florida
Offline
Posted 10/2/09 , edited 10/2/09

kninjaknight wrote:


snakepimp wrote:

Monkey D. Luffy, he's optimistic, brave, loyal, funny, dumb without being anoying and more importantly he doesn't need to go all emo and shit to get simpathy or to draw power from another personality or inner demon to win a battle, he is just too freaking epic.



I like Luffy,but as a main character,his lack of emotions take away from his personality(which is almost nonexistent),the rest of the Straw Hat crew are the personality and emotional anchors of that show,Luffy is just an instrument of righteousness within the show.Naruto and Ichigo are the same,but both are driven by emotions.Luffy doesn't have a reason why he does a lot of the things he does,he just does what he wants,depending on the situation,and he doesn't mature from situation to situation,other than getting stronger he doesn't change.


Luffy being simple minded is what makes him such a good main character, it was the same with Goku, but i like Luffy better because of his attitude towards life trying to have as much fun as he can in his adventures while trying to achieve his dream instead of just looking for a fight against a strong opponent is more praise worthy.

Plus, i wouldn't call Luffy emotionless, the fact that he is a happy-go lucky guy makes you take him even more seriously when the shit hits the fan, he didn't needed or wanted to hear Nami's past to help her, he didn't fought back when Bellamy attacked him because he didn't consider it was worth fighting someone without dreams, he cried in the aftermath of his duel with Usopp and he broke down feeling helpless after the crew's defeat and separation at the hands of Bartholomew Kuma, and you call that not having emotions and personality?....Then we're watching diferent shows dude.
62593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Houston,TX
Offline
Posted 10/2/09

snakepimp wrote:


kninjaknight wrote:


snakepimp wrote:

Monkey D. Luffy, he's optimistic, brave, loyal, funny, dumb without being anoying and more importantly he doesn't need to go all emo and shit to get simpathy or to draw power from another personality or inner demon to win a battle, he is just too freaking epic.



I like Luffy,but as a main character,his lack of emotions take away from his personality(which is almost nonexistent),the rest of the Straw Hat crew are the personality and emotional anchors of that show,Luffy is just an instrument of righteousness within the show.Naruto and Ichigo are the same,but both are driven by emotions.Luffy doesn't have a reason why he does a lot of the things he does,he just does what he wants,depending on the situation,and he doesn't mature from situation to situation,other than getting stronger he doesn't change.


Luffy being simple minded is what makes him such a good main character, it was the same with Goku, but i like Luffy better because of his attitude towards life trying to have as much fun as he can in his adventures while trying to achieve his dream instead of just looking for a fight against a strong opponent is more praise worthy.

Plus, i wouldn't call Luffy emotionless, the fact that he is a happy-go lucky guy makes you take him even more seriously when the shit hits the fan, he didn't needed or wanted to hear Nami's past to help her, he didn't fought back when Bellamy attacked him because he didn't consider it was worth fighting someone without dreams, he cried in the aftermath of his duel with Usopp and he broke down feeling helpless after the crew's defeat and separation at the hands of Bartholomew Kuma, and you call that not having emotions and personality?....Then we're watching diferent shows dude.


What is Luffy's motivation,Goku is the same as Luffy,everyone around him supply the emotions majority of the time,Luffy DOES NOT MATURE AS A CHARACTER AT ALL,AT LEAST GOKU STOPPED BEING COMPLETLEY IGNORANT TOWARDS THE END.His only vice is eating food.His only want is to be free to sail the Grande line,not find One Piece.

4638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Miami, Florida
Offline
Posted 10/2/09
Dude, this is the "who is the best main character in anime" this is a personal taste thread, you do realize that you ain't gonna change my mind do you? How about you list your favorite, huh?
phanAn 
68719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
63 / F / OP,FL
Offline
Posted 10/2/09



Gintama
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.