First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply ANIME SWORDSMEN THAT YOU WANT TO SEE MORE OF
Posted 4/6/08

jened wrote:

KENSHIN!!! (samurai X)


he he,yup,yup,I agree!! ^_^
24365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
lmao... in almost all topics people agree to meee
Creator
2304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / laurel delaware
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

jened wrote:

lmao... in almost all topics people agree to meee


yea because almost everyone in the group likes kenshin.
24365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
proves i have a good taste
3489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
kenshin
inuyasha
or
samurai jack
at least i think those r the only three
Creator
2304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / laurel delaware
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

jened wrote:

proves i have a good taste


yea u aiight
Creator
2304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / laurel delaware
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

GZ_anime-manga wrote:

kenshin
inuyasha
or
samurai jack
at least i think those r the only three


LOL samurai Jack
24365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
OMFG!!! i didn't thought of INUYASHAAAAA!!! >.< how could i?!?!?!
Creator
2304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / laurel delaware
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

jened wrote:

OMFG!!! i didn't thought of INUYASHAAAAA!!! >.< how could i?!?!?!


STILL . Samurai Jack ?? he sucks, all he does is go around fighting giant robot bugs.
24365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
yeeep.. i'll never vote for samurai jack.. gaah.. that badly made cartoon. XDD. at least inuyasha's hawt XDD
Creator
2304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / laurel delaware
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

jened wrote:

yeeep.. i'll never vote for samurai jack.. gaah.. that badly made cartoon. XDD. at least inuyasha's hawt XDD


inuyasha is ok but not as good as his brother.
24365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
hmm.. inuyasha's only half.. that explains
3489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

desfines07 wrote:


jened wrote:

OMFG!!! i didn't thought of INUYASHAAAAA!!! >.< how could i?!?!?!


STILL . Samurai Jack ?? he sucks, all he does is go around fighting giant robot bugs.


i still would want to watch it once in a while

Creator
2304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / laurel delaware
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

GZ_anime-manga wrote:


desfines07 wrote:


jened wrote:

OMFG!!! i didn't thought of INUYASHAAAAA!!! >.< how could i?!?!?!


STILL . Samurai Jack ?? he sucks, all he does is go around fighting giant robot bugs.


i still would want to watch it once in a while



its not worth watching
3489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

GZ_anime-manga wrote:


desfines07 wrote:


jened wrote:

OMFG!!! i didn't thought of INUYASHAAAAA!!! >.< how could i?!?!?!


STILL . Samurai Jack ?? he sucks, all he does is go around fighting giant robot bugs.


i still would want to watch it once in a while



well your probably right

ill let you win this argument

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.