First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply ANIME SWORDSMEN THAT YOU WANT TO SEE MORE OF
Creator
2304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / laurel delaware
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
mr. X
Moderator
3663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

desfines07 wrote:

mr. X


that is the worst picture i have ever seen
but yeah
Creator
2304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / laurel delaware
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
lol wat ! thats 1 of the best pics i seen of kenshin, stop hatein
Member
4444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
Best pics? The picture itself surely is well done but it hardly looks like Kenshin. The facial structure is completely off.
Creator
2304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / laurel delaware
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
lol i know, but i still like it
Moderator
3663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

Ice_Blue_Eyes wrote:

Best pics? The picture itself surely is well done but it hardly looks like Kenshin. The facial structure is completely off.


that's exactly what i meant
Posted 8/5/08
Gatts from Berserk
Creator
2304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / laurel delaware
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

rkanubis wrote:

Gatts from Berserk



I want to see berserk soo dam bad... i heard that gatts is pretty hardcore
Member
4444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

desfines07 wrote:


rkanubis wrote:

Gatts from Berserk



I want to see berserk soo dam bad... i heard that gatts is pretty hardcore


It's a great anime. I really enjoy it. I have not seen the whole series yet though.
Posted 1/2/09
somehow they they need to bring back zabuza from naruto. he is ded but hey you never no what mite happen
Creator
2304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / laurel delaware
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

EagleEyeShirar wrote:

somehow they they need to bring back zabuza from naruto. he is ded but hey you never no what mite happen


i would love to see him back too but i dont think zabuza is coming back anytime soon.
Posted 1/4/09

desfines07 wrote:


EagleEyeShirar wrote:

somehow they they need to bring back zabuza from naruto. he is ded but hey you never no what mite happen


i would love to see him back too but i dont think zabuza is coming back anytime soon.

yeah your prob right unless sasuke learns reanimatin but i dont think he will but yeah that saddens me

Creator
2304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / laurel delaware
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

EagleEyeShirar wrote:


desfines07 wrote:


EagleEyeShirar wrote:

somehow they they need to bring back zabuza from naruto. he is ded but hey you never no what mite happen


i would love to see him back too but i dont think zabuza is coming back anytime soon.

yeah your prob right unless sasuke learns reanimatin but i dont think he will but yeah that saddens me



reananime ??? explain, i never heard of it.
Posted 1/10/09

desfines07 wrote:


EagleEyeShirar wrote:


desfines07 wrote:


EagleEyeShirar wrote:

somehow they they need to bring back zabuza from naruto. he is ded but hey you never no what mite happen


i would love to see him back too but i dont think zabuza is coming back anytime soon.

yeah your prob right unless sasuke learns reanimatin but i dont think he will but yeah that saddens me



reananime ??? explain, i never heard of it.


sorry i sed that rong reanimation bringing those who have past back from the dead you must have sacrifices in order for it to work but is sasuke would do this he could bring back even Yondaim himself
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.