First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Overpopulation
2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

Baka-Master wrote:

I'd say, kill the older generation ( people in the 70 years), because they're the source for this problem



Good idea! But the majority of them has already no money anymore, because of their children and grandchildren. If there is something to gain you have to go for younger ones about 50 upwards.
Posted 4/14/09

sindba-d wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

I'd say, kill the older generation ( people in the 70 years), because they're the source for this problem



Good idea! But the majority of them has already no money anymore, because of their children and grandchildren. If there is something to gain you have to go for younger ones about 50 upwards.


That's why insurance exist, my friend.


2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

Baka-Master wrote:


KinkyBear wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

I'd say, kill the older generation ( people in the 70 years), because they're the source for this problem


voluntary suicide!!!


Ofcourse >:D,

those old geezers already existed a long time on this world, so it's already time for them to disappear, and give the ''New generation'' a chance to survive in this world.


More than 50-60 years is also unnatural for humans(at least as long as I'm not that old).
Posted 4/14/09 , edited 4/14/09

sindba-d wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


KinkyBear wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

I'd say, kill the older generation ( people in the 70 years), because they're the source for this problem


voluntary suicide!!!


Ofcourse >:D,

those old geezers already existed a long time on this world, so it's already time for them to disappear, and give the ''New generation'' a chance to survive in this world.


More than 50-60 years is also unnatural for humans(at least as long as I'm not that old).


Not true, it's proved that woman are usually 80 years old before they're dying.

and for the man 75.

2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

Baka-Master wrote:


sindba-d wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


KinkyBear wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

I'd say, kill the older generation ( people in the 70 years), because they're the source for this problem


voluntary suicide!!!


Ofcourse >:D,

those old geezers already existed a long time on this world, so it's already time for them to disappear, and give the ''New generation'' a chance to survive in this world.


More than 50-60 years is also unnatural for humans(at least as long as I'm not that old).


Not true, it's proved that woman are usually 80 years old before they're dying.

and for the man 75.




Third World:. . . 35-60 years (e.g. Mozambique: 40.3 years, 2005 est)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longevity#Present_life_expectancies_around_the_world

That's the natural lifspan without medical treatment! Anyone above should be outlawed.

It's all for the greater benefit of humankind! I bet they'll be grateful to help the younger generation!
Posted 4/14/09

sindba-d wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


sindba-d wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


KinkyBear wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

I'd say, kill the older generation ( people in the 70 years), because they're the source for this problem


voluntary suicide!!!


Ofcourse >:D,

those old geezers already existed a long time on this world, so it's already time for them to disappear, and give the ''New generation'' a chance to survive in this world.


More than 50-60 years is also unnatural for humans(at least as long as I'm not that old).


Not true, it's proved that woman are usually 80 years old before they're dying.

and for the man 75.




Third World:. . . 35-60 years (e.g. Mozambique: 40.3 years, 2005 est)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longevity#Present_life_expectancies_around_the_world

That's the natural lifspan without medical treatment! Anyone above should be outlawed.

It's all for the greater benefit of humankind! I bet they'll be grateful to help the younger generation!



Hmm, oke ;D
3394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Boracay....sana.
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

Mypinkyrulez wrote:


shishiz wrote:

Let's kill each other to minimize the world's population.


*Shoots*


I'll kill you first. Then CR. Then the whole world.
I'll volunteer to be the last one to be killed.
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 4/16/09

shishiz wrote:


Mypinkyrulez wrote:


shishiz wrote:

Let's kill each other to minimize the world's population.


*Shoots*


I'll kill you first. Then CR. Then the whole world.
I'll volunteer to be the last one to be killed.


Too late. *Shoots* :p
12533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 4/16/09
With China having 25% of the world's population, I guess it is reasonable to only have one child. Well it can't be helped. Or maybe the UN can make an immigration policy for China to move families to countries with a much much less population.
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/16/09
^ i thought it was 20%?
3394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Boracay....sana.
Offline
Posted 4/17/09 , edited 4/17/09

Mypinkyrulez wrote:


shishiz wrote:


Mypinkyrulez wrote:


shishiz wrote:

Let's kill each other to minimize the world's population.


*Shoots*


I'll kill you first. Then CR. Then the whole world.
I'll volunteer to be the last one to be killed.


Too late. *Shoots* :p


Oh damn. I'm dead.
Posted 4/17/09
i have 6 siblings

and over 100 cousins

im sure my grandparents wouldnt mind selling a couple of us.
Posted 4/17/09
Give me a death note... , a photo of yours and your full name please and sure, tomorrow, the population might decrease for about 3%
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/17/09
^ can i have ur DN, picture and name? also ur family's name n pics?
Scientist Moderator
digs 
48106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/17/09
I don't believe that overpopulation is an issue. Along with global warming, overpopulation is a government scandal to control the world. In many of the "crowded" countries the population is decreasing due to low birth rates (like the UK, Japan, Germany, Spain, and many other developed urbanized nations). The population is booming in Africa and the Middle East due to high birth rates. Overpopulation isn't an issue.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.