First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
[Philippine] Hana Kimi
2368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/13/09 , edited 4/13/09


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_ABS-CBN

omg i know this is shocking and im a FAN of hana kimi
omg seriously cmon.....

and this is toni gonzaga [FYI she's really pretty in my opinion]


7583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/13/09 , edited 4/13/09
eeeww....


wait are they making one or just airing it?
2368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/13/09

jvz05 wrote:

eeeww....


wait are they making one or just airing it?


there making i think BECAUSE
look up top of hana kimi
it says Boys Over Flowers and its starring SARAH GERONIMO [love her]
so i think they making hana kimi also........
50080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Calgary, Canada
Offline
Posted 4/13/09
omg!!really??who's gonna be the guy/s??lol..LUCKY TO HER!!<33
7583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/13/09

j9yasha wrote:


jvz05 wrote:

eeeww....


wait are they making one or just airing it?


there making i think BECAUSE
look up top of hana kimi
it says Boys Over Flowers and its starring SARAH GERONIMO [love her]
so i think they making hana kimi also........


ahh ok........... eeww


lol im sure im not gonna watch this one ;D
11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines ^-^
Offline
Posted 4/13/09
NNNNNNNNNNN00000000000



gomen... but n000000000000000
2368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/13/09

jvz05 wrote:


j9yasha wrote:


jvz05 wrote:

eeeww....


wait are they making one or just airing it?


there making i think BECAUSE
look up top of hana kimi
it says Boys Over Flowers and its starring SARAH GERONIMO [love her]
so i think they making hana kimi also........


ahh ok........... eeww


lol im sure im not gonna watch this one ;D


Lol i know i will i wanna see how it turns out hehe
and plus i a fan of Toni
lolz
1361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/13/09
probably it will turn out really good for it is tony gonzaga..
just my opinion... hehehhe
17615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / here. XP
Offline
Posted 4/13/09 , edited 4/13/09
ehh??
i dunno if it will be good but i think toni gonzaga would be alright.
1532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/13/09
Eww how gross! nothing can beat HANA KIMI JAPAN!
2019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / kim bum's heart X...
Offline
Posted 4/13/09
i saw it too

yesterday

and i was very shock
2137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Quezon City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 4/13/09
wow.
i'm looking forward to it.
but i want empress schuck to play Rui Xi/Joey there.

;-)
21822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / beside my pc... ^...
Offline
Posted 4/13/09
lolx.. this will suck!
1100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / F
Offline
Posted 4/13/09 , edited 5/26/09
963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/14/09
hmm,, goodluck? i don't know what to say
Posted 4/14/09
ehhh

whats up wit that!?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.