the new bleach movie it out on 12/22/07 yeah
29505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/22/07 , edited 12/22/07
Sorry, this belongs in the Anime section, and no more Bleach threads please. Also, I'm sure this is a duplicate *goes search*

Bleach Movie 2: The DiamondDust Rebellion
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=10664

Search before posting a new topic please!

Edit: v Maybe, who knows?
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/22/07

anime_otaku-nerd wrote:

Sorry, this belongs in the Anime section, and no more Bleach threads please. Also, I'm sure this is a duplicate *goes search*


u always like to be the first to advise? are u trying to be a mod?
7281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 12/22/07
really???? wow can we watch it here on CR? yeah anime section..
9000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 12/22/07

Kenshin1986 wrote:


anime_otaku-nerd wrote:

Sorry, this belongs in the Anime section, and no more Bleach threads please. Also, I'm sure this is a duplicate *goes search*


u always like to be the first to advise? are u trying to be a mod?


so what if he feels like to be a mod.. if everybody would be like him.. cr will be spam free forum...

~~~reported~~~
always read the rules before posting...

7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/22/07

johnsever wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


anime_otaku-nerd wrote:

Sorry, this belongs in the Anime section, and no more Bleach threads please. Also, I'm sure this is a duplicate *goes search*


u always like to be the first to advise? are u trying to be a mod?


so what if he feels like to be a mod.. if everybody would be like him.. cr will be spam free forum...

~~~reported~~~
always read the rules before posting...



its a question, no need to jam it down my throat.
1499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / Jigoku
Offline
Posted 12/22/07
Yah!
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 12/22/07
anime section
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/23/07 , edited 4/14/08
locked
You must be logged in to post.