First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Best Name Ever
Posted 4/15/09

Crelrn wrote:



Deffinetely


This gotta be fake >_>
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
the best name i guess it would be mine lol (casimira)
i no it sounds weird
but i guess i like the names: anthony, matthew, so on
Posted 4/15/09

pathogenesis wrote:


lainey025 wrote:

Miracle .....my old classmate's name...xD


interesting...thats my brother's name.

...who the hell are you?!


lol...im not talking about ur bro ...

my classmate was a girl
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

lainey025 wrote:


pathogenesis wrote:


lainey025 wrote:

Miracle .....my old classmate's name...xD


interesting...thats my brother's name.

...who the hell are you?!


lol...im not talking about ur bro ...

my classmate was a girl


ohh ok. You had me wondering for a moment, seeing as we're from the same city and all. I guess my brother's name isn't that uncommon after all. I'm glad i turned out with a normal-sounding name....
Posted 4/15/09
i like the name andi or quinn. haha. XD
547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wonderland ☆ ♥ ~
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
Kotone, Yume, Cassandra, Sena..
and my name "Lee" :>
Posted 4/16/09

pathogenesis wrote:


lainey025 wrote:


pathogenesis wrote:


lainey025 wrote:

Miracle .....my old classmate's name...xD


interesting...thats my brother's name.

...who the hell are you?!


lol...im not talking about ur bro ...

my classmate was a girl


ohh ok. You had me wondering for a moment, seeing as we're from the same city and all. I guess my brother's name isn't that uncommon after all. I'm glad i turned out with a normal-sounding name....


pretty cool.....weird name for a boy O_O

is he a miracle baby??

1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 4/16/09

lainey025 wrote:

is he a miracle baby??



i guess u could say so. the circumstances of his birth was a head-scratcher for the doctors. But do you know what else would be a miracle? if that name doesn't get made fun of in school.
Posted 4/16/09

pathogenesis wrote:


lainey025 wrote:

is he a miracle baby??



i guess u could say so. the circumstances of his birth was a head-scratcher for the doctors. But do you know what else would be a miracle? if that name doesn't get made fun of in school.


lol..my classmate was always called by teachers bcoz of her name...

i just cant get over that a boy was named that name..LOL
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 4/16/09

lainey025 wrote:


pathogenesis wrote:


lainey025 wrote:

is he a miracle baby??



i guess u could say so. the circumstances of his birth was a head-scratcher for the doctors. But do you know what else would be a miracle? if that name doesn't get made fun of in school.


lol..my classmate was always called by teachers bcoz of her name...

i just cant get over that a boy was named that name..LOL


really?! i was actually thinkin the opposite...i couldn't imagine a girl named Miracle...but i guess thats because i grew up getting used to it being the name of a boy. And why are you still up?! its 3am! go to bed young lady!
190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/16/09
Shitballs? Or how about Epic?
17773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / some where heaven...
Offline
Posted 4/16/09
Deffinetelyi like my own name it's given by our parents and i appreciate it..
3409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my house...xxxx
Offline
Posted 4/16/09
i like my name so much
& i like zhino 2
817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Cebu City, PH
Offline
Posted 4/16/09
Yeshua
4046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F / Indianapolis, Ind...
Offline
Posted 4/16/09
Well, I don't like my name very much (Phyllis) but I like the female name Elisa. I've always liked the male name Justin....until the one magic name that I heard that just seems to flow from the lips without any effort...like poetry or something like that: Yamashita Tomohisa. I find his name very lyrical.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.