First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Make ur roleplay character
Pureblood Princess
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vampire land
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

renagade36 wrote:

Username: renagade36
Name: Sophia Doki Force
Age: 20
Race: Pureblood
Background: Family were killed by her younger sister who wanted to take over her, Wants revenge on her families death, she likes to sing,dance,act. She can play the guiltar,cello and violin
Personality:Cool,Cold
Anything else: Can I be the principal
Pic:


accepted and yep u can I'll add u as the principle now
Posted 4/15/09

Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

Username: renagade36
Name: Sophia Doki Force
Age: 20
Race: Pureblood
Background: Family were killed by her younger sister who wanted to take over her, Wants revenge on her families death, she likes to sing,dance,act. She can play the guiltar,cello and violin
Personality:Cool,Cold
Anything else: Can I be the principal
Pic:


accepted and yep u can I'll add u as the principle now


Can I be the pureblood Queen
Pureblood Princess
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vampire land
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

renagade36 wrote:


Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

Username: renagade36
Name: Sophia Doki Force
Age: 20
Race: Pureblood
Background: Family were killed by her younger sister who wanted to take over her, Wants revenge on her families death, she likes to sing,dance,act. She can play the guiltar,cello and violin
Personality:Cool,Cold
Anything else: Can I be the principal
Pic:


accepted and yep u can I'll add u as the principle now


Can I be the pureblood Queen


ok I'll add u as the pureblood queen
Posted 4/15/09 , edited 4/15/09
Username: Maiden-chan
Name: Ren
Age 13
Race(Vampire,Pureblood,Human,Hunter,Noble vamp,leverl e vamp):Normal Pureblood
Background: Ever since Ren was little her grandfather took care of her and taught her many of the things he knew.
Personality: Playful, Upbeat and Cheerful
Anything else: :D
Pic:
Pureblood Princess
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vampire land
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

Maiden-chan wrote:

Username: Maiden-chan
Name: Ren
Age 13
Race(Vampire,Pureblood,Human,Hunter,Noble vamp,leverl e vamp):Normal Pureblood
Background: Ever since Ren was little her grandfather took care of her and taught her many of the things he knew.
Personality: Playful, Upbeat and Cheerful
Anything else: :D
Pic:


accepted u can now start to rp if u want to
Member
10283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
Username: kyoluver23
Name: Maru
Age:17
Race:Pureblood Vampire
Backround: Maru grew up in a regular suburban neighborhood to keep his secret of being a vampire a secret. Unfortunatly out of all the ordinary people, Maru stook out the most and was the oddball of the town. His parents were always out of town on bussines and rarely ever talked to him or showed any care to what he felt. He was usually left home with nannies that suffered deaths by him sucking their blood.
Personality: Because of Neglect, Maru is very cold hearted. He likes to flirt with girls but deep inside he doesn't have the slightest inch of affection for them. Somewhere deep in his heart he is warm hearted but you have to dig really...really...really deep for it.
Pic:
Pureblood Princess
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vampire land
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

kyoluver23 wrote:

Username: kyoluver23
Name: Maru
Age:17
Race:Pureblood Vampire
Backround: Maru grew up in a regular suburban neighborhood to keep his secret of being a vampire a secret. Unfortunatly out of all the ordinary people, Maru stook out the most and was the oddball of the town. His parents were always out of town on bussines and rarely ever talked to him or showed any care to what he felt. He was usually left home with nannies that suffered deaths by him sucking their blood.
Personality: Because of Neglect, Maru is very cold hearted. He likes to flirt with girls but deep inside he doesn't have the slightest inch of affection for them. Somewhere deep in his heart he is warm hearted but you have to dig really...really...really deep for it.
Pic:


accepted
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:

Username:SensuallyYours
Name:Yuiki Shiina
Age 14
Race(Vampire,Pureblood,Human,Hunter,Noble vamp,leverl e vamp):Pureblood (can I be president??)
Background: A very nice vamp. Loves to read and help others. She has a dark side. She loves to write stories and draw pictures. A child genius
Personality: Kind caring Very friendly (dark side: if messed with, person can die or recieve very bad injury.)
Anything else: Family was killed in war. Hunted by many vampire hunters.
Pic:


accepteddo u mean president of the pureblood concil if u do then yes


Yea, I do mean president of the pureblood council Thanks!!
Posted 4/21/09
Username: Stacejj
Name: Stacey
Age: 17
Race: Human
Background:
Stacey almost ones lost her life by falling down from a cliff, but was saved by a vampire.
After that they became friends and the vampire loved how she could play the violin.
But the vampires family forbid them to be friends and they were sapperated.
Because she was very young she couldnt remmber the vampires face.
Personality: Stubborn, Clumsy, Cheerfull
Anything else: Hello =]
Pic:
Posted 4/21/09
Username: Vue123
Name: Lana
Age: 14
Race(Vampire,Pureblood,Human,Hunter,Noble vamp,leverl e vamp):Pureblood
Background: (BRB)
Personality: cold, serious, quite, isolated
Anything else:
Pic:

Member
1278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / wHaT aRe YoU, sTa...
Offline
Posted 4/21/09
Username: miko_sakura
Name: Nanami
Age: 14
Race(Vampire,Pureblood,Human,Hunter,Noble vamp,leverl e vamp): Pureblood
*if you can ^___^;; can there be one more princess since theres 2 princes plzzz....if thats not possible i will choose something else*
Background: cant really remember her past but she was trained to do anything. other vamps are saying that she is from a royal family.
Personality: brave, kind, carring, sweet, etc..
Anything else: can i be the pureblood vice president and the perfects vice leader?
i want to sign up for all the classes
Pic:
Member
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 4/22/09 , edited 4/22/09
Username: blueicegem84
Name: Amaya
Age: 14
Race Noble Vampire
Background: Amaya's mother is a princess and Amaya's parents loved each other but then the king wanted his daughter to marry a certain prince, Amaya's mother disapproved of that decision and decided to eloped with Amaya's father. Amaya's mother was found and dragged her back to the palace. Amaya's father hide holding their baby. So that means Amaya has royal blood but she cannot be the next heir to the throne because of the reason that her parents were not married.
Personality: Strong and intelligent, a good student, love to explore and have fun with the imagination. When she speaks out, she's often heard, don't easily lose an argument, like to be active and eat healthy. Her emotions are very stable and don't change often. There is a dark side of her that happens when it starts to rain at night.
Anything else: U-Uh. . .
Pic:
93029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / sailing on the se...
Offline
Posted 4/22/09
Username: CelasLeona
Name: Seras Victoria
Age: 20
Race(Vampire,Pureblood,Human,Hunter,Noble vamp,leverl e vamp): Vampire
Background: Seras was originally a police officer who, along with the rest of her squad, was sent into the village of Cheddar, where a vampire disguised as (or possibly was formerly) a priest had taken control of the town and turned its inhabitants into ghouls (zombies). Taken hostage by that vampire, who used her as a human shield, she was given a "choice" by Alucard after shooting her through the lung in order to kill the vampire: she could either die as a human, or be turned into a vampire herself, and live. She chose to live, and so Alucard turned her into a vampire, her virgin blood allowed her to successfully make the transition from human to vampire.
Personality:She is tomboyish and brave. she can use a lot of different weapons and most of the time real weight ones. her will is strong and she dont want to take the blood of others, so her family namely Alucard and his Partner Integra Hellsing helps her and give her some blood of theirs once and a while, when she needs it. She is smart and likes her new family a lot. Before she transformed into a Vampire she was a orphan. She is loyal to her friends.
Anything else: ähm..... she wield lots of weapons with her?
Pic:
Member
1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/22/09
Username: whitekagome88

Name: Hime

Age: 15

Race: Noble Pureblood

Background: When she was born a hunter was after her parents her parents managed to get away but 4 years later they were killed in a house fire. she went to live with her deseased grandmother but her grand mother died 3 years ago leaving Hime with every thing that she had including her tittle. her power explodes when shes mad.

Personality: Strong and intelligent, a good student, kind, helpfull, selfless, caring, very friendly.

Anything else: she can do anything all it takes is one look to learn and perfect it.

Pic:


Member
9630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / in the dark thron...
Offline
Posted 4/23/09
Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:

Username: ryzella
Name: jiru
Age: 16
Race: pure blood
Background: she's a very misterious person, no one knows about the deep darkness of her past since she was born, she needs to bear with all the situation neede to solve that her past ancestors past onto her, and that is the reason why she needs to be on the top, not to mention of her great power and sharp mind and skills..
Personality: kind of quiet person, likes to be alone, friendly, very alert, as times goes by you'll know her much more..
Anything else: (anyway can I be the vampire council's president)
Pic:

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.