• Queue
  • Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  179  180  181  182  183  184  185  186  187  188  189  190  191  Next  Last
What is the Best Part of a Man's Body?
88869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Finland, city of...
Offline
Posted 3/12/12

Sudnifisent wrote:


Jan- wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


Marilynnn wrote:

Their clavicles.
I have a thing for clavicles, don't judge me!
Oh...& Adam's apples!
I love it when they pop out.


Oh my, How could I forget about clavicles :} Clavicles are so damn sexy D:


*hand up'excuse me for being this ignorant but......what the heck are/is clavicles miss?o.o




ah i see....so thats what those were.>..<and?whats so sexy about them?o.o
2855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/12/12

Jan- wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


Jan- wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


Marilynnn wrote:

Their clavicles.
I have a thing for clavicles, don't judge me!
Oh...& Adam's apples!
I love it when they pop out.


Oh my, How could I forget about clavicles :} Clavicles are so damn sexy D:


*hand up'excuse me for being this ignorant but......what the heck are/is clavicles miss?o.o




ah i see....so thats what those were.>..<and?whats so sexy about them?o.o


I don't actually know O_o they're just a turn on XD I guess that section of the body would be quite flat and boring without them. Also, when drawing they add quite a lot of depth and are pretty elegant.
88869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Finland, city of...
Offline
Posted 3/12/12

Sudnifisent wrote:


Jan- wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


Jan- wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


Marilynnn wrote:

Their clavicles.
I have a thing for clavicles, don't judge me!
Oh...& Adam's apples!
I love it when they pop out.


Oh my, How could I forget about clavicles :} Clavicles are so damn sexy D:


*hand up'excuse me for being this ignorant but......what the heck are/is clavicles miss?o.o




ah i see....so thats what those were.>..<and?whats so sexy about them?o.o


I don't actually know O_o they're just a turn on XD I guess that section of the body would be quite flat and boring without them. Also, when drawing they add quite a lot of depth and are pretty elegant.


ah i se...well that sounds like good reason to meh~~=)
Posted 3/13/12 , edited 3/13/12
Limbs,muscles

Laugh and Voice (do these count as a part of a mans body?)

Smile
13464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/13/12
Hands.

I really dont understand it myself, but I totally like a man's hands. You can tell alot about him (or anyone in general) from their hands. The kind of work they do, if theyre married (QUITE THE IMPORTANT FACTOR, THANK YOU) all kinds of neat stuff. There's just something about strong, masculine hands, that does it for me. *shrugs*
35581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/13/12
brain obviously.
30132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Los angeles calif...
Offline
Posted 3/13/12
Hips soooo sexy sigh
37859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Southern Californ...
Offline
Posted 3/13/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:

Again, the penis.


waitwut. you're a girl?
72658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/13/12

Mangasurf wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

Again, the penis.


waitwut. you're a girl?


What's wrong with dudes liking penis's o.0
Posted 3/13/12

Mangasurf wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

Again, the penis.


waitwut. you're a girl?


I don't know what I am.
35581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/13/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:


Mangasurf wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

Again, the penis.


waitwut. you're a girl?


I don't know what I am. :(


forum addict is its gender.
Posted 3/13/12 , edited 3/13/12

ispy12 wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:


Mangasurf wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

Again, the penis.


waitwut. you're a girl?


I don't know what I am. :(


forum addict is its gender.


You're right. I am addicted to you, that must mean that you are forum and I am addict.
37859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Southern Californ...
Offline
Posted 3/13/12

ispy12 wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:


Mangasurf wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

Again, the penis.


waitwut. you're a girl?


I don't know what I am. :(


forum addict is its gender.


It scares me...
2659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / My happy place -...
Offline
Posted 3/13/12

foamer wrote:

adams apple! lol!


OMG, I'm so glad I'm not alone. I find adam's apples ADORABLE. The way they bob when he's nervous! It's so freaking cute.
35581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/13/12
them balls
First  Prev  179  180  181  182  183  184  185  186  187  188  189  190  191  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.