First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Mods Application
Posted 4/14/09 , edited 5/26/10
Only 7 people will be accepted as a Mod. But not the first 7 entries but the first 7 I see that fits the position well. And as soon as Academy Bleach starts; I will require a helper for each mod. So apply to be a helper if you wish.

Mods Positions:

Student Page Editor: (Open)

Student and Officers Point Page Editor:Now Open

Updates sent to Students and Officers:Yakatemaru,iseviljesslol, (open)
Updates sent to Members:iwantchocolate

Headmistress Helper Mod:angel052894
Headmistress Helper Mod Helper:Sasu-Sama

Graphic Mod: iwantchocolate, payu-chan

Forum Mod:CKennedy10
Forum Mod Helper: (open)

Link Mod: (open)
Link Mod Helper: iseviljesslol

Jobs Descripation:



Mod Application Fomat:
Username:

Mod Position Applying For: And if the position you like is already taken but they do not have helper you can apply to be a helper.

Are you online offen?

How much time can you devote to your job?

Can you complete your job without any help?
If not then state why not,

For Headmistress Helper Mod Applicate:
Example of Avatars:

Example of Banners:

Example of Membership Cards:

Example of anything you might think is useful:

And finally the test: Just edited the picture into anything you like. Sorry I couldn't find any Bleach pictures and computer is slow so just ignore the fact it isn't about Bleach.




Failure to follow the fomat no matter how good you are will result in; not being accepted. I have no use in people who cannot read.
Member
10445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States - N...
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
Username: Raptor-03

Mod Position Applying For:Student Page Editor

Are you online Offen? 5-6 Hours A Day

How much time can you devote to your job? Everyday

Can you complete your job without any help? Yes I can,Student Page EditorShould Be The Easiest Job!!

Posted 4/15/09 , edited 4/15/09

Raptor-03 wrote:

Username: Raptor-03

Mod Position Applying For:Student Page Editor

Are you online Offen? 5-6 Hours A Day

How much time can you devote to your job? Everyday

Can you complete your job without any help? Yes I can,Student Page EditorShould Be The Easiest Job!!



Accepted

PM me any questions/comments that you have about your job. I will be helping you and the others-soon to be mods in your job in your first week.
Member
24154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 4/17/09
Username:deathcrossashiro

Mod Position Applying For:Student and Officers Point Page Editor

Are you online offen?i will now uh

How much time can you devote to your job?bout every morning n night

Can you complete your job without any help?i'll try even if i can't
If not then state why not,

Posted 4/17/09

deathcrossashiro wrote:

Username:deathcrossashiro

Mod Position Applying For:Student and Officers Point Page Editor

Are you online offen?i will now uh

How much time can you devote to your job?bout every morning n night

Can you complete your job without any help?i'll try even if i can't
If not then state why not,



Accpeted

I will be helping you in your first week of your job. I wish for you to go over the Points Up so you can give the points people deserve that they have posted in the Forum. "What did you do to deserve points?" If they are not on the list just add them and etc. Make sure they follow the fomat if they didn't do not give them the points. Also just give the points to the users with the most recent forum posts from April. The rest have already been done.
4340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Within my own wor...
Offline
Posted 6/7/09 , edited 6/7/09
Username: xxxshadow_walkerxxx

Mod Position Applying For: Forum Mod

Are you online often? Yes, pretty much all day.

How much time can you devote to your job? 5-6 hours a day, I almost always on, unless i have something i need to do, but usually when im at home i'm on here.

Can you complete your job without any help? [Yes, I've done a lot of forum modding in Bleach Wars.

Posted 6/7/09

xxxshadow_walkerxxx wrote:

Username: xxxshadow_walkerxxx

Mod Position Applying For: Forum Mod

Are you online often? Yes, pretty much all day.

How much time can you devote to your job? 5-6 hours a day, I almost always on, unless i have something i need to do, but usually when im at home i'm on here.

Can you complete your job without any help? [Yes, I've done a lot of forum modding in Bleach Wars.




You are now the Forum Mod. I will PM you on your job, what you can't do and can later, along with your Teacher information.
4340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Within my own wor...
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


xxxshadow_walkerxxx wrote:

Username: xxxshadow_walkerxxx

Mod Position Applying For: Forum Mod

Are you online often? Yes, pretty much all day.

How much time can you devote to your job? 5-6 hours a day, I almost always on, unless i have something i need to do, but usually when im at home i'm on here.

Can you complete your job without any help? [Yes, I've done a lot of forum modding in Bleach Wars.




You are now the Forum Mod. I will PM you on your job, what you can't do and can later, along with your Teacher information.

Ok, thank you.
2418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / not here
Offline
Posted 7/19/09
Username: Gmain3

Mod Position Applying For: Updates sent to Students and Officers

Are you online offen? every day

How much time can you devote to your job? about 3-5 hours alwasy on

Can you complete your job without any help? yeah! this will be fun!

Posted 7/19/09

gmain3 wrote:

Username: Gmain3

Mod Position Applying For: Updates sent to Students and Officers

Are you online offen? every day

How much time can you devote to your job? about 3-5 hours alwasy on

Can you complete your job without any help? yeah! this will be fun!



Accepted. PM me with any questions about your job.
2653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / stalking the nigh...
Offline
Posted 7/22/09
Position: student and officer points mod

I am on almost every day usualy from 6-14 hours a day

If needed I can devote a good 4 hours to my job

I might need help for a little bit cause I've never been a mod before
Posted 7/22/09

RuninKenshin wrote:

Position: student and officer points mod

I am on almost every day usualy from 6-14 hours a day

If needed I can devote a good 4 hours to my job

I might need help for a little bit cause I've never been a mod before


Sorry but that position has already been filled.
2653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / stalking the nigh...
Offline
Posted 7/22/09
oh ok then =3
23590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 7/31/09
Username:hitsuguya21
Mod Position Applying For: can i be link mod+updates sending stufff mod... or if i cant be both... just link mod...
Are you online often? yeah i guess like 3hours a day minimum (unless event or something is up...)
How much time can you devote to your job?more then 2hours at least a day (maybe not sundays though quite busy...)
Can you complete your job without any help?yeah unless i want to ask if a certain idea that popped into to my head i might have to discuss with you..(nah wont happen much i guess..)(is that even a problem O.O)
Posted 8/3/09

hitsuguya21 wrote:

Username:hitsuguya21
Mod Position Applying For: can i be link mod+updates sending stufff mod... or if i cant be both... just link mod...
Are you online often? yeah i guess like 3hours a day minimum (unless event or something is up...)
How much time can you devote to your job?more then 2hours at least a day (maybe not sundays though quite busy...)
Can you complete your job without any help?yeah unless i want to ask if a certain idea that popped into to my head i might have to discuss with you..(nah wont happen much i guess..)(is that even a problem O.O)


Accpted

Sure you can be both. So you can send updates to the Night or Morning Class; take your pick. And do you know how to make links like the ones you see on the manga and anime links? If you don't I can show you how. It's quite easy.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.