First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Twilight violence.
Posted 4/15/09
its a book.
16213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
ehhh? this is new.
Posted 4/15/09
twilight is gay. enough said ^-^

edward is not real get a life.
4980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ireland
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
uh oh looks like im in danger
Posted 4/15/09
This is just hilarious.
Posted 4/15/09

NemoxLuvsxDramas wrote:

Thats too sad.The book was ok but the movie sucked.Its hard to believe that so many people love them and now the fans are getting physical?!I'd like to see someone try to hurt me.Damn,now I'm frustrated.


lool
3599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Queens, New York...
Offline
Posted 4/15/09 , edited 4/15/09

jonja wrote:

Look out folks.. If you say anything bad about Twilight i'm gonna stab you


ROFL........love ur sarcasm (but if you're serious, my AK-47 loves to feast on fanboys/fangirls)
Posted 4/15/09
If someone threw a book at me I'd beat the shit out of them! No holding back, I'm hauling ass!
I dare someone to put their hands on me, especially because of a shitty book.
Just like they have the right to like it, we have the right to dislike it. They need to get over themselves and and get a life.
jonja 
21715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / sweden
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

big_j_gangsta wrote:


jonja wrote:

Look out folks.. If you say anything bad about Twilight i'm gonna stab you


ROFL........love ur sarcasm (but if you're serious, my AK-47 loves to feast on fanboys/fangirls)


Haha do you think i sound serious? I also hate super-mega-ultra-fangirls. They are annoying and only makes pepole hate it more.
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/15/09 , edited 4/15/09
This is sucks news I heard in the my life.
I hate that movie and the books too. It's sucks crap.

People stop bringing twilight in forum anymore, it's piece of crap.
And you know a lot of people hates it. BOO!!!

Edited:
A lot of people told me I should read that damn book and watch the movie too.
I said "NO!!" I hate it. And I beat the crap out of them.
17562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
i hate twigh light -.- i wish every1 knew just how anyoing it is to hear about it
17562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

Cuia wrote:

o_O

I only started reading Twilight because the whole class was blabbing about it.

...SUCKY INTRO RIGHT THERE. =/
me too and its not all that great either

1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

shirayukiIce wrote:


Cuia wrote:

o_O

I only started reading Twilight because the whole class was blabbing about it.

...SUCKY INTRO RIGHT THERE. =/
me too and its not all that great either



me too, and im a guy,
and the rest of the ppl in my class are also guys. what the fuck....
17562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

pathogenesis wrote:


shirayukiIce wrote:


Cuia wrote:

o_O

I only started reading Twilight because the whole class was blabbing about it.

...SUCKY INTRO RIGHT THERE. =/
me too and its not all that great either



me too, and im a guy,
and the rest of the ppl in my class are also guys. what the fuck....
lol thats kinda sad

3920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Planet E-Arth
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

Honestly, you're disgracing all Twilight fans out there by acting so appallingly...


Second that one. I'm a fan too, and I get offended if you bash my story, but srsly, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but violence is just taking it to far. If you have that much energy, do something useful with it, like volunteering or something.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.