First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply School rp
Posted 4/15/09


Sophia: Thanks
Pureblood Princess
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vampire land
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

renagade36 wrote:



Sophia: Thanks


kay
Posted 4/15/09

Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


renagade36 wrote:



Sophia: Thanks


kay


Can u arange a student council meeting for friday
Pureblood Princess
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vampire land
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

renagade36 wrote:


Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


renagade36 wrote:



Sophia: Thanks


kay


Can u arange a student council meeting for friday


sure so anything else where u need help
Posted 4/15/09

Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


renagade36 wrote:


Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


renagade36 wrote:



Sophia: Thanks


kay


Can u arange a student council meeting for friday


sure so anything else where u need help


Thats it
Pureblood Princess
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vampire land
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

renagade36 wrote:


Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


renagade36 wrote:


Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


renagade36 wrote:



Sophia: Thanks


kay


Can u arange a student council meeting for friday


sure so anything else where u need help


Thats it


ok
12397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Teazers
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
*walking around while reading a book not noticing anything*
Pureblood Princess
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vampire land
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

silent_sky wrote:

*walking around while reading a book not noticing anything*


(wanna rp?)
Posted 4/15/09
Ren : Waah~ this school is soo big!
Posted 4/17/09
Everlin: -walks while reading a book en bump into ren- gome.... i wasnt watching where i was going -picks up book en leaves-
Member
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 4/25/09
Amaya: (Sitting on the tree branch) Today's school day but (Looks at her watch) its still early. (Wind blows on her face) This feels good. (Sings) Ugoiteru toki no naka meguri aeta ne You & I, afuredasu kono omoi kienai you ni atatamete
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 4/25/09
Yuiki: So bright.... I wanna sleep. *Yawns* Where the heck am I anyways?
93029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / sailing on the se...
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
Seras: *yawing for boredorm i enter the Schoolground where i was send from my family.*
where can i do some exercise*i mumbled and looked around while take a closer look to the other students*
Member
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 4/30/09
Amaya: (Looks at her watch) I think its time to go to school. (Jumps off the branch and lands on her feet; The bell rings) I knew it (Walks in the gate)
93029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / sailing on the se...
Offline
Posted 4/30/09
Seras: great the lesson already starting*i sighed and walked to the classroom when the ring bells*
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.