First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
│PH│The Philippine Royalty
Holy God Emperor
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 4/15/09 , edited 4/15/09
As of this day, 15th of April, 2009, the government of the Philippines group has been abolished and replaced by a monarch system.

Of course, everything is the same, however, royal positions and ranks are now more open to the public.

The Royal Family:

Queen nikie_lucky
King x_knightklester_x

Crowned Prince undeleted
2nd princess ayr-chan
3rd prince octoceasar
4th prince firewinter8730
5th prince kieropi
6th prince zetta11jcz
7th princess potchaco
8th princess Aishiraserenity
9th prince jimcarlo06
10th prince macmac20033

Royal Relatives:

2nd prince magikpimpstyle (can ascend the throne after crowned prince)
2nd Prince funeral_for_a_friend (Head of the Lorca Clan, brother of Queen, can ascend the throne)
3rd Princess Animecuteness (Head of the Tenshi Clan, sister of Queen, can ascend the throne after Daturbo)
4th Prince kambs81 (Head of Ryuu Clan, brother of Queen, can ascend after Animecuteness)

Ministries:

Ministry of War -
Minister of War darthjader

Generals of the Imperial Guard -
Left Division -dizkumpiyado-
Right Divition platform

General of the Regional Army rygel

Ministry of Finance -
Minister of Finance paolo4two

Ministry of Internal Affairs -
Minister of Internal Affairs mikomiko123

Ministry of Foreign Affairs -
Minister(s) of Foreign Affairs leilockheart, threazstine

Royal Advisors -
xariss
drainwayne
pop_buzz
fleiyax

Regional Governors -
Luzon yehoshua1116
Visayas dahlia_27
Mindanao Zarutobi

Jester clown roiurei

These are only the main positions/ranks. True, now there is a hierarchy, but think of it as a game we are playing in the group to make things more interesting. The royalty is simply a figurehead, if you could say, of course, they have their duties. I will discuss the duties later and the open ranks for other members.

Posted 4/15/09
when you say it's open for the public, does it mean that members can be part of the royal family???
Holy God Emperor
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

zendel_08 wrote:

when you say it's open for the public, does it mean that members can be part of the royal family???


Yes, it is possible.

I will clarify those things later on, Im still quite busy even in my spring break. Sorry po. lol
Citizen
46564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
Hello um...are they like the mods of this group? ^_^...Because I'm interested but do I have to do something?
Citizen
10767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
pwedeng maging knight.? hehehe?
Holy God Emperor
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

charavatar wrote:

Hello um...are they like the mods of this group? ^_^...Because I'm interested but do I have to do something?


Some of the Royal Family members are not mods, they are somewhat related to the Queen.
Posted 4/16/09

charavatar wrote:

Hello um...are they like the mods of this group? ^_^...Because I'm interested but do I have to do something?


hehehe... aun nga some are not mods,,, related sa queen lang,, hehe... pero if you want to be mod naman... nangangailangan din kami ng mod ngyn sa group... apply ka lang,,, tignan mo sa front page.. hehehe
Citizen
46564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/16/09

nikie_lucky wrote:


charavatar wrote:

Hello um...are they like the mods of this group? ^_^...Because I'm interested but do I have to do something?


hehehe... aun nga some are not mods,,, related sa queen lang,, hehe... pero if you want to be mod naman... nangangailangan din kami ng mod ngyn sa group... apply ka lang,,, tignan mo sa front page.. hehehe


I thought this was some kind of fun roleplay or pretend position xD...nevermind then...I am too busy modding two groups >_>...lol sorry!
Posted 4/16/09


lol... that's ok... it's just a roleplay as you said... lol... you don't have to be mod.. lol

Citizen
46564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/16/09 , edited 4/16/09

nikie_lucky wrote:



lol... that's ok... it's just a roleplay as you said... lol... you don't have to be mod.. lol



I'd LOVE to join actually. xD....But do we have responsibilities to take care of once we're set?
Posted 4/16/09


oh,,,, i think if you are not a mod you do nat have responsibilities..... but idk with miko....

Citizen
46564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/16/09

nikie_lucky wrote:



oh,,,, i think if you are not a mod you do nat have responsibilities..... but idk with miko....



Oh ok then... ...Lol I'll love to be the prince/princess but I really don't have time for extra responsibilities. >.<....Thank you for sparing your time!! ^____^
Posted 4/16/09

charavatar wrote:


nikie_lucky wrote:



oh,,,, i think if you are not a mod you do nat have responsibilities..... but idk with miko....



Oh ok then... ...Lol I'll love to be the prince/princess but I really don't have time for extra responsibilities. >.<....Thank you for sparing your time!! ^____^


That's ok,,,, ^_^
Yeah it would be nice to be a Princess... lol...
Posted 4/16/09

mikomiko123 wrote:


zendel_08 wrote:

when you say it's open for the public, does it mean that members can be part of the royal family???


Yes, it is possible.

I will clarify those things later on, Im still quite busy even in my spring break. Sorry po. lol


oh, bakit naman nag sosorry?? lol... ok lang po un...
Co-Admin
44528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 14°29'N & 120°55'E
Offline
Posted 4/17/09
finance??? budget??? asan pera natin meron ba?? xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.