Post Reply Do you have death note items?
Member
4403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ジェッダ、サウヂ アラビア [Je...
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
Do you have Death Note collections?..
Like this:



Death note Bag, notebook and necklace of misa.
I bought all of that in Comic Alley in the Philippines. LOL.
I wish I can go back there to buy some more.

You? Do you have one?
Posted 4/17/09 , edited 4/17/09
nope. but my friend has this cute doll of L. (:
Member
4403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ジェッダ、サウヂ アラビア [Je...
Offline
Posted 4/19/09

anonymous_ wrote:

nope. but my friend has this cute doll of L. (:


doll?..kawaii..XD

Posted 4/19/09

sachiotaku wrote:


anonymous_ wrote:

nope. but my friend has this cute doll of L. (:


doll?..kawaii..XD



yep. a doll with like a big head. x)
well, not a barbie doll if you're thinking it that way.
just like one of those stuffed ones.
Member
4403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ジェッダ、サウヂ アラビア [Je...
Offline
Posted 4/20/09

anonymous_ wrote:


sachiotaku wrote:


anonymous_ wrote:

nope. but my friend has this cute doll of L. (:


doll?..kawaii..XD



yep. a doll with like a big head. x)
well, not a barbie doll if you're thinking it that way.
just like one of those stuffed ones.


yeah i know..
it's called 'plushie'..not doll..^^
well sometimes it's considered as a doll..:)

Posted 4/20/09



yeah i know..
it's called 'plushie'..not doll..^^
well sometimes it's considered as a doll..:)



lol there you go. plushie.
Posted 2/6/11
nah i don't
i hope sooo
You must be logged in to post.