First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
[ REQUEST ] Avii
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 4/15/09 , edited 4/15/09
Haihai!! ^.^!! Welcome To Graphic Maker!! ^.^... U Can Request Aviis Here ^.^!! =p

Just Fill This ^.^!!



-Username:
-Name:
-Text:
-Blink?:
-Extra: (Hearts, Stars Etc...)
-Border?: (Yes Or No)
-Moderator:
-Pic: (In Spoiler Plzz)
34662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY world (:
Offline
Posted 4/16/09 , edited 4/16/09
-Username: xAngelLovex
-Name: Umi
-Text: Umi, xAngelLovex
-Blink?: no thx (:
-Extra: (Hearts, Stars Etc...) u choose~
-Border?: (Yes Or No) u choose
-Moderator: Faiiiza
-Pic: (In Spoiler Plzz)




Done~ faiiiza
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 4/16/09

xAngelLovex wrote:


-Username: xAngelLovex
-Name: Umi
-Text: Umi, xAngelLovex
-Blink?: no thx (:
-Extra: (Hearts, Stars Etc...) u choose~
-Border?: (Yes Or No) u choose
-Moderator: Faiiiza
-Pic: (In Spoiler Plzz)




Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!!
34662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY world (:
Offline
Posted 4/16/09

faiiiza wrote:


xAngelLovex wrote:


-Username: xAngelLovex
-Name: Umi
-Text: Umi, xAngelLovex
-Blink?: no thx (:
-Extra: (Hearts, Stars Etc...) u choose~
-Border?: (Yes Or No) u choose
-Moderator: Faiiiza
-Pic: (In Spoiler Plzz)




Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!!


as expected from from u
thanks ^u^
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 4/17/09

xAngelLovex wrote:


faiiiza wrote:


xAngelLovex wrote:


-Username: xAngelLovex
-Name: Umi
-Text: Umi, xAngelLovex
-Blink?: no thx (:
-Extra: (Hearts, Stars Etc...) u choose~
-Border?: (Yes Or No) u choose
-Moderator: Faiiiza
-Pic: (In Spoiler Plzz)




Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!!


as expected from from u
thanks ^u^


u're welcome .__.!! ^.^
Posted 4/17/09 , edited 4/18/09

faiiiza wrote:

Haihai!! ^.^!! Welcome To Graphic Maker!! ^.^... U Can Request Aviis Here ^.^!! =p

Just Fill This ^.^!!



-Username:
-Name:
-Text:
-Blink?:
-Extra: (Hearts, Stars Etc...)
-Border?: (Yes Or No)
-Moderator:
-Pic: (In Spoiler Plzz)




Done~ faiiiza
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 4/18/09

albina55 wrote:


faiiiza wrote:

Haihai!! ^.^!! Welcome To Graphic Maker!! ^.^... U Can Request Aviis Here ^.^!! =p

Just Fill This ^.^!!



-Username:
-Name:
-Text:
-Blink?:
-Extra: (Hearts, Stars Etc...)
-Border?: (Yes Or No)
-Moderator:
-Pic: (In Spoiler Plzz)




Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!!
Posted 4/18/09

faiiiza wrote:


albina55 wrote:


faiiiza wrote:

Haihai!! ^.^!! Welcome To Graphic Maker!! ^.^... U Can Request Aviis Here ^.^!! =p

Just Fill This ^.^!!



-Username:
-Name:
-Text:
-Blink?:
-Extra: (Hearts, Stars Etc...)
-Border?: (Yes Or No)
-Moderator:
-Pic: (In Spoiler Plzz)




Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!!


thnxs so much
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 4/19/09

albina55 wrote:


faiiiza wrote:


albina55 wrote:


faiiiza wrote:

Haihai!! ^.^!! Welcome To Graphic Maker!! ^.^... U Can Request Aviis Here ^.^!! =p

Just Fill This ^.^!!



-Username:
-Name:
-Text:
-Blink?:
-Extra: (Hearts, Stars Etc...)
-Border?: (Yes Or No)
-Moderator:
-Pic: (In Spoiler Plzz)




Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!!


thnxs so much


u're welcome ^.^!! =p
Member
26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / w i t h . h i m ✗...
Offline
Posted 4/21/09
-Username: Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname
-Name: Cherry-Chan
-Text: Cherry-Chan, Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname; We are entwined by destiny and fate..
-Blink?: No
-Extra: (Hearts, Stars Etc...) Brushes, New background and anything nice
-Border?: (Yes Or No) No
-Moderator: faiiiza
-Pic: (In Spoiler Plzz)



Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 4/23/09

Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname wrote:

-Username: Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname
-Name: Cherry-Chan
-Text: Cherry-Chan, Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname; We are entwined by destiny and fate..
-Blink?: No
-Extra: (Hearts, Stars Etc...) Brushes, New background and anything nice
-Border?: (Yes Or No) No
-Moderator: faiiiza
-Pic: (In Spoiler Plzz)





Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!! =p
Member
26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / w i t h . h i m ✗...
Offline
Posted 4/23/09

faiiiza wrote:

Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!! =p


Thank You =) Hehe <33 I love it

Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 4/24/09

Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname wrote:


faiiiza wrote:

Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!! =p


Thank You =) Hehe <33 I love it



u're welcome ^w^
Member
1947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Cal
Offline
Posted 4/27/09 , edited 4/29/09
-Username: Unknown8D
-Name: Sharon
-Text: 2NE1.....The New Evolution
-Blink?: nope
-Extra: anything thats cool and matches
-Border?: nope
-Moderator: anybody out there
-Pic: (In Spoiler Plzz)


Member
1131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wherever the best...
Offline
Posted 4/27/09 , edited 4/29/09
Username: dramaqueenzown
-Name: kate
-Text: dramaqueenzown
-Blink?: no
-Extra: (Hearts, Stars Etc...) no
-Border?: (Yes Or No) no
-Moderator: idk
-Pic: (In Spoiler Plzz)


Done~ faiiiza
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.