First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
[ REQUEST ] Icon
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
Haihai!! ^.^!! Welcome To Graphic Maker!! ^.^... U Can Request Icons Here ^.^!! =p

Just Fill This ^.^!!




-Username:
-Name:
-Text:
-Blink?:
-Extra: (Hearts, Stars Etc...)
-Border?: (Yes Or No)
-Moderator:
-Pic: (In Spoiler Plzz)
Member
26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / w i t h . h i m ✗...
Offline
Posted 4/21/09
-Username: Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname
-Name: Cherry-Chan
-Text: "I'll love you for eternity..." ♥ Strawberry; Cherish.Fate.Destiny; Perhaps Love ❤
-Blink?: No Thanks ><
-Extra: (Hearts, Stars Etc...) Hearts, Brushes and anything nice
-Border?: (Yes Or No) Yes
-Moderator: faiiiza
- Size: 100 x 100
-Pic: (In Spoiler Plzz)

Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 4/23/09

Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname wrote:

-Username: Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname
-Name: Cherry-Chan
-Text: "I'll love you for eternity..." ♥ Strawberry; Cherish.Fate.Destiny; Perhaps Love ❤
-Blink?: No Thanks ><
-Extra: (Hearts, Stars Etc...) Hearts, Brushes and anything nice
-Border?: (Yes Or No) Yes
-Moderator: faiiiza
- Size: 100 x 100
-Pic: (In Spoiler Plzz)



Done!! WooW.. That's a lot of text XD.. Anywayzz... Hope U Like It ^.^!! (Btw.. I Did 2, 1 with border one with out... becuzz i think that it doesn't fit with borders it's too full.. =p)
Posted 4/23/09 , edited 4/26/09


Done~ faiiiza
Member
26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / w i t h . h i m ✗...
Offline
Posted 4/23/09

faiiiza wrote:

Done!! WooW.. That's a lot of text XD.. Anywayzz... Hope U Like It ^.^!! (Btw.. I Did 2, 1 with border one with out... becuzz i think that it doesn't fit with borders it's too full.. =p)


Wow! ^^ Thanks..Gotta put it in my profile =)
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 4/24/09

Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname wrote:


faiiiza wrote:

Done!! WooW.. That's a lot of text XD.. Anywayzz... Hope U Like It ^.^!! (Btw.. I Did 2, 1 with border one with out... becuzz i think that it doesn't fit with borders it's too full.. =p)


Wow! ^^ Thanks..Gotta put it in my profile =)


lawls u're welcome ^.^!! glad u liked it .__.!!
Member
26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / w i t h . h i m ✗...
Offline
Posted 4/24/09

faiiiza wrote:

lawls u're welcome ^.^!! glad u liked it .__.!!


Hehe =) :D

Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 4/26/09

albina55 wrote:



Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!! =p
Posted 4/26/09

faiiiza wrote:


albina55 wrote:



Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!! =p


thnx so much its awesome!
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 4/27/09

albina55 wrote:


faiiiza wrote:


albina55 wrote:



Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!! =p


thnx so much its awesome!


u're welcome ^.^
Posted 4/29/09
-Username: Sharingankid01
-Name: Kevin
-Text: Tsuna Sky Guardian, Sharingankid01 and Support Me
-Blink?: NO
-Extra: (Hearts, Stars Etc...) Something cool
-Border?: (Yes Or No)If you want
-Moderator:Any1
-Pic: (In Spoiler Plzz)
Posted 4/29/09 , edited 4/29/09
-Username:Albina55
-Name:Albina
-Text: Support Me! Albina55
-Blink?:no
-Extra:brushes and anything that matches
-Border?:No
-Moderator:any
-Pic:


Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

Sharingankid01 wrote:

-Username: Sharingankid01
-Name: Kevin
-Text: Tsuna Sky Guardian, Sharingankid01 and Support Me
-Blink?: NO
-Extra: (Hearts, Stars Etc...) Something cool
-Border?: (Yes Or No)If you want
-Moderator:Any1
-Pic: (In Spoiler Plzz)


Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!!
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

albina55 wrote:

-Username:Albina55
-Name:Albina
-Text: Support Me! Albina55
-Blink?:no
-Extra:brushes and anything that matches
-Border?:No
-Moderator:any
-Pic:




Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!! =p
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

albina55 wrote:

-Username:Albina55
-Name:Albina
-Text: Support Me! Albina55
-Blink?:no
-Extra:brushes and anything that matches
-Border?:No
-Moderator:any
-Pic:




Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!! =p
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.