First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
[ REQUEST ] Icon
Posted 5/3/09
Username:xxhateshinai_matsuroxx
Name:Jian
Text:Support Me!,JBGRAWR
Extra:Anything that makes it look phenomenal
Border:if it looks good!
Moderator: faiiiza
Pic:


Could you do both please? if you cant just choose one of those 2 and I'll ask another group to make the other plz and thank you!` ^ ^
Posted 5/7/09
-Username: Shringankid01
-Name: Kevin
-Text: Flyin through the Endless Sky-Shaymin and My username and name pls
-Blink?: no
-Extra: (Hearts, Stars Etc...) something that suits the pic
-Border?: (Yes Or No) if u want
-Moderator: anyone
-Pic: (In Spoiler Plzz) can u maybe try and put shaymin and the boy's face in the icn if not then just the boy pls

Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 5/9/09

xxhateshinai_matsuroxx wrote:

Username:xxhateshinai_matsuroxx
Name:Jian
Text:Support Me!,JBGRAWR
Extra:Anything that makes it look phenomenal
Border:if it looks good!
Moderator: faiiiza
Pic:


Could you do both please? if you cant just choose one of those 2 and I'll ask another group to make the other plz and thank you!` ^ ^


Done!! Hope U Like Them!! ^w^
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 5/9/09

Sharingankid01 wrote:

-Username: Shringankid01
-Name: Kevin
-Text: Flyin through the Endless Sky-Shaymin and My username and name pls
-Blink?: no
-Extra: (Hearts, Stars Etc...) something that suits the pic
-Border?: (Yes Or No) if u want
-Moderator: anyone
-Pic: (In Spoiler Plzz) can u maybe try and put shaymin and the boy's face in the icn if not then just the boy pls



Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!! =p
Posted 5/9/09

faiiiza wrote:


Sharingankid01 wrote:

-Username: Shringankid01
-Name: Kevin
-Text: Flyin through the Endless Sky-Shaymin and My username and name pls
-Blink?: no
-Extra: (Hearts, Stars Etc...) something that suits the pic
-Border?: (Yes Or No) if u want
-Moderator: anyone
-Pic: (In Spoiler Plzz) can u maybe try and put shaymin and the boy's face in the icn if not then just the boy pls



Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!! =p


I really like it its great but can youpossibly make one a bit lighter???
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 5/11/09

Sharingankid01 wrote:


faiiiza wrote:


Sharingankid01 wrote:

-Username: Shringankid01
-Name: Kevin
-Text: Flyin through the Endless Sky-Shaymin and My username and name pls
-Blink?: no
-Extra: (Hearts, Stars Etc...) something that suits the pic
-Border?: (Yes Or No) if u want
-Moderator: anyone
-Pic: (In Spoiler Plzz) can u maybe try and put shaymin and the boy's face in the icn if not then just the boy pls



Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!! =p


I really like it its great but can youpossibly make one a bit lighter???


lol here u go!! ^w^
Posted 5/18/09
-Username:Albina55
-Name:Albina
-Text:Support Me! Albina55
-Blink?:no
-Extra: hearts and anything that matches
-Border?: u chose which looks best
-Moderator: Faiiza
-Pic:
only the blonde girl not the devil
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 5/19/09

albina55 wrote:

-Username:Albina55
-Name:Albina
-Text:Support Me! Albina55
-Blink?:no
-Extra: hearts and anything that matches
-Border?: u chose which looks best
-Moderator: Faiiza
-Pic:
only the blonde girl not the devil


Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!!
Posted 5/19/09

faiiiza wrote:


albina55 wrote:

-Username:Albina55
-Name:Albina
-Text:Support Me! Albina55
-Blink?:no
-Extra: hearts and anything that matches
-Border?: u chose which looks best
-Moderator: Faiiza
-Pic:
only the blonde girl not the devil


Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!!


T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U S-O M-U-C-H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 5/19/09
-Username:Albina55
-Name:Albina
-Text:Support Me! Albina55
-Blink?:no
-Extra: brushes and anything that matches
-Border?: u chose which looks best
-Moderator: faiiza
-Pic:
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 5/21/09

albina55 wrote:


faiiiza wrote:


albina55 wrote:

-Username:Albina55
-Name:Albina
-Text:Support Me! Albina55
-Blink?:no
-Extra: hearts and anything that matches
-Border?: u chose which looks best
-Moderator: Faiiza
-Pic:
only the blonde girl not the devil


Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!!


T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U S-O M-U-C-H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


u're welcome
Posted 5/26/09
-Username:Albina12
-Name:Albina
-Text:Support Me! Albina12
-Blink?:no
-Extra: brushes and anything that matches and summer stuff
-Border?:u chose
-Moderator:faiiza
-Pic:
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 5/29/09

albina12 wrote:

-Username:Albina12
-Name:Albina
-Text:Support Me! Albina12
-Blink?:no
-Extra: brushes and anything that matches and summer stuff
-Border?:u chose
-Moderator:faiiza
-Pic:


Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!!
Member
17129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / where immature pp...
Offline
Posted 6/2/09

-Username:teenytinytoe
-Name:cathy
-Text:support me......teenytinytoe
-Blink?: yes
-Extra: (Hearts, Stars Etc...) can u make it a scanbar?
-Border?: (Yes Or No) no
-Moderator: anyone
-Pic:
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 6/9/09

teenytinytoe wrote:


-Username:teenytinytoe
-Name:cathy
-Text:support me......teenytinytoe
-Blink?: yes
-Extra: (Hearts, Stars Etc...) can u make it a scanbar?
-Border?: (Yes Or No) no
-Moderator: anyone
-Pic:


Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.