[ REQUEST ] Manga Coloring
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
Haihai!! ^.^!! Welcome To Graphic Maker!! ^.^... U Can Request Manga Coloring Here ^.^!! =p

Just Fill This ^.^!!



-Eye Color:
-Hair Color:
-Clothes Colors:
-Skin Color:
-Background Color:
-Extra Colors (If It Have Something Extra..Like: An Umbrella Or Something..:
-Any Text?:
-Crop?:
-Moderator:
-Pic:
Posted 4/18/09
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 4/21/09

showronandsakura wrote:



Done!! Hope U Like it ^.^!! =p
Posted 5/18/09
-Eye Color: Yellow
-Hair Color: Pink
-Clothes Colors:coat is black, tie is red,the thing on her shoulder is red,the shirt is white
-Skin Color:peach
-Background Color:anything
-Extra Colors: the lock is gold and other bright colors and its sparkling , the accessories on her head is redish pinkish,
-Any Text?:no
-Crop?:no
-Moderator:Faiiza
-Pic:
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 5/19/09

albina55 wrote:

-Eye Color: Yellow
-Hair Color: Pink
-Clothes Colors:coat is black, tie is red,the thing on her shoulder is red,the shirt is white
-Skin Color:peach
-Background Color:anything
-Extra Colors: the lock is gold and other bright colors and its sparkling , the accessories on her head is redish pinkish,
-Any Text?:no
-Crop?:no
-Moderator:Faiiza
-Pic:


Done!! Hope U Like It!!
Posted 5/19/09

faiiiza wrote:


albina55 wrote:

-Eye Color: Yellow
-Hair Color: Pink
-Clothes Colors:coat is black, tie is red,the thing on her shoulder is red,the shirt is white
-Skin Color:peach
-Background Color:anything
-Extra Colors: the lock is gold and other bright colors and its sparkling , the accessories on her head is redish pinkish,
-Any Text?:no
-Crop?:no
-Moderator:Faiiza
-Pic:


Done!! Hope U Like It!!


thnxs! so much!!!!!!!!
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 5/21/09

albina55 wrote:


faiiiza wrote:


albina55 wrote:

-Eye Color: Yellow
-Hair Color: Pink
-Clothes Colors:coat is black, tie is red,the thing on her shoulder is red,the shirt is white
-Skin Color:peach
-Background Color:anything
-Extra Colors: the lock is gold and other bright colors and its sparkling , the accessories on her head is redish pinkish,
-Any Text?:no
-Crop?:no
-Moderator:Faiiza
-Pic:


Done!! Hope U Like It!!


thnxs! so much!!!!!!!!


u're welcome!! ^w^
You must be logged in to post.