help about photoshop n graphic editing
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my dream(sleep...
Offline
Posted 4/15/09 , edited 7/19/09
hiii minna.here is where u can seek help from us about anything related to graphic editing.ex: asking for names of fonts,seeking a specific brush ,looking for sumthing tht u can't find,etc
As u can see we r not experts but we'll do our best to help you:D.Also other members can help too^^ ex:if sumone needs sumthing,n u know where 2 find it,u can quote tht person n tell him/her

Member
4501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/28/09
How do you make things fade into something? like merge them....
I need help
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my dream(sleep...
Offline
Posted 7/29/09

cherrygurl wrote:

How do you make things fade into something? like merge them....
I need help


by lowering the opacity of the image or by using layer mask.if u use photoshop,i can show you a screen pic of how it is done:)
Member
4501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/30/09

sexi-mami wrote:


cherrygurl wrote:

How do you make things fade into something? like merge them....
I need help


by lowering the opacity of the image or by using layer mask.if u use photoshop,i can show you a screen pic of how it is done:)


Oh Thanks!
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my dream(sleep...
Offline
Posted 7/30/09

cherrygurl wrote:


sexi-mami wrote:


cherrygurl wrote:

How do you make things fade into something? like merge them....
I need help


by lowering the opacity of the image or by using layer mask.if u use photoshop,i can show you a screen pic of how it is done:)


Oh Thanks! :)


so do u want me to show u a screen pic of how it works or u get it?:)
Member
4501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/30/09

sexi-mami wrote:


cherrygurl wrote:


sexi-mami wrote:


cherrygurl wrote:

How do you make things fade into something? like merge them....
I need help


by lowering the opacity of the image or by using layer mask.if u use photoshop,i can show you a screen pic of how it is done:)


Oh Thanks! :)


so do u want me to show u a screen pic of how it works or u get it?:)


Umm... Yes please!
Member
4501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/30/09
Oh and How do you colour in Manga? Cuz each website I check To me they make no sense (I use Photoshop 7)
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my dream(sleep...
Offline
Posted 7/30/09

cherrygurl wrote:


sexi-mami wrote:


cherrygurl wrote:


sexi-mami wrote:


cherrygurl wrote:

How do you make things fade into something? like merge them....
I need help


by lowering the opacity of the image or by using layer mask.if u use photoshop,i can show you a screen pic of how it is done:)


Oh Thanks! :)


so do u want me to show u a screen pic of how it works or u get it?:)


Umm... Yes please! :D


okies.it may take a while coz its like making a tutorial but i'll make sure to finish it early. oh n colouring manga is preety much complicated. i'm not tht good in it either but i can show a site where u can download a tutorial.n don't worry,tht tutorial is soo clear so ull get it for sure.i'm still learning from that tutorial. but i kinda don't remember the link to download but i'll search it for you:D
Member
4501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/30/09


Thank you soo much :D
You've helped alot
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my dream(sleep...
Offline
Posted 7/30/09

cherrygurl wrote:



Thank you soo much :D
You've helped alot


u r welcomexD glad i cud help:)
Member
4501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/31/09

sexi-mami wrote:


cherrygurl wrote:



Thank you soo much :D
You've helped alot


u r welcomexD glad i cud help:)


When you make the toutourial could you please message me? Thanks and same for the link
Thank you!
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my dream(sleep...
Offline
Posted 8/1/09

cherrygurl wrote:


sexi-mami wrote:


cherrygurl wrote:



Thank you soo much :D
You've helped alot


u r welcomexD glad i cud help:)


When you make the toutourial could you please message me? Thanks and same for the link
Thank you!


ummm..i've been rlly busy so i cudn't have time to make you the tuturial but here is a link to a place tht will show you how. However if u still don get it,i'll try hard to make u one myself
here u go: http://www.cyberinkdesign.com/shop.htm

oh n i'm stil l'm looking for the link to the manga colouring thing.><
You must be logged in to post.