First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Make RP Character
Moderator
628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / why do u care????
Offline
Posted 4/15/09 , edited 4/15/09
Here you can make either your own rp character or an character of Death Note

~~DEATH NOTE CHARECTERS~
1.Light Yagami =
2 Misa Aomi =.
3.L /Ryuzaki =animefreak9
4.The cops (you can pick witch on you wanna be) =
5. Lights shinagami
6. Misas Shinagami


Fill this out to be an Character from the anime:
Username:
Name:


Fill this out to make your own character:

Username:
Name:
Age:
Personality:
Bio:
have you made an pact with a shinigammi:
Do you have a death Note:
Pic:(you,your shinigami)

Moderator
628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / why do u care????
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
I'll make my own character
Username: Vampir_Sakura
Name: Yuki
Age: 17
Personality: cold,cool,clever,good in dancing and acting
Bio: She came from a rich family,people call her princess(she is beautiful)or cold hearted princess,lots of boys confess to her but its useless,she luvs to dance and acting,her mother n father never talk 2 her
have you made an pact with a shinigami: yes his name is Yukani
Do you have a death Note: yes
pic:
Me

My shinigami

Creator
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vampire land
Offline
Posted 4/15/09 , edited 4/15/09
Username: Rescha_Sakura12121
Name: Hikari
Age: 14
Personality: cool and spicy,brave,loyal,never backs down from a challenge,loves to sing
Bio: when she was little her father died in a accident. Her mother cried and stayed in the hospital longer then needed to.She got a step father who abused her when her mother wasn't around, which was all the time because of her fathers death and the step father being fired from his job, her mother has to take extra hours for more money. When she turned 14 her mother got in a car crash coming home for the party, and she cried all the time. Her step father was more abusive, blaming her and when she went to school she lied otherwise her step father would hurt her more. A week after all of this she couldn't take it. She packed her close, gave,put her shoes on tightly and ran away. there her shinigami Hitomi found her, beat up, hungry, and slowly freezing as snow began to fall. he took care of the girl for a week when she finally awoke. She told him her story, saying she was cured, and that she should of died out there. But the shinigami hugged her and told her that he will now take care of her.Soon he gave her his death note.Hikari has an really close bond with Hitomi.
Hitomi is really protective over Hikari.Hikari has an special power and she can read minds
have you made an pact with a shinigami: Hitomi
Do you have a death Note: yes
pic:
Me

Hitomi

Creator
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vampire land
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

vampir_Sakura wrote:

I'll make my own character
Username: Vampir_Sakura
Name: Yuki
Age: 17
Personality: cold,cool,clever,good in dancing and acting
Bio: She came from a rich family,people call her princess(she is beautiful)or cold hearted princess,lots of boys confess to her but its useless,she luvs to dance and acting,her mother n father never talk 2 her
have you made an pact with a shinigami: yes his name is Yukani
Do you have a death Note: yes
pic:
Me

My shinigami



accepted
Posted 4/15/09 , edited 4/15/09
Username: KeeKee13
Name: Mist
Age:18
Personality: cold,quiet,laid back,killer,fighter,calm
Bio: Mist was raised to kill. She grew up in a castle where she was the kings personal killer. Day after day he would send her out to kill for him. She soon became tired of this. When she went to tell the king of this he ordered the guards to kill her. Her natural insinct told her to kill them once she was down the king stood frozen and motionless. With one last look at him Mist drove a dagger into his heart and disappeared. While on her own wandering around the Death God Sei found her. She didn't like him at first but as time went by she began to trust and love him. Sei is calm,talkitive,cold sumtimes and protective of Mist. Mist is good with using swords and hand to hand combat. Her main ability that she got when she was born is the power to control blood and shadows.
have you made an pact with a shinigami: Sei
Do you have a death Note: yes
Mist:
Sei:
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a corner .
Offline
Posted 4/15/09 , edited 4/15/09
Username: EricaYulaAthha
Name: Erica
Age: 12
Personality: Hyper, kind, clever, good at singing, friendly
Bio:
She came from a normal family. She has a ton of friends and is mostly happy on the outside but is always hurt about her little brother who died in a car accident a year ago. One day she found the death note and picked it up out of curiosity. Then next to her appeared a distorted version of her little brother appeared only a bit older. Never uses the deathnote.
have you made an pact with a shinigammi: yes
Do you have a death Note: yes
Pic:(you,your shinigami)

Me

Shin'
{most of the time}
Creator
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vampire land
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

EricaYulaAthha wrote:

Username: EricaYulaAthha
Name: Erica
Age: 12
Personality: Hyper, kind, clever, good at singing, friendly
Bio:
She came from a normal family. She has a ton of friends and is mostly happy on the outside but is always hurt about her little brother who died in a car accident a year ago. One day she found the death note and picked it up out of curiosity. Then next to her appeared a distorted version of her little brother appeared only a bit older. Never uses the deathnote.
have you made an pact with a shinigammi: yes
Do you have a death Note: yes
Pic:(you,your shinigami)

Me

Shin'
{most of the time}


accepted u can now start to rp if u want
Creator
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vampire land
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

KeeKee13 wrote:

Username: KeeKee13
Name: Mist
Age:18
Personality: cold,quiet,laid back,killer,fighter,calm
Bio: Mist was raised to kill. She grew up in a castle where she was the kings personal killer. Day after day he would send her out to kill for him. She soon became tired of this. When she went to tell the king of this he ordered the guards to kill her. Her natural insinct told her to kill them once she was down the king stood frozen and motionless. With one last look at him Mist drove a dagger into his heart and disappeared. While on her own wandering around the Death God Sei found her. She didn't like him at first but as time went by she began to trust and love him. Sei is heartless,cold, and protective of Mist. Mist is good with using swords and hand to hand combat. Her main ability that she got when she was born is the power to control blood and shadows.
have you made an pact with a shinigami: Sei
Do you have a death Note: yes
Mist:
Sei:


accepted u can now start to rp if u want
Posted 4/15/09
Username: animefreak9
Name: L Lawliet/ Ryuzaki
Creator
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vampire land
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

animefreak9 wrote:

Username: animefreak9
Name: L Lawliet/ Ryuzaki


accepted u can now start to rp if u want to
Member
17044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in ur bed xD :]
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

vampir_Sakura wrote:

Here you can make either your own rp character or an character of Death Note

~~DEATH NOTE CHARECTERS~
1.Light Yagami =
2 Misa Aomi =.
3.L /Ryuzaki =
4.The cops (you can pick witch on you wanna be) =
5. Lights shinagami
6. M isas Shinagami


Fill this out to be an Character from the anime:
Username:
Name:


Fill this out to make your own character:

Username:boolynn
Name:tara
Age:16
Personality:sweet kind easy scard , helps everyone
Bio:none
have you made an pact with a shinigammi:yes his name is caleb
Do you have a death Note:a what
Pic:(you,your shinigami)tara

caleb




Posted 4/15/09 , edited 4/15/09
Username: Stacejj
Name: Stacey
Age: 17
Personality: Kind, Clumsy and Helpfull, Sometimes can be very cold
Bio: Secret
have you made an pact with a shinigammi: Yes
Do you have a death Note: Yes
Pic:
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/16/09 , edited 4/16/09
Username:shadowconjurer
Name:roxas
Age:14
Personality:is a very nice and caring person wants u get to know him but he gets mad abit fast so be carefull, he also likes to stare at the stars at night or the sunset
Bio:his family was dead when he was born the entire hospital was dead only he was left inside but than a Shinigammi came and took him to raise him as one of them, as he learns what he needs to do to survive he doasnt like the feeling to kill but he believes if the Shinigammi who saved him told to do it he would do it, now he moved here to enjoy a new life but his Shinigammi is always keeping an eye on him
have you made an pact with a shinigammi:yes
Do you have a death Note:hell ya
Pic: him and his death note

o yea his name is shadow
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 4/16/09 , edited 4/16/09
Username: anne_nicole
Name: naomi
Age: 14
Personality: a kind hearted person,friendly,cheerful and helpful. but inside her lives a very different personality.(which zero her shinigami took interest in)
Bio:
her parents always hit her and they really hate her saying that ever since she was born bad luck always come to them. so she was abandoned at an early age by her parents. as she was wandering around the street she saw a notebook laying on the ground and pick it up. which she met her shinigami. the shinigami was the one that took care of her and raised her. she was so loyal to her shinigami and always follow/listen to what ever he said.
have you made an pact with a shinigammi: yes
Do you have a death Note: yes
Pic:
me:

my shinigami(his name zero):
Creator
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vampire land
Offline
Posted 4/16/09

shadowconjurer wrote:

Username:shadowconjurer
Name:roxas
Age:14
Personality:is a very nice and caring person wants u get to know him but he gets mad abit fast so be carefull, he also likes to stare at the stars at night or the sunset
Bio:his family was dead when he was born the entire hospital was dead only he was left inside but than a Shinigammi came and took him to raise him as one of them, as he learns what he needs to do to survive he doasnt like the feeling to kill but he believes if the Shinigammi who saved him told to do it he would do it, now he moved here to enjoy a new life but his Shinigammi is always keeping an eye on him
have you made an pact with a shinigammi:yes
Do you have a death Note:hell ya
Pic: him and his death note

o yea his name is shadow


accepted
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.