First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply town rp
Creator
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vampire land
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

KeeKee13 wrote:


Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


KeeKee13 wrote:



Sei: Someone's following you?
Mist: *pops her gum not really listening*


Hikari: yeah an girl that tryes to interfeer in my bueisness so troublesome
Hitomi: what have u read in her mind?
Hikari: umm some stuff about finding out who I am and why I have an shinigami by me and if I have an death note
Hitomi: lets go back I wanna kill her for trying to hurt u
Hikari: "sweetdrops" and u say I'm mean "turns to sei and mist" I'm Hikari and that's Hitomi


Sei: Mhmm I see.*pokes Mist*
Mist:*slaps his hand away*
Sei: Im Sei and this one here is Mist


Hikari: whatever I'm leaving
Hitomi: Hikari-chan ur way to rude
Hikari: nope she is "looks to mist" oh and no u won't kill me I won't give u the chance for that mist-san
Hitomi: hikari stop reading her mind
Posted 4/15/09 , edited 4/15/09

Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


KeeKee13 wrote:


Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


KeeKee13 wrote:



Sei: Someone's following you?
Mist: *pops her gum not really listening*


Hikari: yeah an girl that tryes to interfeer in my bueisness so troublesome
Hitomi: what have u read in her mind?
Hikari: umm some stuff about finding out who I am and why I have an shinigami by me and if I have an death note
Hitomi: lets go back I wanna kill her for trying to hurt u
Hikari: "sweetdrops" and u say I'm mean "turns to sei and mist" I'm Hikari and that's Hitomi


Sei: Mhmm I see.*pokes Mist*
Mist:*slaps his hand away*
Sei: Im Sei and this one here is Mist


Hikari: whatever I'm leaving
Hitomi: Hikari-chan ur way to rude
Hikari: nope she is "looks to mist" oh and no u won't kill me I won't give u the chance for that mist-san
Hitomi: hikari stop reading her mind


Mist: *looks at her* Cockyness? Do you really think everyones out to kill you,put you mind reading skills to use and actually say sumthing smart
Sei: Mist!
Mist: Shut Up Sei. Im telling her what I think.
Creator
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vampire land
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

KeeKee13 wrote:


Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


KeeKee13 wrote:


Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


KeeKee13 wrote:



Sei: Someone's following you?
Mist: *pops her gum not really listening*


Hikari: yeah an girl that tryes to interfeer in my bueisness so troublesome
Hitomi: what have u read in her mind?
Hikari: umm some stuff about finding out who I am and why I have an shinigami by me and if I have an death note
Hitomi: lets go back I wanna kill her for trying to hurt u
Hikari: "sweetdrops" and u say I'm mean "turns to sei and mist" I'm Hikari and that's Hitomi


Sei: Mhmm I see.*pokes Mist*
Mist:*slaps his hand away*
Sei: Im Sei and this one here is Mist


Hikari: whatever I'm leaving
Hitomi: Hikari-chan ur way to rude
Hikari: nope she is "looks to mist" oh and no u won't kill me I won't give u the chance for that mist-san
Hitomi: hikari stop reading her mind


Mist: *looks at her* Cockyness? Do you really think everyones out to kill you,but you mind reading skills to use and actually say sumthing smart
Sei: Mist!
Mist: Shut Up Sei. Im telling her what I think.


Hikari: "chuckles" so now u speak with me
Posted 4/15/09
L: *looks over to the 2 girls strangly* who are they talking to?
Posted 4/15/09


Mist: *pops her gum* Just to speak my mind
Sei: I wish the things that same out of your mouth were nice sometimes
Creator
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vampire land
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

KeeKee13 wrote:



Mist: *pops her gum* Just to speak my mind
Sei: I wish the things that same out of your mouth were nice sometimes

Hikari: whatever u say mist-san
Hitomi: Hikari-chan somones watching u two
Hikari: eh? "looks back and sees L"
Creator
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vampire land
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

animefreak9 wrote:

L: *looks over to the 2 girls strangly* who are they talking to?


Hikari: whatever u say mist-san
Hitomi: Hikari-chan somones watching u two
Hikari: eh? "looks back and sees L"
Posted 4/15/09

Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


KeeKee13 wrote:



Mist: *pops her gum* Just to speak my mind
Sei: I wish the things that same out of your mouth were nice sometimes

Hikari: whatever u say mist-san
Hitomi: Hikari-chan somones watching u two
Hikari: eh? "looks back and sees L"


Sei: *looks at the boy* He can't see us
Mist: *chews her gums and looks*
Posted 4/15/09

Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


animefreak9 wrote:

L: *looks over to the 2 girls strangly* who are they talking to?


Hikari: whatever u say mist-san
Hitomi: Hikari-chan somones watching u two
Hikari: eh? "looks back and sees L"


L: *blinks and covers my face with my hands* Eh? have they spotted meh?
Creator
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vampire land
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

KeeKee13 wrote:


Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


KeeKee13 wrote:



Mist: *pops her gum* Just to speak my mind
Sei: I wish the things that same out of your mouth were nice sometimes

Hikari: whatever u say mist-san
Hitomi: Hikari-chan somones watching u two
Hikari: eh? "looks back and sees L"


Sei: *looks at the boy* He can't see us
Mist: *chews her gums and looks*


Hitomi: Hikari-chan what does he think
Hikari: he thinks that we are strange because we are simple talking to noone and he wonders if we have coughet him looking to us
Hitomi: hmm he wonders to much
Posted 4/15/09

Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


KeeKee13 wrote:


Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


KeeKee13 wrote:



Mist: *pops her gum* Just to speak my mind
Sei: I wish the things that same out of your mouth were nice sometimes

Hikari: whatever u say mist-san
Hitomi: Hikari-chan somones watching u two
Hikari: eh? "looks back and sees L"


Sei: *looks at the boy* He can't see us
Mist: *chews her gums and looks*


Hitomi: Hikari-chan what does he think
Hikari: he thinks that we are strange because we are simple talking to noone and he wonders if we have coughet him looking to us
Hitomi: hmm he wonders to much


Sei: Well you two do look strange talking to the air. Will thats what it look like to him
Mist: *shrugs* Human
Creator
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vampire land
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

animefreak9 wrote:


Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


animefreak9 wrote:

L: *looks over to the 2 girls strangly* who are they talking to?


Hikari: whatever u say mist-san
Hitomi: Hikari-chan somones watching u two
Hikari: eh? "looks back and sees L"


L: *blinks and covers my face with my hands* Eh? have they spotted meh?


Hitomi: Hikari-chan what does he think
Hikari: huh now it's ok for me to read someones mind but not urs ur mean "pouts" well he thinks that we are strange because we are simple talking to noone and he wonders if we have coughet him looking to us
Hitomi: hmm he wonders to much
Hikari: he's quite cute
Hitomi: Hikari-chan have u lost ur mind
Posted 4/15/09
L: *Kneels down* hmm...... why in the world are they talking to air? is there somthing there!?
Creator
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vampire land
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

KeeKee13 wrote:


Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


KeeKee13 wrote:


Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


KeeKee13 wrote:



Mist: *pops her gum* Just to speak my mind
Sei: I wish the things that same out of your mouth were nice sometimes

Hikari: whatever u say mist-san
Hitomi: Hikari-chan somones watching u two
Hikari: eh? "looks back and sees L"


Sei: *looks at the boy* He can't see us
Mist: *chews her gums and looks*


Hitomi: Hikari-chan what does he think
Hikari: he thinks that we are strange because we are simple talking to noone and he wonders if we have coughet him looking to us
Hitomi: hmm he wonders to much


Sei: Well you two do look strange talking to the air. Will thats what it look like to him
Mist: *shrugs* Human


Hikari: "sighs" whatever
Hitomi: Hikari-chan he still looks to us
Hikari:whatever I don't care
Creator
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vampire land
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

animefreak9 wrote:

L: *Kneels down* hmm...... why in the world are they talking to air? is there somthing there!?


Hikari "laughes" he's funny
Hitomi: are u still reading his mind
Hikari: yep and he totally freaks out cause he wonders why I'm talking to air
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.