First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Virgin men?
5094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 12/22/07

hawtdawggy wrote:


AT_En_Grey wrote:

Well... my friends have DVD's... they've offered for me to borrow but I refuse...

I haven't taken sex ed since 8th grade... and I never paid attention >.>


dude who doesnt pay attention to sex ed? its the funniest class eva lol


Umm... I slept... it was 1st period O.o
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 12/23/07

hawtdawggy wrote:


AT_En_Grey wrote:

Well... my friends have DVD's... they've offered for me to borrow but I refuse...

I haven't taken sex ed since 8th grade... and I never paid attention >.>


dude who doesnt pay attention to sex ed? its the funniest class eva lol.



don't remind me...that classroom full of idiots~
Posted 12/23/07

ConRong wrote:



*pat your back hard* mah man



r u mocking me and kim jong??

12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 12/23/07
^how the fuck i mock you while pat you in da back doing a good work
11728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/23/07

ConRong wrote:


hawtdawggy wrote:


AT_En_Grey wrote:

Well... my friends have DVD's... they've offered for me to borrow but I refuse...

I haven't taken sex ed since 8th grade... and I never paid attention >.>


dude who doesnt pay attention to sex ed? its the funniest class eva lol.



don't remind me...that classroom full of idiots~


Yeah, I remember in gr8 we'd all giggle about it
Posted 12/23/07
lol idk sarcasm

12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 12/23/07

TheTravelingSword wrote:


ConRong wrote:


hawtdawggy wrote:


AT_En_Grey wrote:

Well... my friends have DVD's... they've offered for me to borrow but I refuse...

I haven't taken sex ed since 8th grade... and I never paid attention >.>


dude who doesnt pay attention to sex ed? its the funniest class eva lol.



don't remind me...that classroom full of idiots~


Yeah, I remember in gr8 we'd all giggle about it :P


and having a male teacher to example was lame~
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 12/23/07

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

lol idk sarcasm



nah if i were mean i say it straight like "fuck you man" etc. but i ain't ^_~
661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/23/07
i don't care about him being a virgin at all..
n.n i could teach. :p
527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / romania
Offline
Posted 12/23/07
i don't know..i prefer that he is not virgin...but if he is that is not an obstacle to be together with him..and a boy dont' have to shame bcoz is virgin..
21869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sleepy Land
Offline
Posted 12/23/07
It must be hard for guys who is a virgin... because I heard from my biology teacher that there will be a homones raging period... -_-
11728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/23/07

ConRong wrote:


TheTravelingSword wrote:


ConRong wrote:


hawtdawggy wrote:


AT_En_Grey wrote:

Well... my friends have DVD's... they've offered for me to borrow but I refuse...

I haven't taken sex ed since 8th grade... and I never paid attention >.>


dude who doesnt pay attention to sex ed? its the funniest class eva lol.



don't remind me...that classroom full of idiots~


Yeah, I remember in gr8 we'd all giggle about it :P


and having a male teacher to example was lame~


definitely.. but there was always a female teacher too, so it was all fun... the dildo was all hippy coloured when they showed us how to properly put on a condom xD

5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 12/23/07

aqjuvenileorion wrote:

It must be hard for guys who is a virgin... because I heard from my biology teacher that there will be a homones raging period... -_-


That period passes. The only good thing about being a Virgin is that after 25 if you get a goal in life you become zealous in that goal, because there is no Vagina to calm you down. Or woman to hold you back.

My goals is to fight the Homosexual agenda and chew Juicy Fruit gum and I am all out of Juicy fruit.
7037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / I live in england...
Offline
Posted 12/23/07
haha funny.......
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.