First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Virgin men?
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / your mom!!!
Offline
Posted 12/23/07

Sulla wrote:


aqjuvenileorion wrote:

It must be hard for guys who is a virgin... because I heard from my biology teacher that there will be a homones raging period... -_-


That period passes. The only good thing about being a Virgin is that after 25 if you get a goal in life you become zealous in that goal, because there is no Vagina to calm you down. Or woman to hold you back.

My goals is to fight the Homosexual agenda and chew Juicy Fruit gum and I am all out of Juicy fruit.


holy crap!!...thats an angry virgin!!
1296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / [ Canada ] ON; To...
Offline
Posted 12/23/07
Uhm.. does it really matter?

' You put your asdf into a female's asdf! Congratulations, you are now not a virgin. '

=/

Come on, life is more than having sex and parading around that you had it. =="
And yahh, I'm a virgin but honestly I don't think it should matter that much..
21869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sleepy Land
Offline
Posted 12/23/07

Sulla wrote:


aqjuvenileorion wrote:

It must be hard for guys who is a virgin... because I heard from my biology teacher that there will be a homones raging period... -_-


That period passes. The only good thing about being a Virgin is that after 25 if you get a goal in life you become zealous in that goal, because there is no Vagina to calm you down. Or woman to hold you back.

My goals is to fight the Homosexual agenda and chew Juicy Fruit gum and I am all out of Juicy fruit.



Lol, I'll vote for you since you're fighting homosexual Agenda~
577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/07
it seems that girls are either totally against it, or don't care. ie., they are Christian or they arent.
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / your mom!!!
Offline
Posted 12/23/07

LovePeaceAnd3000Angels wrote:

it seems that girls are either totally against it, or don't care. ie., they are Christian or they arent.


christians like sex!!!...why do you think there are so many of them!!....there everywhere!!!...im suffocating!!
577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/07

loadeddragon wrote:


LovePeaceAnd3000Angels wrote:

it seems that girls are either totally against it, or don't care. ie., they are Christian or they arent.


christians like sex!!!...why do you think there are so many of them!!....there everywhere!!!...im suffocating!!


Christians have to choose between premarital sex and their eternal soul.... I'm not saying that their worldview is messed up. I'm Christian too. I'm just saying that for the most part, religion seems to be the major deterrant from premarital sex. Second after that would be just the lack of boyfriend-quality guys who have their act together, but that's the guy's problem, not the girl's.

Posted 12/23/07
Having sex does not make you a man. All it means is you've had sex and nothing more. A man is someone who can have sex reponsibly and is prepared to take care of a woman/girlfriend/wife and child. Sex has nothing to do with growing up maturely. All it is is a means to reproduce. It does not make you a man.
8809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Massachusetts, USA
Offline
Posted 12/23/07

drizza wrote:


AT_En_Grey wrote:

I'm a virgin... anybody wanna teach me? O.o


lol you can always watch porn


lol yea that works perfectly just dont let ur parents find out unles su move out also try 2 find a hiding place for it....
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / your mom!!!
Offline
Posted 12/23/07

LovePeaceAnd3000Angels wrote:


loadeddragon wrote:


LovePeaceAnd3000Angels wrote:

it seems that girls are either totally against it, or don't care. ie., they are Christian or they arent.


christians like sex!!!...why do you think there are so many of them!!....there everywhere!!!...im suffocating!!


Christians have to choose between premarital sex and their eternal soul.... I'm not saying that their worldview is messed up. I'm Christian too. I'm just saying that for the most part, religion seems to be the major deterrant from premarital sex. Second after that would be just the lack of boyfriend-quality guys who have their act together, but that's the guy's problem, not the girl's.



oh i agree mst guys dont have there act together at all i kind of feel sorry for women cause most men are just jerks!!....my wife and i have many single female friends and they all have the same problem all the men they find are just losers!!
Posted 12/23/07

n_n303 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:

Having sex does not make you a man. All it means is you've had sex and nothing more. A man is someone who can have sex reponsibly and is prepared to take care of a woman/girlfriend/wife and child. Sex has nothing to do with growing up maturely. All it is is a means to reproduce. It does not make you a man.


BINGO! you hit the target. you are 100% right!


That I am.
2132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore ~
Offline
Posted 12/23/07
well. it doesn't really matter would it ?

AS THE SAYING GOES " when theres love, nothing matters "

Virgin or not , it only is concerned about the matter of experience only . am i not correct? so what does it matters ? No ?
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 12/23/07

skygod333 wrote:

Having sex does not make you a man. All it means is you've had sex and nothing more. A man is someone who can have sex reponsibly and is prepared to take care of a woman/girlfriend/wife and child. Sex has nothing to do with growing up maturely. All it is is a means to reproduce. It does not make you a man.


But sex helps.
Posted 12/23/07

Sulla wrote:


skygod333 wrote:

Having sex does not make you a man. All it means is you've had sex and nothing more. A man is someone who can have sex reponsibly and is prepared to take care of a woman/girlfriend/wife and child. Sex has nothing to do with growing up maturely. All it is is a means to reproduce. It does not make you a man.


But sex helps.


It does not aid in making a boy a man. Someone could have sex 1000 times over and still be a boy at age 30. I know people who think they're men because they've had sex or whatever but they're really just boys who never grew up. Sex is good, but it is to be used responsibly. Men can handle it. Boys cannot (At least in a mature manner).
577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/07

Sulla wrote:


skygod333 wrote:

Having sex does not make you a man. All it means is you've had sex and nothing more. A man is someone who can have sex reponsibly and is prepared to take care of a woman/girlfriend/wife and child. Sex has nothing to do with growing up maturely. All it is is a means to reproduce. It does not make you a man.


But sex helps.


I'd say sex is one of those things where it isn't all it's cracked up to be... but until you get it, you're always wondering what it's like. So for people who haven't had sex, it's like women have some sort of power over them because women have something they need. Then after they have sex and realize honestly, it's kinda boring unless it's with someone you really like, then they don't need it as much anymore, and women no longer have power over them. When guys don't give a shit, for some reason, women are drawn to that.
Posted 12/23/07
why do ppl need to know if they got laid or not? well ok maybe if they want to know if they have been cheating around, or maybe to see how good they are in bed, so i guess so, but really tmi?
1337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / East Coast
Offline
Posted 12/23/07
I hadn't really thought about it enough to have a preference, besides not wanting to be just another notch on his belt or something.

My boyfriend and I were each other's firsts, and I gotta say I'm kind of glad it worked out that way. It took away the pressure of neither of us really having the experience to know what we were doing. We could kinda just laugh about it if we messed up or something lol

also, if you're looking for your first time, or even sex in general, to be kind of a special thing, then I'd say you should play on an equal field so to speak.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.