First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Itachi Corner [WARNING: Contains Spoilers]
Member
1764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / JE World, Japan (...
Offline
Posted 4/15/09 , edited 4/15/09
Itachi is pretty cool and needs his own poll.

I have personally grown very attached to Uchiha Itachi in Naruto and especially since he has reappeared in the Shippuuden series.

He is one of the top ninjas/criminals that I admire and ONE of my faves in the Akatsuki.

If you do not want to be spoiled...

DO NOT CLICK THE SPOILER BUTTON



You all can converse with each other about Itachi and feel free to talk about anything within the topic of this character.

Also I have nothing against Sasuke surprisingly enough..

You'll know when you read their info from the link I gave.

:]
Member
3692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/16/09

XCrystaL_BlissX wrote:

Itachi is pretty cool and needs his own poll.

I have personally grown very attached to Uchiha Itachi in Naruto and especially since he has reappeared in the Shippuuden series.

He is one of the top ninjas/criminals that I admire and ONE of my faves in the Akatsuki.

If you do not want to be spoiled...

DO NOT CLICK THE SPOILER BUTTON



You all can converse with each other about Itachi and feel free to talk about anything within the topic of this character.

Also I have nothing against Sasuke surprisingly enough..

You'll know when you read their info from the link I gave.

:]


i know, its so sad, Itachi has ALWAYS been my fave character ever since he appeared in episode 80 or something....
i love everything about him..and hes a good brother too, he shouldn't of died.
Member
801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / San Antonio, TX
Offline
Posted 4/16/09
itachi is the best character and it sucks when he died but i would still love to see it in anime form....i bet its gonna be a tear jerker
Member
801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / San Antonio, TX
Offline
Posted 4/16/09
Posted 4/16/09
I luv Itachi sooo much...It's so sad that he's already dead...
But you know guys, before I knew what was the truth behind the uchiha massacre, I already had this feeling that Itachi killed his clan for a good reason...I mean who the heck would kill his family just to test his strength? so yeah...Itachi is my hero and will always be.
Member
4248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/16/09
Member
1764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / JE World, Japan (...
Offline
Posted 4/16/09

Louice wrote:


XCrystaL_BlissX wrote:

Itachi is pretty cool and needs his own poll.

I have personally grown very attached to Uchiha Itachi in Naruto and especially since he has reappeared in the Shippuuden series.

He is one of the top ninjas/criminals that I admire and ONE of my faves in the Akatsuki.

If you do not want to be spoiled...

DO NOT CLICK THE SPOILER BUTTON



You all can converse with each other about Itachi and feel free to talk about anything within the topic of this character.

Also I have nothing against Sasuke surprisingly enough..

You'll know when you read their info from the link I gave.

:]


i know, its so sad, Itachi has ALWAYS been my fave character ever since he appeared in episode 80 or something....
i love everything about him..and hes a good brother too, he shouldn't of died.




Yeah I know.. it really was sad. but now i'm curious to see how things with Sasuke and Madara turn out as and how he plans to avenge his brother's death.

And Sasuke's now Team Hawk as the official 'unofficial' members of akatsuki.. i feel weird with them being there.

its like they don't really fit.. for me that is..
Member
1764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / JE World, Japan (...
Offline
Posted 4/16/09

chelz1215 wrote:

I luv Itachi sooo much...It's so sad that he's already dead...
But you know guys, before I knew what was the truth behind the uchiha massacre, I already had this feeling that Itachi killed his clan for a good reason...I mean who the heck would kill his family just to test his strength? so yeah...Itachi is my hero and will always be.



Funny.. i had the same feeling too.. To kill your whole clan for strength seemed like a too lowly reason for someone like itachi so i had my doubts.

I told my friend about it and she gave me a look that said "what the heck are you saying?"

>.<
Member
1764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / JE World, Japan (...
Offline
Posted 4/16/09

mrdeadrabbit wrote:

itachi is the best character and it sucks when he died but i would still love to see it in anime form....i bet its gonna be a tear jerker



Yeah it probably will.. i'll probably end up crying again too -sigh-

the fangirls on youtube will probably annoy me when i hear their comments like "oh itachi was too hot to die! Why?" and stuff like "Sasuke's so gay, itachi was hotter."

Ugh, it already gives me a headache.
Member
801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / San Antonio, TX
Offline
Posted 4/17/09
i wonder how many more episodes until that happens.......
Posted 4/17/09

AkaTsuki_KonAn wrote:



ehh!!?? why??
Member
4248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/17/09

chelz1215 wrote:


AkaTsuki_KonAn wrote:



ehh!!?? why??


youo dont know why he died? because... sasu- i mean his stupid brother
him of course... try reading the manga
Posted 4/17/09

AkaTsuki_KonAn wrote:


chelz1215 wrote:


AkaTsuki_KonAn wrote:



ehh!!?? why??


youo dont know why he died? because... sasu- i mean his stupid brother
him of course... try reading the manga


No, I mean why did you laugh?
7478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / America
Offline
Posted 4/18/09
yes, itachi may have died, but he was happy to have been killed by sasuke, but there is something else, h left a gift to naruto remember, he said, use this when you mostly need it, so it may be something powerfull like the sharingan, he also gave a more powerfull sharingan to sasuke to protect him from madara
10019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/18/09
uhh.. You really think he could be defeated by Sasuke?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.