First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Itachi Corner [WARNING: Contains Spoilers]
53 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/5/09 , edited 7/5/09
:/ Man was I touched when I was reading the Itachi-Sasuke arc, and got so teary-eyed, or wait..actually I think I was crying when Itachi died. I kept re-reading the manga to see if he actually poked Sasuke on purpose or not, since I really wanted to make sure of something. Anyway, the next day, since I was still soo incredibly sad about his death, I ended up making a "tribute" for him in my sketchpad. And..it sort of looked a bit like him in one angle, or at least I think so.. But yeah, Itachi would probably be one of the most memorable characters in the history of anime because 1.) he was such a good brother and person 2. A lot of people, particularly real life people, who may be dead or still living, are faced with such decisions and the consequences after that. And remember, he's not even one of the main characters, yet made such an impact in the story. R.I.P Itachi.
Member
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ٭ ٭
Offline
Posted 7/7/09
I cried when Itachi died. I was alone at home.
And I didn't sleep a whole night.
10019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/7/09



okay.. al in all... Sasuke in Shippudden didn't have a real fair fight...
1122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 7/7/09
ROFL people actually cried!!! I'm glad the douche is dead. Only sasuke left now, hope Danzo kills him.
Member
8043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Away from you sta...
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

mike631 wrote:




okay.. al in all... Sasuke in Shippudden didn't have a real fair fight...


xactly!!! Ang mga tao na ito ....
hindi sila magbayad ng maraming atensyon

Member
24919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 7/9/09
RIP Itachi
RIP Ulquiorra
RIP Michael Jackson

10019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/9/09



xactly!!! Ang mga tao na ito ....
hindi sila magbayad ng maraming atensyon



Hahahah!!
Member
8043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Away from you sta...
Offline
Posted 7/10/09

mike631 wrote:




xactly!!! Ang mga tao na ito ....
hindi sila magbayad ng maraming atensyon



Hahahah!!


Yep!! Buhay Fillipinas!! Mwahahaha
and im not Tagalog, KanKaney more
Member
8043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Away from you sta...
Offline
Posted 7/10/09

CorruptDeity wrote:

ROFL people actually cried!!! I'm glad the douche is dead. Only sasuke left now, hope Danzo kills him.


Ok one, Danzo is an Uchiha he has the sharingan
10019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/10/09

animesluver56 wrote:


mike631 wrote:




xactly!!! Ang mga tao na ito ....
hindi sila magbayad ng maraming atensyon



Hahahah!!


Yep!! Buhay Fillipinas!! Mwahahaha
and im not Tagalog, KanKaney more


soo.. your not in what are you? Visaya? Cebuano? or your not living here in the Philippines anymore?
1122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

animesluver56 wrote:


CorruptDeity wrote:

ROFL people actually cried!!! I'm glad the douche is dead. Only sasuke left now, hope Danzo kills him.


Ok one, Danzo is an Uchiha he has the sharingan


I know that now, that post was before chapter 455.
Member
8043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Away from you sta...
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

mike631 wrote:


animesluver56 wrote:


mike631 wrote:




xactly!!! Ang mga tao na ito ....
hindi sila magbayad ng maraming atensyon



Hahahah!!


Yep!! Buhay Fillipinas!! Mwahahaha
and im not Tagalog, KanKaney more


soo.. your not in what are you? Visaya? Cebuano? or your not living here in the Philippines anymore?


Im in America right now!
MIss the Filli but xP
Member
3894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Calgary, AB
Offline
Posted 7/20/09
it sucks that he has to die just to protect his brother sasuke who now wants to destroy konoha after itachi sacrificed his clan to save it.
Member
164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / here
Offline
Posted 7/21/09
he made naruto eat a crow, or so it seemed to me, that was just cool

it broke my heart when he died >.< aside from the fact that he was so good and tainted (and so cute) made me like him. and i agree, it would be a tearjerker once it comes out

sasuke didnt kill him...and i still think he's better than sasuke
Member
9584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/24/09
he is like greatest hero yet.
:)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.