First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
the cr anthem
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 4/18/09

CryAngel wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

lmao ... You took the words out of my mouth, very very nice xD


hihi~

oh, you already got your title above ya. o_o



Yeah, Bk did mine first and then did the others. He mentioned that he'll be doing all the mods xD
19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 4/18/09

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Yeah, Bk did mine first and then did the others. He mentioned that he'll be doing all the mods xD


lucky you. He said it would take some time or that we were going to have to wait for an upcoming change that will automatically display our title.

well well, let me just glare at yours for now.


7553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / over there.
Offline
Posted 4/18/09
how stupid am i? i actually tried to sing this. i can't seem to find a tune. (=_=)
692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 4/18/09
I like it
692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 4/18/09

raikiri666 wrote:

how stupid am i? i actually tried to sing this. i can't seem to find a tune. (=_=)


Me too!
5840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / stalking you
Offline
Posted 4/18/09
Lol! Great anthem by the way (:
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 4/18/09

CryAngel wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Yeah, Bk did mine first and then did the others. He mentioned that he'll be doing all the mods xD


lucky you. He said it would take some time or that we were going to have to wait for an upcoming change that will automatically display our title.

well well, let me just glare at yours for now.




Lol. Wan and I had been the ones who discussed the titles with Bk [our idea]. It took sometime but he's been busy, so it's understandable.
19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 4/18/09

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

Lol. Wan and I had been the ones who discussed the titles with Bk [our idea]. It took sometime but he's been busy, so it's understandable.


ooh~ smart of you. now convince him to make mine. LOL.

Isnt this gonna get locked? O_o
The Moderator
Nicole 
73056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Space
Offline
Posted 4/18/09
I'm sorry, but nothing can beat this..

http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-523974/c-r-u-n-c-h-y-lyrics/
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 4/18/09

CryAngel wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

Lol. Wan and I had been the ones who discussed the titles with Bk [our idea]. It took sometime but he's been busy, so it's understandable.


ooh~ smart of you. now convince him to make mine. LOL.

Isnt this gonna get locked? O_o


It should lol but not sure
19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 4/18/09

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

It should lol but not sure



hmmm..

nice new avi you got there. *_* did it yourself?
Posted 4/18/09 , edited 4/18/09
I laughed so fucking hard. GJ.
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 4/18/09

CryAngel wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

It should lol but not sure



hmmm..

nice new avi you got there. *_* did it yourself?


Thanks, I make most of mine but my photoshop is emo, atm [Need to re-install]. I havent had much time to do anything since I'm in the middle of moving D: ... A friend made this one xD
12533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 4/18/09
LOL! Hahahah nice nice. XP
19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 4/18/09

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


CryAngel wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

It should lol but not sure



hmmm..

nice new avi you got there. *_* did it yourself?


Thanks, I make most of mine but my photoshop is emo, atm [Need to re-install]. I havent had much time to do anything since I'm in the middle of moving D: ... A friend made this one xD


oh. my photoshop is also emo
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.