First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Kappamaru Clan Palace 2
Posted 4/20/09

MissUzumaki wrote:



Yes, but why am I here exactly? *Folds arms*


"Well I think it would be better for Danuave to tell you"
Royals
1008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/20/09


*Sighs* ....He won't tell me *Turns away*
Posted 4/20/09

MissUzumaki wrote:



*Sighs* ....He won't tell me *Turns away*


"Please be wait a little while, he will tell you soon"
Fate touches her shoulder "And plus me and you get to hang for awhile"
Royals
1008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/20/09

KeeKee13 wrote:


MissUzumaki wrote:



*Sighs* ....He won't tell me *Turns away*


"Please be wait a little while, he will tell you soon"
Fate touches her shoulder "And plus me and you get to hang for awhile"


Hmm......*Smiles* True....Thats good. And your baby is beautiful!
Posted 4/20/09

MissUzumaki wrote:


KeeKee13 wrote:


MissUzumaki wrote:



*Sighs* ....He won't tell me *Turns away*


"Please be wait a little while, he will tell you soon"
Fate touches her shoulder "And plus me and you get to hang for awhile"


Hmm......*Smiles* True....Thats good. And your baby is beautiful!


Fate chuckles "Thank you, his name is Luke"
Royals
1008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/20/09


*Smiles and nods* Hey...You know how I said I had a friend with the sister with the name Nu...
Posted 4/20/09

MissUzumaki wrote:



*Smiles and nods* Hey...You know how I said I had a friend with the sister with the name Nu...


Fate nods "Yes, I remember"
Royals
1008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/20/09


...I want to ask her about her. If her sister is the hunter Nu, then she might know some things about Rishou....When you have time would you please come with me?
Posted 4/20/09

MissUzumaki wrote:



...I want to ask her about her. If her sister is the hunter Nu, then she might know some things about Rishou....When you have time would you please come with me?


Fate nods again "Of course where does she live?"
Royals
1008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/20/09


She is a guard at the Deveuax(SP?) clan castle....
Posted 4/20/09

MissUzumaki wrote:



She is a guard at the Deveuax(SP?) clan castle....


"Alright we can leave soon, if you want"
Royals
1008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/20/09

KeeKee13 wrote:


MissUzumaki wrote:



She is a guard at the Deveuax(SP?) clan castle....


"Alright we can leave soon, if you want"


Okay. Whenever you are ready...
Posted 4/20/09

MissUzumaki wrote:


KeeKee13 wrote:


MissUzumaki wrote:



She is a guard at the Deveuax(SP?) clan castle....


"Alright we can leave soon, if you want"


Okay. Whenever you are ready...


Fate looks down at Luke "But I do not want to take Luke with us, traveling with him is dangerous at such a young age"
Royals
1008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/20/09

KeeKee13 wrote:


MissUzumaki wrote:


KeeKee13 wrote:


MissUzumaki wrote:



She is a guard at the Deveuax(SP?) clan castle....


"Alright we can leave soon, if you want"


Okay. Whenever you are ready...


Fate looks down at Luke "But I do not want to take Luke with us, traveling with him is dangerous at such a young age"


Hm? Don't you have aids? We have a bunch at the Abboud. *Bousting slightly in a friendly way*
Posted 4/20/09


Fate kisses Luke's forehead "Yes,but I don't want to leave him with them"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.