First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Solution to End all World Wars
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 4/16/09 , edited 4/17/09
Im studying the Cold War right now in history so I studied WWII recently. One thing I noticed was that during this time, all of the world's leaders were male. I mean seriously though, what is world politics? It simply comes down to just a handful of people. People are ruled by their emotions. Do you get where I'm going with this? Males tend to be more dominant, more agressive, and more prone to killing. On top of that, they are more proud. Look at the cause of WWII. Germany, a proud country was embrassd by the treaty of versailles allowing a dictator like Hitler to rise up. Hitler wanting dominance and pride for his country started another world war. Same with Japan, Japan with hirohito as their emperor wanted pride for their country, they showed lots of agression especially in the eastern part of he world. Now America isnt completely at fault either. After they dropped the atomic bomb, America should have stopped its production, not try to make a world monopoly of atomic bombs. A woman in power would be like this bomb is too dangerous we should not make these ever again (they would have never made it in the first place) Then that whole arms race would never have started and there would never be a cold war.

So what's the solution? replace all world leaders with women. Isnt it time you let a woman have some rights anyway? How long is the world going to allow men to rule and plunge the earth into chaos and war?

highly doubt this would ever happen but its interesting to think about it

EDIT: ok so female leaders acted violent in certain times. But you have to remember, most of the other leaders were male as well, and on top of that they had lead a country that had most of its past leaders as males, so they had to in a way carry on the tradition of agressiveness.


and someone mentioned hillary clinton. Yeah, she never got to be president did she? Just got to be one of the cabinet members.
13847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I am in a hut, ga...
Offline
Posted 4/16/09
What a sexist post, but I see your the only male who claims to know how a woman thinks or what she would do.. that's ballsy in itself.

Give a rat cheese and it will expect more cheese, if not, it will look for more cheese, it's the same thing with power ..

It has absolutely nothing to do with gender.
7895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~_
Offline
Posted 4/16/09
it's nothing to do with gender....
it's just part of the human being to be competitive....power, pride, whatever....
36195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud 9.
Offline
Posted 4/17/09

Animelovexx wrote:

What a sexist post, but I see your the only male who claims to know how a woman thinks or what she would do.. that's ballsy in itself.

Give a rat cheese and it will expect more cheese, if not, it will look for more cheese, it's the same thing with power ..

It has absolutely nothing to do with gender.


This is gold.

You are quite naive to think so irrationally like this. You're 16 and claim to know quite a bit about women, but in the end you won't know jack shit til you die. No male can say he knows how girls feel, think, or act.

Please elaborate on your "Solution" .. just merely replacing a dick with a vagina isn't going to change much. The woman will still want the power. What do you mean by let women have rights? Hilary Clinton ring a bell? You're saying that it's ONLY men who plunge us into war? Maybe you should read some more textbooks.

Margret Thatcher : Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1979 to 1990
Started the Falklands war over a country they didn't legally own. Had civilians on a peaceful strike to be killed by police. (This was all during the Cold War, something of which you supposedly studied) She spent millions of pounds on the military rather than giving it back to the nation. She was a corrupted wretch who stole money from the government and gave it to her sons.

Indira Ghandi : Prime Minister of the Republic of India for three consecutive terms from 1966 to 1977 and for a fourth term from 1980 until her assassination in 1984, a total of fifteen years.
She led India in a war against Pakistan which resulted in the creations of Bangladesh. Nuclear bombs were developed during her reign, and then exploded and tested.

Catherine the great : Empress of Russia from July 1762 until 17 November 1796
Waged two winning wars against the Ottoman Empire and also Invaded Lithuania. During her reign, In 1788, Russia declares war on Sweden.

Queen Isabella of Spain : Queen of Castile and León 1460's?~~ I'm not positive.
The Catholic queen was cruelly intolerant, encouraging the infamous Inquisition. In her lust to unify Spain and centralize power, Isabella drove out the Jews, Moors and Gypsies.


There are plenty more female rulers out there that have done bad. It's just you don't really know or read about them because 90%+ of the rulers of the world have been male. As you can see, they're not that much better than us. Please do tell me your solution though. I am in no way sexist, i'm just refuting your "solution" there's always good and bad.
13847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I am in a hut, ga...
Offline
Posted 4/17/09

spensaur wrote:


Animelovexx wrote:

What a sexist post, but I see your the only male who claims to know how a woman thinks or what she would do.. that's ballsy in itself.

Give a rat cheese and it will expect more cheese, if not, it will look for more cheese, it's the same thing with power ..

It has absolutely nothing to do with gender.


This is gold.

You are quite naive to think so irrationally like this. You're 16 and claim to know quite a bit about women, but in the end you won't know jack shit til you die. No male can say he knows how girls feel, think, or act.

Please elaborate on your "Solution" .. just merely replacing a dick with a vagina isn't going to change much. The woman will still want the power. What do you mean by let women have rights? Hilary Clinton ring a bell? You're saying that it's ONLY men who plunge us into war? Maybe you should read some more textbooks.

Margret Thatcher : Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1979 to 1990
Started the Falklands war over a country they didn't legally own. Had civilians on a peaceful strike to be killed by police. (This was all during the Cold War, something of which you supposedly studied) She spent millions of pounds on the military rather than giving it back to the nation. She was a corrupted wretch who stole money from the government and gave it to her sons.

Indira Ghandi : Prime Minister of the Republic of India for three consecutive terms from 1966 to 1977 and for a fourth term from 1980 until her assassination in 1984, a total of fifteen years.
She led India in a war against Pakistan which resulted in the creations of Bangladesh. Nuclear bombs were developed during her reign, and then exploded and tested.

Catherine the great : Empress of Russia from July 1762 until 17 November 1796
Waged two winning wars against the Ottoman Empire and also Invaded Lithuania. During her reign, In 1788, Russia declares war on Sweden.

Queen Isabella of Spain : Queen of Castile and León 1460's?~~ I'm not positive.
The Catholic queen was cruelly intolerant, encouraging the infamous Inquisition. In her lust to unify Spain and centralize power, Isabella drove out the Jews, Moors and Gypsies.


There are plenty more female rulers out there that have done bad. It's just you don't really know or read about them because 90%+ of the rulers of the world have been male. As you can see, they're not that much better than us. Please do tell me your solution though. I am in no way sexist, i'm just refuting your "solution" there's always good and bad.





I think you take the gold, you did research... i'll take a close silver
36195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud 9.
Offline
Posted 4/17/09

Animelovexx wrote:


spensaur wrote:


Animelovexx wrote:

What a sexist post, but I see your the only male who claims to know how a woman thinks or what she would do.. that's ballsy in itself.

Give a rat cheese and it will expect more cheese, if not, it will look for more cheese, it's the same thing with power ..

It has absolutely nothing to do with gender.


This is gold.

You are quite naive to think so irrationally like this. You're 16 and claim to know quite a bit about women, but in the end you won't know jack shit til you die. No male can say he knows how girls feel, think, or act.

Please elaborate on your "Solution" .. just merely replacing a dick with a vagina isn't going to change much. The woman will still want the power. What do you mean by let women have rights? Hilary Clinton ring a bell? You're saying that it's ONLY men who plunge us into war? Maybe you should read some more textbooks.

Margret Thatcher : Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1979 to 1990
Started the Falklands war over a country they didn't legally own. Had civilians on a peaceful strike to be killed by police. (This was all during the Cold War, something of which you supposedly studied) She spent millions of pounds on the military rather than giving it back to the nation. She was a corrupted wretch who stole money from the government and gave it to her sons.

Indira Ghandi : Prime Minister of the Republic of India for three consecutive terms from 1966 to 1977 and for a fourth term from 1980 until her assassination in 1984, a total of fifteen years.
She led India in a war against Pakistan which resulted in the creations of Bangladesh. Nuclear bombs were developed during her reign, and then exploded and tested.

Catherine the great : Empress of Russia from July 1762 until 17 November 1796
Waged two winning wars against the Ottoman Empire and also Invaded Lithuania. During her reign, In 1788, Russia declares war on Sweden.

Queen Isabella of Spain : Queen of Castile and León 1460's?~~ I'm not positive.
The Catholic queen was cruelly intolerant, encouraging the infamous Inquisition. In her lust to unify Spain and centralize power, Isabella drove out the Jews, Moors and Gypsies.


There are plenty more female rulers out there that have done bad. It's just you don't really know or read about them because 90%+ of the rulers of the world have been male. As you can see, they're not that much better than us. Please do tell me your solution though. I am in no way sexist, i'm just refuting your "solution" there's always good and bad.





I think you take the gold, you did research... i'll take a close silver ;)


Oh thank god, i was hoping i could get the gold, thank you.

13847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I am in a hut, ga...
Offline
Posted 4/17/09
Can't help but love someone who is edumicated ^_^..
<3
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 4/17/09

spensaur wrote:


Animelovexx wrote:

What a sexist post, but I see your the only male who claims to know how a woman thinks or what she would do.. that's ballsy in itself.

Give a rat cheese and it will expect more cheese, if not, it will look for more cheese, it's the same thing with power ..

It has absolutely nothing to do with gender.


This is gold.

You are quite naive to think so irrationally like this. You're 16 and claim to know quite a bit about women, but in the end you won't know jack shit til you die. No male can say he knows how girls feel, think, or act.

Please elaborate on your "Solution" .. just merely replacing a dick with a vagina isn't going to change much. The woman will still want the power. What do you mean by let women have rights? Hilary Clinton ring a bell? You're saying that it's ONLY men who plunge us into war? Maybe you should read some more textbooks.

Margret Thatcher : Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1979 to 1990
Started the Falklands war over a country they didn't legally own. Had civilians on a peaceful strike to be killed by police. (This was all during the Cold War, something of which you supposedly studied) She spent millions of pounds on the military rather than giving it back to the nation. She was a corrupted wretch who stole money from the government and gave it to her sons.

Indira Ghandi : Prime Minister of the Republic of India for three consecutive terms from 1966 to 1977 and for a fourth term from 1980 until her assassination in 1984, a total of fifteen years.
She led India in a war against Pakistan which resulted in the creations of Bangladesh. Nuclear bombs were developed during her reign, and then exploded and tested.

Catherine the great : Empress of Russia from July 1762 until 17 November 1796
Waged two winning wars against the Ottoman Empire and also Invaded Lithuania. During her reign, In 1788, Russia declares war on Sweden.

Queen Isabella of Spain : Queen of Castile and León 1460's?~~ I'm not positive.
The Catholic queen was cruelly intolerant, encouraging the infamous Inquisition. In her lust to unify Spain and centralize power, Isabella drove out the Jews, Moors and Gypsies.


There are plenty more female rulers out there that have done bad. It's just you don't really know or read about them because 90%+ of the rulers of the world have been male. As you can see, they're not that much better than us. Please do tell me your solution though. I am in no way sexist, i'm just refuting your "solution" there's always good and bad.


Damn, you barely beat me to it. Oh well, it's still funny to watch him flaunt his high school text book knowledge in an attempt to look like a brilliant intellectual.
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 4/17/09
If I read correctly...Women doesn't have rights, they have no pride and they are not people. I was right all along
516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Geneva, Switzerla...
Offline
Posted 4/17/09 , edited 4/17/09
hmm...i dont think its about gender which differs the way they rule...
its all about the person or leader's decision, where his one step may change the world...sometimes people think war is a solution to peace (which i dont think it is), sometimes people make war to gain benefits like oil, diamonds...etc..., sometimes people prefer to negotiate peacefully, sometimes people were "forced" to go for war...
so my solution is the person who leads, must make a good choice so that the people or the world benefits from what he or she is doing (ex: helping the poor, etc) and try to resolve things peacefully as possible as he or she can..
Posted 4/17/09
all countries joining together and becoming 1 country!
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 4/17/09
Solution to end all world wars / problems : Remove the human element.
490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/17/09

Allhailodin wrote:

Solution to end all world wars / problems : Remove the human element.


yes that is true the best solution exterminate humans

because humans have hate,anger,jealousy, greed, pride, want to be the best ,want to dominate, want to be strong ,want to be rule,

even now we are at war we are not at peace

the question is who's peace

as long as humans are here there will be war
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 4/17/09

mies101 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Solution to end all world wars / problems : Remove the human element.


yes that is true the best solution exterminate humans

because humans have hate,anger,jealousy, greed, pride, want to be the best ,want to dominate, want to be strong ,want to be rule,

even now we are at war we are not at peace

the question is who's peace

as long as humans are here there will be war


War is human nature, world peace can not and will not ever exist as long as humans walk the earth. So the solution is to kill off all the humans.
2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 4/17/09


The Japanese bomb the Americans first so we have to take our revenge at them. We won!! any messages from the Wapanese will be reported so don't fucking send me hate message,bastards.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.