First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Solution to End all World Wars
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 5/27/09 , edited 5/27/09
Lol reality there will never be world peace, too many different ideologies and cultures, racism etc. Sometimes when these things clash the result isnt pretty. Think about it humans have been killing each other since the beginning of man. The best thing to do is purge political corruption. Get rid of your greedy leaders lieing to you or your mainstream. This goal can never be achieved though because all you have to do is throw money at someone and they will shut up.
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/27/09

Gaia93 wrote:

Remember everyone, this is the same dude that said, "Slavery wasn't really all that bad."

No one should take him seriously.


No one does. It's still fun to laugh at his mindset that makes him think that taking AP courses makes him an expert on certain subjects.
Posted 5/27/09

Cuddlebuns wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

Remember everyone, this is the same dude that said, "Slavery wasn't really all that bad."

No one should take him seriously.


No one does. It's still fun to laugh at his mindset that makes him think that taking AP courses makes him an expert on certain subjects.


True.

And it's even funnier to watch people put that smart-ass in his place.
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116
Offline
Posted 5/27/09
You guys are so mean!! At least he's thinking.
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/27/09
lol no i doubt that would work. many male leaders in history have caused wars because there were so many of them. the reason why we don't see so many wars started by women leaders is because there are far less of them. since there have been so many leaders that have been male, there is a logically going to be more wars started by men than women. understand what i'm saying? most likely if the world was dominated by matriarch systems, there would still be wars. what you are also doing is generalizing women as more docile than men. in a matriarch system, women take a far larger and more aggressive role in leadership. they are not as submissive as they are generally seen as today in a world dominated by patriarch systems.
553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 5/28/09
Actually they voted for Hitler because for many germans the Weimar Republic was a joke and during crisis (Germany was hit the worst in the 1920's depression) people have been shown to favor extremist parties like The Nazi's and the Communists. The Nazis were a joke before the depression like a strange mickey mouse party it wasn't until during the crisis when Goebbels began to show his genius that people began to vote for Hitler.

Ps war is an important part of our society all of our modern technology (eg computers, the Internet and the Highway) was invented with war in mind.
also If our economy was based on slaves like the 1000 year long Roman empire we wouldn't be in a recession right now (for arguments sake)
3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 5/28/09

Yei wrote:

You guys are so mean!! At least he's thinking.


Thinking like an uneducated retard doesn't count.
1617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / M / TDOT
Offline
Posted 5/28/09
nothing to with gender
2703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / WA
Offline
Posted 5/31/09
War is good for us. Fact.
2799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/3/09
Really sexist post...
l don't suppose you've met too many girls?
Because l know some really violent and agressive ones in my lifetime
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 7/15/09 , edited 7/15/09
Emotions cause all this. Without them we would be a society of zombies.
Revolver Dogelot
72988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 7/15/09
I know one sure fire way to end all war on earth, it is really simple too. We have to kill off the entire human race. Other than that it pretty much won't work. Also your gender arguement is funny, I can tell you have never worked for a female boss.
84302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Colorado, USA
Offline
Posted 7/15/09
When you started to bring gender into the subject, began to feel humored. Indeed I find what you say to be funny.

Getting straight to the point, since when do all women think the same? Since when do all men think the same? Since when does any single group of humans think the same?

If all men thought the same, then by your logic we should be at global war 100% of the time. Not to mention, in most governments, not all authority is given to a single person. The President can't say "Lets go to war because it will be fun" and expect anyone to actually act on that.

A woman, being a human being, is capable of any thought. That provides some degree of chance that a female leader will also bring about war.
A male, being a human being, is capable of any thought. That provides some degree of chance that a male leader may find the solution to end war.

Human beings are a bag of probability. You cannot possibly expect certain actions on the basis of gender or other physical attributes. You must focus on the mental. Pick a leader for their mind. Most people already apply this logic, and that is how the US had a candidate race between a woman and a black man. And ultimately people favored Obama's mind more.

If it weren't about mind, I'd vote a kitten for President. How will there be any war when cuteness is abundant?
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 7/15/09

Karkarov wrote:

I know one sure fire way to end all war on earth, it is really simple too. We have to kill off the entire human race. Other than that it pretty much won't work. Also your gender arguement is funny, I can tell you have never worked for a female boss.


Full scale nuclear war sound good ?
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 7/15/09

Karkarov wrote:

I know one sure fire way to end all war on earth, it is really simple too. We have to kill off the entire human race. Other than that it pretty much won't work. Also your gender arguement is funny, I can tell you have never worked for a female boss.


Fantastic idea you have there. Now get off from our planet machine. lol~
We have feelings and language to communicate with other human beings, by diplomacy way.
How come killing each other will solve the problems?

I know many 'talk' always did not solve human problems in the past, now, or future.
But if your fantastic idea really happening. Then it will discriminate those who has power and those who stay weak.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.