First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC[OS]~~Bench-chan :]
Posted 4/21/09

iluvnews wrote:

yess . eh ? hounto ? kyaaaaa !!!!!


Ooh. I'll be looking forward to your comment then. >w<
Active Member
3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Morimoto Ryutaro...
Offline
Posted 4/21/09

tyndyl wrote:


iluvnews wrote:

yess . eh ? hounto ? kyaaaaa !!!!!


Ooh. I'll be looking forward to your comment then. >w<


yatta !! I might post it later tonight, ne?
Posted 4/21/09

iluvnews wrote:

yatta !! I might post it later tonight, ne?


Ooh. Okay. I was supposed to ask if you could read Chapter 7 for me xDD
But that is after you've written down the comment >w<
Active Member
3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Morimoto Ryutaro...
Offline
Posted 4/21/09

tyndyl wrote:


iluvnews wrote:

yatta !! I might post it later tonight, ne?


Ooh. Okay. I was supposed to ask if you could read Chapter 7 for me xDD
But that is after you've written down the comment >w<


kyaaa !! gomen . xD
kase paalis nren ako eh .
Posted 4/21/09

iluvnews wrote:

kyaaa !! gomen . xD
kase paalis nren ako eh .


Oh. I see >w< No worries.
I'll be looking forward to your comments then :]
Active Member
3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Morimoto Ryutaro...
Offline
Posted 4/21/09

tyndyl wrote:


iluvnews wrote:

kyaaa !! gomen . xD
kase paalis nren ako eh .


Oh. I see >w< No worries.
I'll be looking forward to your comments then :]


hai et-to . I'll read it now
Posted 4/21/09

iluvnews wrote:

hai et-to . I'll read it now


Thank you :]
Just take your time my dear :]
Active Member
3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Morimoto Ryutaro...
Offline
Posted 4/21/09

tyndyl wrote:


iluvnews wrote:

hai et-to . I'll read it now


Thank you :]
Just take your time my dear :]


it's sweet serenades deshou ?
Fanfic Lover
4449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Davao City
Offline
Posted 4/21/09
konnichiwa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's my first time reading a chinen centric fanfic
so i'll be reading this all the way!!!!!!
gambatte!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 4/21/09

iluvnews wrote:

it's sweet serenades deshou ?


Yes, my dear. It's the only fic I have :]
Active Member
3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Morimoto Ryutaro...
Offline
Posted 4/21/09

chickballer21 wrote:

konnichiwa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's my first time reading a chinen centric fanfic
so i'll be reading this all the way!!!!!!
gambatte!!!!!!!!!!


arigatou na~
Active Member
3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Morimoto Ryutaro...
Offline
Posted 4/21/09

tyndyl wrote:


iluvnews wrote:

it's sweet serenades deshou ?


Yes, my dear. It's the only fic I have :]


hai ! ja . I'll read it
Posted 4/21/09

iluvnews wrote:

hai ! ja . I'll read it


Okaay~!! Thank you so much ne~ :]
Hope you're not forced into reading it >w<;;;
Active Member
3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Morimoto Ryutaro...
Offline
Posted 4/21/09

tyndyl wrote:

Okaay~!! Thank you so much ne~ :]
Hope you're not forced into reading it >w<;;;


chigaimasu. It'll be my pleasure reading it.
Posted 4/21/09

iluvnews wrote:

chigaimasu. It'll be my pleasure reading it.


Ooh. Thank you so much then ne~ :]
I'll be looking forward to your comments then ne~ :]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.