First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply The Great Red Shark
Posted 4/23/09
"i see... if the shipwright cant move... that is a problem... i know one way of getting you back on your feet though... oh, and the healing flame should start rebiulting you now. it will be very painfull. have fun." serpenter smirked.

"and why the hell do you want me to cary you! lazy bloody loli..." serpenter stated, jumping off the deck of the ship again. he punched the side of the ship, opening the room to the treasure vault from the outside, the gold spilling out. he took a large quantity of it, and left quickly.

after five miunutes, he returned, carrying around three rows of one hunderd barrels of beer, attatched to a make-shift platform made from wood, to carry them on.

"drink up." he shouted, throwing one of the barrles to mmmbul.
"and when you get up, make us an extra room for the beer."
Unassigned
16380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/23/09

serpenter wrote:

"i see... if the shipwright cant move... that is a problem... i know one way of getting you back on your feet though... oh, and the healing flame should start rebiulting you now. it will be very painfull. have fun." serpenter smirked.

"and why the hell do you want me to cary you! lazy bloody loli..." serpenter stated, jumping off the deck of the ship again. he punched the side of the ship, opening the room to the treasure vault from the outside, the gold spilling out. he took a large quantity of it, and left quickly.

after five miunutes, he returned, carrying around three rows of one hunderd barrels of beer, attatched to a make-shift platform made from wood, to carry them on.

"drink up." he shouted, throwing one of the barrles to mmmbul.
"and when you get up, make us an extra room for the beer."


"heh...hehe...I...just...got my...nervous systeM BACK!!!! OH MA FRIKKING GOD!!!" Mmmbul yells as he feels what it is like to be blandded alive "OUCH OUCH FRIKKING HELL"
Posted 4/23/09
"Mmmbul, from now on you must become stronger. renember this pain, use that as your resolve to become strong~!" serpenter commented. he took one of the barrels, downing all of the content, then throwing it to one side.
Unassigned
16380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/23/09 , edited 4/23/09

serpenter wrote:

"Mmmbul, from now on you must become stronger. renember this pain, use that as your resolve to become strong~!" serpenter commented. he took one of the barrels, downing all of the content, then throwing it to one side.


"YOU GET YA FRIKKING MUSCLE SHREDDED THEN SAY THAT YOU STUPID CAPTIAN?! GET STRONGER? I RIPPING THAT LITTLE BASTARD'S FACE OFF NEXT TIME I SEE HIM!"
"god that hurt" Mmmbul limped over to the side of the boat when his muscles FINALLY regenarated and placed his hand on the side of the boat. suddenly the boat lifted up, supported by 4 huge arcs of ice
"geez I got lots of power left, i just wish i wasn't that weak *sigh* oh well lets fix this mess"
Posted 4/23/09
*yawn* stop complaining, and deal with it. we all had it pretty bad. but we will win next time. and i have an... interesting plan." serpenter smirked.
Unassigned
16380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/23/09

serpenter wrote:

*yawn* stop complaining, and deal with it. we all had it pretty bad. but we will win next time. and i have an... interesting plan." serpenter smirked.


"*Pretty bad* is that cut hurting that badly Idoitic Captian?" Mmmbul jabbed as he hammer the planks with the ice surrounding his hand
Posted 4/23/09
"ah, somthing like that" serpenter smirked. "well, atleast unlike some one, i could dodge well. your a usefull meat sheald though. RIP Mmmbul. i shal never forget you."
Unassigned
16380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/23/09
"hey hey don't go killing off your crew Idoitic captian"
"and look it this alreadly. it can probably float now"
Mmmbul pushed one of the arcs and thow the ship back into the ocean
Unassigned
508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/23/09
"ah, were moving again~! yey~!" naki shouted jumping off serpenters back.
"now, where shall we go, what shall we do! i'm so excited~!"
Unassigned
16380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/23/09
"there is still lots to fix like you know the deck, the kithen, the brig and everyother part of the ship cuz of the gas explosion early" Mmmbul says as he glares at Serpenter
Posted 4/23/09
Oii, sharks, were pirates, lets give them somthing to renember us by!
naki, mmmbul, man the cannons! lest have us some fireworks!"
Unassigned
16380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/23/09 , edited 4/23/09
"oi oi the stairs are broken so naki can't bring them up from storage"
"tch fine" a dozen cannon balls fly through the ship and land on the deck
"in it goes and aim" he points the cannon toward Serpenter
Posted 4/23/09
"oii, naki, since the stairs are gone, you can practice flight using fire. go for it, fetch us about... 50 cannon balls.
Unassigned
16380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/23/09 , edited 4/23/09
"OI OI FIRE + CANNON BALL LACED IN GUNPOWDER = BOOM STUPID CAPTAIN"
Posted 4/23/09
"yeah.... but only if the fire touches the gunpowedr right? i have two flying techniques, not just using the hands..." round circles of flame started to emmit from the ground beneath where serpenter stood, befoe exploding, into full fledged fired. the property of the flame, due to the ammount of pressure exherted kept him hovering a few inches from the ground.
serpenter jumped down through a hole in the deck, falling all the way to the storage where the cannonballs were. due to the flames, he slowed before hitting the grond, landing smoothly. he grabbed a crate of ten, and "skated" towards the nearest wall. when he aligned to it,he manipulated the flame, and started "running" up the side of the wall, jumping from side to side, before making it up.

"see. its easy." serpenter said, stifling a yawn, and dropping the cannonballs to the ground.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.