First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Mods Needed!
Creator
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Flying high up in...
Offline
Posted 4/17/09 , edited 4/20/09
Our group needs help. If you want to support Nagihiko, please sign up to be a mod here^^

Fill out this form:

Username:
Name/ Nickname:
What help can you offer:

Do NOT quote this post!

Current Moderators:

aniMefreAk_xD
Ishanis
Hitomii-chan
Tadengs
krisgirl
twins_sisters
bubblesme_22
Moderator
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 4/17/09 , edited 4/19/09
Username: aniMefreAk_xD
Name/ Nickname: Nadeshiko // Miki-chan
What help can you offer: Do graphics, post forums, upload pics, and others :DD

[grr i was going to make this group! D:]

Approved!
Creator
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Flying high up in...
Offline
Posted 4/17/09

aniMefreAk_xD wrote:

Username: aniMefreAk_xD
Name/ Nickname: Nadeshiko // Miki-chan
What help can you offer: Do graphics, post forums, upload pics, and others :DD

[grr i was going to make this group! D:]

Dont feel sad about it^^....thank you so much for applying, you are now a moderator^^
Moderator
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 4/17/09

miyusaionji7 wrote:


aniMefreAk_xD wrote:

Username: aniMefreAk_xD
Name/ Nickname: Nadeshiko // Miki-chan
What help can you offer: Do graphics, post forums, upload pics, and others :DD

[grr i was going to make this group! D:]

Dont feel sad about it^^....thank you so much for applying, you are now a moderator^^


So what do you want me to do?
Creator
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Flying high up in...
Offline
Posted 4/17/09

aniMefreAk_xD wrote:


miyusaionji7 wrote:


aniMefreAk_xD wrote:

Username: aniMefreAk_xD
Name/ Nickname: Nadeshiko // Miki-chan
What help can you offer: Do graphics, post forums, upload pics, and others :DD

[grr i was going to make this group! D:]

Dont feel sad about it^^....thank you so much for applying, you are now a moderator^^


So what do you want me to do?
You may upload pictures or anything, i know you're busy these days so do your best in your studies so you may be active in the groupie^^

Moderator
24084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/17/09 , edited 4/19/09
Username: Ishanis
Neme/ Nickname: Ishni-chan/ Nade-chan :P
What help can you offer: Post and make forums, upload pics, do graphics, anythingr else requested by the creator and/or members :P

Approved!
Creator
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Flying high up in...
Offline
Posted 4/17/09 , edited 4/17/09

Ishanis wrote:

Username: Ishanis
Neme/ Nickname: Ishni-chan/ Nade-chan :P
What help can you offer: Post and make forums, upload pics, do graphics, anythingr else requested by the creator and/or members :P

Yay!! Onee-chan, of course you'll be a mod^^
Moderator
24084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/17/09

miyusaionji7 wrote:


Ishanis wrote:

Username: Ishanis
Neme/ Nickname: Ishni-chan/ Nade-chan :P
What help can you offer: Post and make forums, upload pics, do graphics, anythingr else requested by the creator and/or members :P

Yay!! Onee-chan, of course you'll be a mod^^


KYAHHHHHHHHH!! Jelle-chan!! *huggles* :3 I'll do my best! ^_~
Creator
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Flying high up in...
Offline
Posted 4/17/09

Ishanis wrote:


miyusaionji7 wrote:


Ishanis wrote:

Username: Ishanis
Neme/ Nickname: Ishni-chan/ Nade-chan :P
What help can you offer: Post and make forums, upload pics, do graphics, anythingr else requested by the creator and/or members :P

Yay!! Onee-chan, of course you'll be a mod^^


KYAHHHHHHHHH!! Jelle-chan!! *huggles* :3 I'll do my best! ^_~

Hai hai!!!^^*huggles too*

Moderator
8435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/19/09 , edited 4/19/09

miyusaionji7 wrote:

Our group needs help. If you want to support Nagihiko, please sign up to be a mod here^^

Fill out this form:
Username:
Neme/ Nickname:
What help can you offer:


Username: Hitomii-Chan
Neme:/Nickname: Hii-chan
What help can you offer: Making the avii or the banners, upload pics, invite buddies, anything that helps the group >.<

[hey, hey i'm gonna make this group too...haha]


Approved!
Creator
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Flying high up in...
Offline
Posted 4/19/09

Hitomii-Chan wrote:


miyusaionji7 wrote:

Our group needs help. If you want to support Nagihiko, please sign up to be a mod here^^

Fill out this form:
Username:
Neme/ Nickname:
What help can you offer:


Username: Hitomii-Chan
Neme:/Nickname: Hii-chan
What help can you offer: Making the avii or the banners, upload pics, invite buddies, anything that helps the group >.<

[hey, hey i'm gonna make this group too...haha]
Yay!! you're now a mod...what do you mean by.." I'm gonna make this group too"??

Moderator
8435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/19/09 , edited 4/19/09

miyusaionji7 wrote:


Hitomii-Chan wrote:


miyusaionji7 wrote:

Our group needs help. If you want to support Nagihiko, please sign up to be a mod here^^

Fill out this form:
Username:
Neme/ Nickname:
What help can you offer:


Username: Hitomii-Chan
Neme:/Nickname: Hii-chan
What help can you offer: Making the avii or the banners, upload pics, invite buddies, anything that helps the group >.<

[hey, hey i'm gonna make this group too...haha]
Yay!! you're now a mod...what do you mean by.." I'm gonna make this group too"??



means I'm just the same lyk aniMefreAk_xD wrote ... but that day i'm so lazy,,
then now you created it first.. TT^TT
but I'm glad I'm a mod...

tehehe >.<
Creator
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Flying high up in...
Offline
Posted 4/19/09

Hitomii-Chan wrote:


miyusaionji7 wrote:


Hitomii-Chan wrote:


miyusaionji7 wrote:

Our group needs help. If you want to support Nagihiko, please sign up to be a mod here^^

Fill out this form:
Username:
Neme/ Nickname:
What help can you offer:


Username: Hitomii-Chan
Neme:/Nickname: Hii-chan
What help can you offer: Making the avii or the banners, upload pics, invite buddies, anything that helps the group >.<

[hey, hey i'm gonna make this group too...haha]
Yay!! you're now a mod...what do you mean by.." I'm gonna make this group too"??



means I'm just the same lyk aniMefreAk_xD wrote ... but that day i'm so lazy,,
then now you created it first.. TT^TT
but I'm glad I'm a mod...

tehehe >.<
Ah..so that's it^^..but actually this group was created a long time ago^^, it was a secret group that's why^^

Moderator
4273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 4/19/09 , edited 4/20/09




Fill out this form:
Username: tadengs
Neme/ Nickname: Elaine-chan
What help can you offer:
all things that i can to make this group better^^
and to help you


Approved!
Posted 4/19/09 , edited 4/20/09
Username: krisgirl
Neme/ Nickname: kris-chan
What help can you offer: make aviis, post forum, upload pics, anything else


Approved!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.