First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Mods Needed!
Creator
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Flying high up in...
Offline
Posted 4/20/09 , edited 4/20/09

Tadengs wrote:
Fill out this form:
Username: tadengs
Neme/ Nickname: Elaine-chan
What help can you offer:
all things that i can to make this group better^^
and to help you


Approved!


You are now a moderator, please be active and invite your buddies!

Creator
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Flying high up in...
Offline
Posted 4/20/09 , edited 4/20/09

krisgirl wrote:

Username: krisgirl
Neme/ Nickname: kris-chan
What help can you offer: make aviis, post forum, upload pics, anything else


Approved!


You are now a mod. Please be active and invite your buddies. One more thing...how often can you make aviis?

Moderator
24121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 4/20/09 , edited 4/20/09
Username: twins_sisters
Name/ Nickname: Mimi and Tedy
What help can you offer: We can make anything on photoshop we can also make the ivents of the group contests and others we can also try our hard to make this group more popular!


Approved!
Creator
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Flying high up in...
Offline
Posted 4/20/09

twins_sisters wrote:

Username: twins_sisters
Name/ Nickname: Mimi and Tedy
What help can you offer: We can make anything on photoshop we can also make the ivents of the group contests and others we can also try our hard to make this group more popular!


Approved!



You are now a moderator. Thank you so much for the signing up as a mod, please be active, you will be incharge of the Contests and events of the group if you like^^
Moderator
24121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 4/20/09

miyusaionji7 wrote:


twins_sisters wrote:

Username: twins_sisters
Name/ Nickname: Mimi and Tedy
What help can you offer: We can make anything on photoshop we can also make the ivents of the group contests and others we can also try our hard to make this group more popular!


Approved!



You are now a moderator. Thank you so much for the signing up as a mod, please be active, you will be incharge of the Contests and events of the group if you like^^


Thanks very much we promile we'll work hard!
Creator
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Flying high up in...
Offline
Posted 4/20/09

twins_sisters wrote:


miyusaionji7 wrote:


twins_sisters wrote:

Username: twins_sisters
Name/ Nickname: Mimi and Tedy
What help can you offer: We can make anything on photoshop we can also make the ivents of the group contests and others we can also try our hard to make this group more popular!


Approved!



You are now a moderator. Thank you so much for the signing up as a mod, please be active, you will be incharge of the Contests and events of the group if you like^^


Thanks very much we promile we'll work hard!
Erm...i just can't help but notice..you're using "WE"....who's the other one?? I'm just curious

Moderator
2272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/20/09 , edited 4/20/09
Fill out this form:
Username: bubblesme_22

Name/ Nickname: lex-chan / xiseh chan
What help can you offer: invite members, make aviis, upload pics and anything else that may help :)


Approved!
Posted 4/20/09

miyusaionji7 wrote:


krisgirl wrote:

Username: krisgirl
Neme/ Nickname: kris-chan
What help can you offer: make aviis, post forum, upload pics, anything else


Approved!


You are now a mod. Please be active and invite your buddies. One more thing...how often can you make aviis?




well ... it's about everyday ... i'll promise to be active nd thank yuu for making me a mod ^^

Creator
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Flying high up in...
Offline
Posted 4/20/09

bubblesme_22 wrote:

Fill out this form:
Username: bubblesme_22

Name/ Nickname: lex-chan / xiseh chan
What help can you offer: invite members, make aviis, upload pics and anything else that may help :)


Approved!


You are now a moderator^^, please do your best, you may start doing your job now^^, and please invite your buddies.

Creator
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Flying high up in...
Offline
Posted 4/20/09

krisgirl wrote:


miyusaionji7 wrote:


krisgirl wrote:

Username: krisgirl
Neme/ Nickname: kris-chan
What help can you offer: make aviis, post forum, upload pics, anything else


Approved!


You are now a mod. Please be active and invite your buddies. One more thing...how often can you make aviis?




well ... it's about everyday ... i'll promise to be active nd thank yuu for making me a mod ^^

If it's okay for you to start now, please Post a Forum topic, Specifically the " Graphics Shop", There will be a Moderaotr Division soon, for now you will be a Graphics moderator, but you may still apply for other mod positions once I make the new Letter^^
Thank you so much for your cooperation!^^

Moderator
2272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/20/09

miyusaionji7 wrote:


bubblesme_22 wrote:

Fill out this form:
Username: bubblesme_22

Name/ Nickname: lex-chan / xiseh chan
What help can you offer: invite members, make aviis, upload pics and anything else that may help :)


Approved!


You are now a moderator^^, please do your best, you may start doing your job now^^, and please invite your buddies.



yey .. haha .. i promise to be active .. hahah and i'll invite my buddies now haha
Posted 4/20/09

miyusaionji7 wrote:


krisgirl wrote:


miyusaionji7 wrote:


krisgirl wrote:

Username: krisgirl
Neme/ Nickname: kris-chan
What help can you offer: make aviis, post forum, upload pics, anything else


Approved!


You are now a mod. Please be active and invite your buddies. One more thing...how often can you make aviis?




well ... it's about everyday ... i'll promise to be active nd thank yuu for making me a mod ^^

If it's okay for you to start now, please Post a Forum topic, Specifically the " Graphics Shop", There will be a Moderaotr Division soon, for now you will be a Graphics moderator, but you may still apply for other mod positions once I make the new Letter^^
Thank you so much for your cooperation!^^



ok. can i post it tom.??
Creator
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Flying high up in...
Offline
Posted 4/20/09

krisgirl wrote:


miyusaionji7 wrote:


krisgirl wrote:


miyusaionji7 wrote:


krisgirl wrote:

Username: krisgirl
Neme/ Nickname: kris-chan
What help can you offer: make aviis, post forum, upload pics, anything else


Approved!


You are now a mod. Please be active and invite your buddies. One more thing...how often can you make aviis?




well ... it's about everyday ... i'll promise to be active nd thank yuu for making me a mod ^^

If it's okay for you to start now, please Post a Forum topic, Specifically the " Graphics Shop", There will be a Moderaotr Division soon, for now you will be a Graphics moderator, but you may still apply for other mod positions once I make the new Letter^^
Thank you so much for your cooperation!^^



ok. can i post it tom.??
Hai! You may do so...I will just be here if you have questions^^

Moderator
45898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Omggggg Stalker A...
Offline
Posted 4/21/09 , edited 4/21/09
Username: pokegirl21
Name/ Nickname: sabina (do NOT call me sabrina)
What help can you offer: post in forums, upload pics and i could try to make avi's and banners but they might turn out weird XD


Approved!
Moderator
42289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dance Studio (:
Offline
Posted 4/21/09 , edited 4/21/09
Fill out this form:
Username: iloveshugochara510
Name/ Nickname: Selena/ Vita-chan
What help can you offer: I can help with pretty much anything that the group requires for me to do :] i can make avis but im just starting to learn.

Approved!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.