First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
● Profile Request
Posted 4/19/09

pandastar77 wrote:



lolz thats awsum! u shud join it. can i b a mod? even though i cant make graphics, i can still help like 24/7 n im learning! got gimp kinda dowbut photoshop is confusing. anyways thankies!! I luvs da banner! (ill use all this in may)


i did join the group ^-^ i'm sorry i'm not really accepting mods, unless they use photoshop and are very skilled.
7389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Hawaii (U.S.)
Offline
Posted 4/19/09
Name:tokidokilover
Username:tokidokilover
Size: not that big but not that small either
Color Scheme: green and pink
Text:About Me
Extras: Brushes, Border, etc. border
Picture:
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 4/19/09 , edited 5/12/09
Name: Heather Lynn
Username: xO_Skittles_Ox
Size: Long and to fit my whole profile
Color Scheme: Any
Text: Please make the words visible


-- If you need examples, please let me know.


Welcome and Goodbye Signs: <-- Please put the goodbye sign at the bottom of the layout



About Me::



Likes &&` Dislikes




Notice::



CR Family


Nuked





Anime Faves <3



Music ish love <3






Extras: Brushes, Border, etc.: Brushes and border
Upload 7 non-anime pics? : Yesh
Picture: [in spoiler tag; no small or low quality pictures please!]


Thankies in advance! xD
Posted 4/19/09

tokidokilover wrote:

Name:tokidokilover
Username:tokidokilover
Size: not that big but not that small either
Color Scheme: green and pink
Text:About Me
Extras: Brushes, Border, etc. border
Picture:


umm can you put the picture in the forum, and make it a big high quality pic...
Posted 4/19/09

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

Name: Heather Lynn
Username: xO_Skittles_Ox
Size: Long and to fit my whole profile
Color Scheme: Any
Text: Please make the words visible


-- If you need examples, please let me know.


Welcome and Goodbye Signs: <-- Please put the goodbye sign at the bottom of the layout



About Me::



Likes &&` Dislikes




Notice::



CR Family


Nuked





Anime Faves <3



Music ish love <3





Extras: Brushes, Border, etc.: Brushes and border
Upload 7 non-anime pics? : Yesh
Picture: [in spoiler tag; no small or low quality pictures please!]


Thankies in advance! xD


i can't do this until next week, i'm sorry but can you wait that long? There's no mods and i'm too busy to work on it. so please be patient and i'll get to it asap!!
Posted 5/9/09
Name: Amy
Username: smileycupcakes
Size: regular profile theme size
Color Scheme: yu chose
Text: Anything in bold make it big,anything in red make it kinda small, and anything tat is not in any color or anything mak it medium size

Extras: Brushes
Upload 7 non-anime pics? : yes
Picture: [in spoiler tag; no small or low quality pictures please!]
Posted 5/12/09

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

Name: Heather Lynn
Username: xO_Skittles_Ox
Size: Long and to fit my whole profile
Color Scheme: Any
Text: Please make the words visible


-- If you need examples, please let me know.


Welcome and Goodbye Signs: <-- Please put the goodbye sign at the bottom of the layout



About Me::



Likes &&` Dislikes




Notice::



CR Family


Nuked





Anime Faves <3



Music ish love <3





Extras: Brushes, Border, etc.: Brushes and border
Upload 7 non-anime pics? : Yesh
Picture: [in spoiler tag; no small or low quality pictures please!]


Thankies in advance! xD


could you get me an example?
Posted 5/12/09

smileycupcakes wrote:

Name: Amy
Username: smileycupcakes
Size: regular profile theme size
Color Scheme: yu chose
Text: Anything in bold make it big,anything in red make it kinda small, and anything tat is not in any color or anything mak it medium size

Extras: Brushes
Upload 7 non-anime pics? : yes
Picture: [in spoiler tag; no small or low quality pictures please!]


here you go, tell me if you like it or not. i did the best i could but i left some pics out
sorry it's all close together.
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 5/12/09

CoCo144 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

Name: Heather Lynn
Username: xO_Skittles_Ox
Size: Long and to fit my whole profile
Color Scheme: Any
Text: Please make the words visible


-- If you need examples, please let me know.


Welcome and Goodbye Signs: <-- Please put the goodbye sign at the bottom of the layout



About Me::



Likes &&` Dislikes




Notice::



CR Family


Nuked





Anime Faves <3



Music ish love <3





Extras: Brushes, Border, etc.: Brushes and border
Upload 7 non-anime pics? : Yesh
Picture: [in spoiler tag; no small or low quality pictures please!]


Thankies in advance! xD


could you get me an example?


Sure. one of these?





Posted 5/31/09

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


CoCo144 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

Name: Heather Lynn
Username: xO_Skittles_Ox
Size: Long and to fit my whole profile
Color Scheme: Any
Text: Please make the words visible


-- If you need examples, please let me know.


Welcome and Goodbye Signs: <-- Please put the goodbye sign at the bottom of the layout



About Me::



Likes &&` Dislikes




Notice::



CR Family


Nuked





Anime Faves <3



Music ish love <3





Extras: Brushes, Border, etc.: Brushes and border
Upload 7 non-anime pics? : Yesh
Picture: [in spoiler tag; no small or low quality pictures please!]


Thankies in advance! xD


could you get me an example?


Sure. one of these?







i'm sorry but could you get me different pictures, these are hard to work with...
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 5/31/09

CoCo144 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


CoCo144 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

Name: Heather Lynn
Username: xO_Skittles_Ox
Size: Long and to fit my whole profile
Color Scheme: Any
Text: Please make the words visible


-- If you need examples, please let me know.


Welcome and Goodbye Signs: <-- Please put the goodbye sign at the bottom of the layout



About Me::



Likes &&` Dislikes




Notice::



CR Family


Nuked





Anime Faves <3



Music ish love <3





Extras: Brushes, Border, etc.: Brushes and border
Upload 7 non-anime pics? : Yesh
Picture: [in spoiler tag; no small or low quality pictures please!]


Thankies in advance! xD


could you get me an example?


Sure. one of these?







i'm sorry but could you get me different pictures, these are hard to work with...


How about these?


Member
6061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / at home...?
Offline
Posted 6/24/09
Name: hikari
Username: pandastar77
Mod: coco144
Size: really really big!
Color Scheme: anythin tat fits.
Text:

Extras: Brushes
Upload 10 pics? : yush
Picture:
Posted 7/5/09

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

Name: Heather Lynn
Username: xO_Skittles_Ox
Size: Long and to fit my whole profile
Color Scheme: Any
Text: Please make the words visible


-- If you need examples, please let me know.


Welcome and Goodbye Signs: <-- Please put the goodbye sign at the bottom of the layout



About Me::



Likes &&` Dislikes




Notice::



CR Family


Nuked





Anime Faves <3



Music ish love <3






Extras: Brushes, Border, etc.: Brushes and border
Upload 7 non-anime pics? : Yesh
Picture: [in spoiler tag; no small or low quality pictures please!]


Thankies in advance! xD

Done//Coco144


I'm so sorry this took forever...i got distracted a lot sorry, but here you go

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.