First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply WARNING!!!
Posted 4/18/09
me: EVERYONE, RUN FOR UR LIVES!!!!!!
(whoever wants to be this person): why?
me: BCUZ NEW MOON IS COMING OUT THIS YEAR!!!
: oh no, but is it the movie?
me: YES!!!
: O GAWD!!!! NO!!!!!!!

*emergency alarm* WARNING!!!! WARNING!!! new moon is coming out as a movie on november 20 this year!! O_______O (which is...7 more months, but wont need to worry about it cuz we hav enough time to live... for now, until they start showing commercials of it!!! GASP!!!!!!)

crap, now ALL of the twitards are gonna go CRAZY over it!!!!!!!!!! especially my older sis and has already found out!!! AAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! i dont wanna be forced to watch that movie (last time my sis made me go see twilight!!! it wuz eye burning!!!! o__o)!!!! everyone quickly we HAV to make it extinct!!! and if you guys hav a friend who doesnt know twilight (or new moon), DONT LET HIM/HER SEE IT!!!! TT-TT i never had a good life, and now im gonna die cuz of the movie...
Twi-Hater
1109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / hanging w/ my cr...
Offline
Posted 4/21/09
good i hope you die soon! and good for your sis!
Moderator
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 4/22/09
Don't be Anxious!! Don't Panic!! We haters can do it!!! More power to push them out of nothing!!! That one twitard must be quiet 4 a while!! Yeah..I already knew it from my one of my classmates since March!! TT___TT What should I do? WAAH!! 4 me, in November, when I watched that silly commercial...I better not to look because these getting me MAD!!
Moderator
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 4/22/09
TT___TT Yeah..After "New Moon",it's "Eclipse"!! TT___TT How many haters would have that one?! TT___TT *Faints*
Moderator
5075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/22/09 , edited 4/22/09

Bella_Marie_Cullen wrote:

good i hope you die soon! and good for your sis!


Please, do not send death threats to her simply because she doesn't like the same book as you; it's childish and highly immature, wouldn't you agree?

If you wish someone were to die, wouldn't that make you a murderer? It's highly immoral and unethical to do so.
Twi-Hater
1109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / hanging w/ my cr...
Offline
Posted 4/23/09

phantomkirby wrote:


Bella_Marie_Cullen wrote:

good i hope you die soon! and good for your sis!


Please, do not send death threats to her simply because she doesn't like the same book as you; it's childish and highly immature, wouldn't you agree?

If you wish someone were to die, wouldn't that make you a murderer? It's highly immoral and unethical to do so.


whats immature is you judgeing a book by it's cover! like Twilight. i bet you judge a book by it's cover just because of a bad review from one person compared to a billon! and if i were a muder you would be dead! you know not breathing not talking! and this is me being nice you baka! you are why i wanna die and trust me i wish i could shut you or me up! your .life sucks but mine rox!

Neko~BElla

P.S. i am more quick witted then you!
Posted 4/28/09 , edited 4/28/09
they re just making the movie just becuz they think they re getting old, |:( oh please, they can just forget about making the movies and go die already >:(

Antares18 wrote:

TT___TT Yeah..After "New Moon",it's "Eclipse"!! TT___TT How many haters would have that one?! TT___TT *Faints*


your right, they BETTER NOT make that movie or i ll kill those who thought of the ideas of making the movies!!!!!!! >:(


Bella_Marie_Cullen wrote:


phantomkirby wrote:


Bella_Marie_Cullen wrote:

good i hope you die soon! and good for your sis!


Please, do not send death threats to her simply because she doesn't like the same book as you; it's childish and highly immature, wouldn't you agree?

If you wish someone were to die, wouldn't that make you a murderer? It's highly immoral and unethical to do so.


whats immature is you judgeing a book by it's cover! like Twilight. i bet you judge a book by it's cover just because of a bad review from one person compared to a billon! and if i were a muder you would be dead! you know not breathing not talking! and this is me being nice you baka! you are why i wanna die and trust me i wish i could shut you or me up! your .life sucks but mine rox!

Neko~BElla

P.S. i am more quick witted then you!


please dont call people like her immature just because you think we judge the book by its cover, and by the way, we dont judge books by its cover!! we ve read the book and it sucks for our opinion!!! we hav different opinions so we dont hav to like the same thing that you like!! and please dont send any death threats to people like she said. and if you re saying its you being nice, then why do you evn call people immature and saying people who hates twilight sucks? just be nicer next time ok?
Posted 4/28/09

anime_rox_X3 wrote:

they re just making the movie just becuz they think they re getting old, |:( oh please, they can just forget about making the movies and go die already >:(

Antares18 wrote:

TT___TT Yeah..After "New Moon",it's "Eclipse"!! TT___TT How many haters would have that one?! TT___TT *Faints*


your right, they BETTER NOT make that movie or i ll kill those who thought of the ideas of making the movies!!!!!!! >:(


Bella_Marie_Cullen wrote:


phantomkirby wrote:


Bella_Marie_Cullen wrote:

good i hope you die soon! and good for your sis!


Please, do not send death threats to her simply because she doesn't like the same book as you; it's childish and highly immature, wouldn't you agree?

If you wish someone were to die, wouldn't that make you a murderer? It's highly immoral and unethical to do so.


whats immature is you judgeing a book by it's cover! like Twilight. i bet you judge a book by it's cover just because of a bad review from one person compared to a billon! and if i were a muder you would be dead! you know not breathing not talking! and this is me being nice you baka! you are why i wanna die and trust me i wish i could shut you or me up! your .life sucks but mine rox!

Neko~BElla

P.S. i am more quick witted then you!


please dont call people like her immature just because you think we judge the book by its cover, and by the way, we dont judge books by its cover!! we ve read the book and it sucks for our opinion!!! we hav different opinions so we dont hav to like the same thing that you like!! and please dont send any death threats to people like she said. and if you re saying its you being nice, then why do you evn call people immature and saying people who hates twilight sucks? just be nicer next time ok?


Dont call Twilight Haters anything Bad!
If you likeTwilight then why the fuck you in this group GET OUT BITCH!
And i havent read twilight and yeas i am judging it and i dont give a fuck!
I hate it cause its stupid and it's all over the place i heard about it enough!
Posted 4/28/09 , edited 4/28/09

Slamdunk14 wrote:


anime_rox_X3 wrote:

they re just making the movie just becuz they think they re getting old, |:( oh please, they can just forget about making the movies and go die already >:(

Antares18 wrote:

TT___TT Yeah..After "New Moon",it's "Eclipse"!! TT___TT How many haters would have that one?! TT___TT *Faints*


your right, they BETTER NOT make that movie or i ll kill those who thought of the ideas of making the movies!!!!!!! >:(


Bella_Marie_Cullen wrote:


phantomkirby wrote:


Bella_Marie_Cullen wrote:

good i hope you die soon! and good for your sis!


Please, do not send death threats to her simply because she doesn't like the same book as you; it's childish and highly immature, wouldn't you agree?

If you wish someone were to die, wouldn't that make you a murderer? It's highly immoral and unethical to do so.


whats immature is you judgeing a book by it's cover! like Twilight. i bet you judge a book by it's cover just because of a bad review from one person compared to a billon! and if i were a muder you would be dead! you know not breathing not talking! and this is me being nice you baka! you are why i wanna die and trust me i wish i could shut you or me up! your .life sucks but mine rox!

Neko~BElla

P.S. i am more quick witted then you!


please dont call people like her immature just because you think we judge the book by its cover, and by the way, we dont judge books by its cover!! we ve read the book and it sucks for our opinion!!! we hav different opinions so we dont hav to like the same thing that you like!! and please dont send any death threats to people like she said. and if you re saying its you being nice, then why do you evn call people immature and saying people who hates twilight sucks? just be nicer next time ok?


Dont call Twilight Haters anything Bad!
If you likeTwilight then why the fuck you in this group GET OUT BITCH!
And i havent read twilight and yeas i am judging it and i dont give a fuck!
I hate it cause its stupid and it's all over the place i heard about it enough!


im not calling twilight haters bad, and i hate twilight also so dont be mad at me
Posted 4/28/09

anime_rox_X3 wrote:


Slamdunk14 wrote:


anime_rox_X3 wrote:

they re just making the movie just becuz they think they re getting old, |:( oh please, they can just forget about making the movies and go die already >:(

Antares18 wrote:

TT___TT Yeah..After "New Moon",it's "Eclipse"!! TT___TT How many haters would have that one?! TT___TT *Faints*


your right, they BETTER NOT make that movie or i ll kill those who thought of the ideas of making the movies!!!!!!! >:(


Bella_Marie_Cullen wrote:


phantomkirby wrote:


Bella_Marie_Cullen wrote:

good i hope you die soon! and good for your sis!


Please, do not send death threats to her simply because she doesn't like the same book as you; it's childish and highly immature, wouldn't you agree?

If you wish someone were to die, wouldn't that make you a murderer? It's highly immoral and unethical to do so.


whats immature is you judgeing a book by it's cover! like Twilight. i bet you judge a book by it's cover just because of a bad review from one person compared to a billon! and if i were a muder you would be dead! you know not breathing not talking! and this is me being nice you baka! you are why i wanna die and trust me i wish i could shut you or me up! your .life sucks but mine rox!

Neko~BElla

P.S. i am more quick witted then you!


please dont call people like her immature just because you think we judge the book by its cover, and by the way, we dont judge books by its cover!! we ve read the book and it sucks for our opinion!!! we hav different opinions so we dont hav to like the same thing that you like!! and please dont send any death threats to people like she said. and if you re saying its you being nice, then why do you evn call people immature and saying people who hates twilight sucks? just be nicer next time ok?


Dont call Twilight Haters anything Bad!
If you likeTwilight then why the fuck you in this group GET OUT BITCH!
And i havent read twilight and yeas i am judging it and i dont give a fuck!
I hate it cause its stupid and it's all over the place i heard about it enough!


im not calling twilight haters bad, and i hate twilight also so dont be mad at me



Lol not you the other girl i just quoted all the conversation for fun =]
Posted 4/28/09

Slamdunk14 wrote:


anime_rox_X3 wrote:


Slamdunk14 wrote:


anime_rox_X3 wrote:

they re just making the movie just becuz they think they re getting old, |:( oh please, they can just forget about making the movies and go die already >:(

Antares18 wrote:

TT___TT Yeah..After "New Moon",it's "Eclipse"!! TT___TT How many haters would have that one?! TT___TT *Faints*


your right, they BETTER NOT make that movie or i ll kill those who thought of the ideas of making the movies!!!!!!! >:(


Bella_Marie_Cullen wrote:


phantomkirby wrote:


Bella_Marie_Cullen wrote:

good i hope you die soon! and good for your sis!


Please, do not send death threats to her simply because she doesn't like the same book as you; it's childish and highly immature, wouldn't you agree?

If you wish someone were to die, wouldn't that make you a murderer? It's highly immoral and unethical to do so.


whats immature is you judgeing a book by it's cover! like Twilight. i bet you judge a book by it's cover just because of a bad review from one person compared to a billon! and if i were a muder you would be dead! you know not breathing not talking! and this is me being nice you baka! you are why i wanna die and trust me i wish i could shut you or me up! your .life sucks but mine rox!

Neko~BElla

P.S. i am more quick witted then you!


please dont call people like her immature just because you think we judge the book by its cover, and by the way, we dont judge books by its cover!! we ve read the book and it sucks for our opinion!!! we hav different opinions so we dont hav to like the same thing that you like!! and please dont send any death threats to people like she said. and if you re saying its you being nice, then why do you evn call people immature and saying people who hates twilight sucks? just be nicer next time ok?


Dont call Twilight Haters anything Bad!
If you likeTwilight then why the fuck you in this group GET OUT BITCH!
And i havent read twilight and yeas i am judging it and i dont give a fuck!
I hate it cause its stupid and it's all over the place i heard about it enough!


im not calling twilight haters bad, and i hate twilight also so dont be mad at me



Lol not you the other girl i just quoted all the conversation for fun =]


oh ok ^-^ lol
Moderator
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

anime_rox_X3 wrote:


Slamdunk14 wrote:


anime_rox_X3 wrote:


Slamdunk14 wrote:


anime_rox_X3 wrote:

they re just making the movie just becuz they think they re getting old, |:( oh please, they can just forget about making the movies and go die already >:(

Antares18 wrote:

TT___TT Yeah..After "New Moon",it's "Eclipse"!! TT___TT How many haters would have that one?! TT___TT *Faints*


your right, they BETTER NOT make that movie or i ll kill those who thought of the ideas of making the movies!!!!!!! >:(


Bella_Marie_Cullen wrote:


phantomkirby wrote:


Bella_Marie_Cullen wrote:

good i hope you die soon! and good for your sis!


Please, do not send death threats to her simply because she doesn't like the same book as you; it's childish and highly immature, wouldn't you agree?

If you wish someone were to die, wouldn't that make you a murderer? It's highly immoral and unethical to do so.


whats immature is you judgeing a book by it's cover! like Twilight. i bet you judge a book by it's cover just because of a bad review from one person compared to a billon! and if i were a muder you would be dead! you know not breathing not talking! and this is me being nice you baka! you are why i wanna die and trust me i wish i could shut you or me up! your .life sucks but mine rox!

Neko~BElla

P.S. i am more quick witted then you!


please dont call people like her immature just because you think we judge the book by its cover, and by the way, we dont judge books by its cover!! we ve read the book and it sucks for our opinion!!! we hav different opinions so we dont hav to like the same thing that you like!! and please dont send any death threats to people like she said. and if you re saying its you being nice, then why do you evn call people immature and saying people who hates twilight sucks? just be nicer next time ok?


Dont call Twilight Haters anything Bad!
If you likeTwilight then why the fuck you in this group GET OUT BITCH!
And i havent read twilight and yeas i am judging it and i dont give a fuck!
I hate it cause its stupid and it's all over the place i heard about it enough!


im not calling twilight haters bad, and i hate twilight also so dont be mad at me



Lol not you the other girl i just quoted all the conversation for fun =]


oh ok ^-^ lol


Oh men..... What an arguement going on in here... But I didn't mean to argue you all....I have a question....Why is that MAD Twilight-pro gal joined in this group to offend us all in here? And she is the FIRST who made that wacky answer trying to pissed us all?...
Twi-Hater
1109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / hanging w/ my cr...
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

anime_rox_X3 wrote:

they re just making the movie just becuz they think they re getting old, |:( oh please, they can just forget about making the movies and go die already >:(

Antares18 wrote:

TT___TT Yeah..After "New Moon",it's "Eclipse"!! TT___TT How many haters would have that one?! TT___TT *Faints*


your right, they BETTER NOT make that movie or i ll kill those who thought of the ideas of making the movies!!!!!!! >:(


Bella_Marie_Cullen wrote:


phantomkirby wrote:


Bella_Marie_Cullen wrote:

good i hope you die soon! and good for your sis!


Please, do not send death threats to her simply because she doesn't like the same book as you; it's childish and highly immature, wouldn't you agree?

If you wish someone were to die, wouldn't that make you a murderer? It's highly immoral and unethical to do so.


whats immature is you judgeing a book by it's cover! like Twilight. i bet you judge a book by it's cover just because of a bad review from one person compared to a billon! and if i were a muder you would be dead! you know not breathing not talking! and this is me being nice you baka! you are why i wanna die and trust me i wish i could shut you or me up! your .life sucks but mine rox!

Neko~BElla

P.S. i am more quick witted then you!


please dont call people like her immature just because you think we judge the book by its cover, and by the way, we dont judge books by its cover!! we ve read the book and it sucks for our opinion!!! we hav different opinions so we dont hav to like the same thing that you like!! and please dont send any death threats to people like she said. and if you re saying its you being nice, then why do you evn call people immature and saying people who hates twilight sucks? just be nicer next time ok?


Omg not all of you read the story okay? so i'm sorry but do you really have to be so freaking mean bout it?
Moderator
5075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

Bella_Marie_Cullen wrote:

Omg not all of you read the story okay? so i'm sorry but do you really have to be so freaking mean bout it?


sorry for not replying guyz I was busy past few days... ANYWAYS...

to bella_marie_cullen- It's likely that not all of us haven't read twilight, but you have to see that you're assuming (yet again...) as anime_rox said; WE DID read twilight (her and I anyways...) and how are we mean? I'll quote something you sent me...


whats immature is you judgeing a book by it's cover! like Twilight. i bet you judge a book by it's cover just because of a bad review from one person compared to a billon! and if i were a muder you would be dead! you know not breathing not talking! and this is me being nice you baka! you are why i wanna die and trust me i wish i could shut you or me up! your .life sucks but mine rox!


1. you called me baka (you shouldn't mix two different vernaculars together, especially if you don't know one of them)
2.you'd murder me if you were a murderer. (no comment... seriously messed up in the head... why would you ever even say that?)
3.Seriously, why are you so ignorant and assume us all the time? I for one, have read the books (as said before) I do not judge the book by its cover. On the other hand, I actually liked the covers.
4.Just because of one person's bad review? Riiiiiight... most of us who have read it hate it, BECAUSE it's a bad book. (jumping to conclusions again) Have you ever heard of the term 'hypocrite'??? Well, you are one. You say we shouldn't be judging, though you in fact, are judging us yourself.
5.lol my life sux and yours rox? I don't want to be mean but... this comment is seriously fail. You don't even know my life. I'm assuming that I probably have a WAY better life than you. I don't come and troll on another CR group just because THEY HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINON THAN MYSELF. (unlike someone...)

I CALL HYPOCRITE!!! Man, you seriously fail at trying to troll... hypocrite, assuming brat, 'zomg i have no life so ima going to troll on this forum!!!1!' girl, etc.
Moderator
3108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The world where c...
Offline
Posted 5/9/09

phantomkirby wrote:


Bella_Marie_Cullen wrote:

Omg not all of you read the story okay? so i'm sorry but do you really have to be so freaking mean bout it?


sorry for not replying guyz I was busy past few days... ANYWAYS...

to bella_marie_cullen- It's likely that not all of us haven't read twilight, but you have to see that you're assuming (yet again...) as anime_rox said; WE DID read twilight (her and I anyways...) and how are we mean? I'll quote something you sent me...


whats immature is you judgeing a book by it's cover! like Twilight. i bet you judge a book by it's cover just because of a bad review from one person compared to a billon! and if i were a muder you would be dead! you know not breathing not talking! and this is me being nice you baka! you are why i wanna die and trust me i wish i could shut you or me up! your .life sucks but mine rox!


1. you called me baka (you shouldn't mix two different vernaculars together, especially if you don't know one of them)
2.you'd murder me if you were a murderer. (no comment... seriously messed up in the head... why would you ever even say that?)
3.Seriously, why are you so ignorant and assume us all the time? I for one, have read the books (as said before) I do not judge the book by its cover. On the other hand, I actually liked the covers.
4.Just because of one person's bad review? Riiiiiight... most of us who have read it hate it, BECAUSE it's a bad book. (jumping to conclusions again) Have you ever heard of the term 'hypocrite'??? Well, you are one. You say we shouldn't be judging, though you in fact, are judging us yourself.
5.lol my life sux and yours rox? I don't want to be mean but... this comment is seriously fail. You don't even know my life. I'm assuming that I probably have a WAY better life than you. I don't come and troll on another CR group just because THEY HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINON THAN MYSELF. (unlike someone...)

I CALL HYPOCRITE!!! Man, you seriously fail at trying to troll... hypocrite, assuming brat, 'zomg i have no life so ima going to troll on this
forum!!!1!' girl, etc.


Thank you so much for all the things you do for this group!!!!! phantomkirby you rock!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.