First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Your Pokémon Party
3096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Ontario
Offline
Posted 4/18/09 , edited 4/18/09
typhlosion


gengar


scizor


tyranitar


altaria


lanturn

722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / On earth.
Offline
Posted 4/18/09
i would like the rare, psychic, good, strong, and cute pokemon.... and also a pikachu.. lol
79837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / M / close to u closer...
Offline
Posted 4/18/09
all the rare Pokemon
81 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 4/18/09
I'd like to use pokemon that are all completely diferent types. I've got a team set up like that on my Pokemon Diamond Version.
17864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Right in your scr...
Offline
Posted 4/18/09
Seaking!
Posted 4/18/09 , edited 4/18/09


Too much Encyclopedia Dramatica.
Anyway, the OP has most of the Pokemon I have on my team.

Infernape


Luxray


Lucario


Garchomp


Staraptor


Floatzel


I love Pokemon.
Posted 4/18/09 , edited 4/18/09

Gaia93 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:

A long time ago, a kid asked another kid that was crazy about pokemon if he liked mudkips. The kid answered with very bad grammar and very enthusiasticly that he loved them. The first person asked if he would f*** one and before he said "if you were a mudkip" the kid agreed in the affirmative. The first kid said that he happened to have a mudkip doll with him and when he pulled it out, the mudkip lover had whipped off his pants and was on the ground actually f***ing it.

Not to get between a man and his mudkipz, the guy stepped away while a crowd began to form around the strange boy. (The following is what is believed to happen) A girl tried to take the doll, the insane boy bit her. Naturally this pissed off her football-captain esque boyfriend who gathered some of his buddies and beat the living s*** out of the kid. (The following is confirmed)

When a teacher came, the students were sent to their classrooms. Eventually, there was an announcement over the loudspeaker that requested the football team members to come forward and also an individual who had thrown a flaming plush mudkip doll into the library. Over the loudspeaker came the voice of a woman later identified as the weird boy's mother screaming "You little motherfuckers, I'll sue!" But was quickly shut down.

So I ask you, do you leik mudkipz?


To much Encyclopedia Dramatica.


Actually, Madam Prejudice...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mudkipz
But nice job changing your post in to something completely unrelated to the actual first quoted post.
7857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wouldn't YOU like...
Offline
Posted 4/18/09
any pokemon would be nice.
Posted 4/18/09

GintokiSakata wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:

A long time ago, a kid asked another kid that was crazy about pokemon if he liked mudkips. The kid answered with very bad grammar and very enthusiasticly that he loved them. The first person asked if he would f*** one and before he said "if you were a mudkip" the kid agreed in the affirmative. The first kid said that he happened to have a mudkip doll with him and when he pulled it out, the mudkip lover had whipped off his pants and was on the ground actually f***ing it.

Not to get between a man and his mudkipz, the guy stepped away while a crowd began to form around the strange boy. (The following is what is believed to happen) A girl tried to take the doll, the insane boy bit her. Naturally this pissed off her football-captain esque boyfriend who gathered some of his buddies and beat the living s*** out of the kid. (The following is confirmed)

When a teacher came, the students were sent to their classrooms. Eventually, there was an announcement over the loudspeaker that requested the football team members to come forward and also an individual who had thrown a flaming plush mudkip doll into the library. Over the loudspeaker came the voice of a woman later identified as the weird boy's mother screaming "You little motherfuckers, I'll sue!" But was quickly shut down.

So I ask you, do you leik mudkipz?


To much Encyclopedia Dramatica.


Actually, Madam Prejudice...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mudkipz
But nice job changing your post in to something completely unrelated to the actual first quoted post.


Dose it really matter? It's both on the same website.
Oh, and nice job to you, too.
Posted 4/18/09

Gaia93 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:

A long time ago, a kid asked another kid that was crazy about pokemon if he liked mudkips. The kid answered with very bad grammar and very enthusiasticly that he loved them. The first person asked if he would f*** one and before he said "if you were a mudkip" the kid agreed in the affirmative. The first kid said that he happened to have a mudkip doll with him and when he pulled it out, the mudkip lover had whipped off his pants and was on the ground actually f***ing it.

Not to get between a man and his mudkipz, the guy stepped away while a crowd began to form around the strange boy. (The following is what is believed to happen) A girl tried to take the doll, the insane boy bit her. Naturally this pissed off her football-captain esque boyfriend who gathered some of his buddies and beat the living s*** out of the kid. (The following is confirmed)

When a teacher came, the students were sent to their classrooms. Eventually, there was an announcement over the loudspeaker that requested the football team members to come forward and also an individual who had thrown a flaming plush mudkip doll into the library. Over the loudspeaker came the voice of a woman later identified as the weird boy's mother screaming "You little motherfuckers, I'll sue!" But was quickly shut down.

So I ask you, do you leik mudkipz?


To much Encyclopedia Dramatica.


Actually, Madam Prejudice...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mudkipz
But nice job changing your post in to something completely unrelated to the actual first quoted post.


Dose it really matter? It's both on the same website.
Oh, and nice job to you, too.


No, it's not. In fact, the story's quite different.

Today being Halloween, I decided to fuck with the major retard at school when I came out of science for break. He was dressed as Ash. Knowing this was going to happen, I brought a Mudkips doll. Thus I started the conversation, making sure no one saw me.

"So I heard you like Mudkips..."
"MUDKIPS? I LUUUUUUUUUUUUVE MUDKIPS."
"O RLY? So, would you ever fuck a Mudkips, that is.." (he cuts me off before I could said 'if you were a mudkips')
"OF COURSE."
"Well I just happen to have a Mudkips here, and..."

Before I finished the sentence, which would have resulted in me hitting him across the face with the doll, he grabbed it. In one swift motion his pants were down and he was violently humping it. Not to get between a man and his Mudkips I started to walk away, because there is no way I'd be caught wrestling a half-naked crazy guy humping a Mudkips.

Needless to say, within 5 to 10 seconds, some girls saw him and started screaming. I cooly walked into a restroom, pretending nothing had ever happened; not that I had intended that outcome, but now that it was in play I didn't want to be involved.

I came back out two minutes later, and like any wanton act on school grounds there was now a huge crowd around him. He was still fucking it and baying this real fucked up 'EEEEEEEEEEINNNNF EEEEEEEEEEINNNF' sound. Suddenly a scuffle broke out in the middle, meaning he probably did something stupid.

I asked someone what had happened. A girlfriend of one of the football players tried to get him to stop, but he bit her for trying to take it away. Someone called in a few football players (all dressed up like Road Warrior) who proceeded to pummel the shit out of the guy. Meanwhile the school police were freaking out and having trouble getting in to the situation.

A few minutes later the intruder alarm went off and we were all shuffled into classrooms. Over the intercom the principal announced that someone had thrown a flaming plush toy into the library. Uh.. what the hell.

So we were kept there and about 30 minutes later the principal came on again. This time he was saying that whoever was behind the beating should turn themselves in. All of a sudden this woman began yelling, "I WILL SUE YOU FOR DAMAGES. YOU LITTLE PUNKS, I'M GONNA SUE..." and it was cut off.

I asked an office later what had happened. Apparently his mother had come to pick him up and threatened to sue for the beating and 'whatever else happened.' The school threatened to counter-sue because of lewd conduct, inciting a riot, and starting a fight.

So I ask you: do you like Mudkips?


http://encyclopediadramatica.com/So_i_herd_u_liek_mudkip

Please note the FAIL and AIDS you just brought in to the thread.
Posted 4/18/09 , edited 4/18/09

GintokiSakata wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:

A long time ago, a kid asked another kid that was crazy about pokemon if he liked mudkips. The kid answered with very bad grammar and very enthusiasticly that he loved them. The first person asked if he would f*** one and before he said "if you were a mudkip" the kid agreed in the affirmative. The first kid said that he happened to have a mudkip doll with him and when he pulled it out, the mudkip lover had whipped off his pants and was on the ground actually f***ing it.

Not to get between a man and his mudkipz, the guy stepped away while a crowd began to form around the strange boy. (The following is what is believed to happen) A girl tried to take the doll, the insane boy bit her. Naturally this pissed off her football-captain esque boyfriend who gathered some of his buddies and beat the living s*** out of the kid. (The following is confirmed)

When a teacher came, the students were sent to their classrooms. Eventually, there was an announcement over the loudspeaker that requested the football team members to come forward and also an individual who had thrown a flaming plush mudkip doll into the library. Over the loudspeaker came the voice of a woman later identified as the weird boy's mother screaming "You little motherfuckers, I'll sue!" But was quickly shut down.

So I ask you, do you leik mudkipz?


To much Encyclopedia Dramatica.


Actually, Madam Prejudice...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mudkipz
But nice job changing your post in to something completely unrelated to the actual first quoted post.


Dose it really matter? It's both on the same website.
Oh, and nice job to you, too.


No, it's not. In fact, the story's quite different.

Today being Halloween, I decided to fuck with the major retard at school when I came out of science for break. He was dressed as Ash. Knowing this was going to happen, I brought a Mudkips doll. Thus I started the conversation, making sure no one saw me.

"So I heard you like Mudkips..."
"MUDKIPS? I LUUUUUUUUUUUUVE MUDKIPS."
"O RLY? So, would you ever fuck a Mudkips, that is.." (he cuts me off before I could said 'if you were a mudkips')
"OF COURSE."
"Well I just happen to have a Mudkips here, and..."

Before I finished the sentence, which would have resulted in me hitting him across the face with the doll, he grabbed it. In one swift motion his pants were down and he was violently humping it. Not to get between a man and his Mudkips I started to walk away, because there is no way I'd be caught wrestling a half-naked crazy guy humping a Mudkips.

Needless to say, within 5 to 10 seconds, some girls saw him and started screaming. I cooly walked into a restroom, pretending nothing had ever happened; not that I had intended that outcome, but now that it was in play I didn't want to be involved.

I came back out two minutes later, and like any wanton act on school grounds there was now a huge crowd around him. He was still fucking it and baying this real fucked up 'EEEEEEEEEEINNNNF EEEEEEEEEEINNNF' sound. Suddenly a scuffle broke out in the middle, meaning he probably did something stupid.

I asked someone what had happened. A girlfriend of one of the football players tried to get him to stop, but he bit her for trying to take it away. Someone called in a few football players (all dressed up like Road Warrior) who proceeded to pummel the shit out of the guy. Meanwhile the school police were freaking out and having trouble getting in to the situation.

A few minutes later the intruder alarm went off and we were all shuffled into classrooms. Over the intercom the principal announced that someone had thrown a flaming plush toy into the library. Uh.. what the hell.

So we were kept there and about 30 minutes later the principal came on again. This time he was saying that whoever was behind the beating should turn themselves in. All of a sudden this woman began yelling, "I WILL SUE YOU FOR DAMAGES. YOU LITTLE PUNKS, I'M GONNA SUE..." and it was cut off.

I asked an office later what had happened. Apparently his mother had come to pick him up and threatened to sue for the beating and 'whatever else happened.' The school threatened to counter-sue because of lewd conduct, inciting a riot, and starting a fight.

So I ask you: do you like Mudkips?


http://encyclopediadramatica.com/So_i_herd_u_liek_mudkip

Please note the FAIL and AIDS you just brought in to the thread.


I admire your trolling skills, but it's not working.
I stated what I had to, so I'm leaving now. Reply if you like, but don't expect an answer.
Posted 4/18/09


I love a strawman argument, don't you, Miss.FeigningIgnorance?
893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/18/09
I never thought I'd play another Poke'mon game, it was mostly because I didn't have internet and just a GBA emulator, time for some Emerald version I guess and so I played until the champion of the elite four wallace not wally beat my noodles. Now I realize I suck.
5743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Sand Village
Offline
Posted 4/18/09
all of them && then i can have it at mental hospital !!
659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/8/09

NeonWave wrote:

I would have these following Pokémon:

Luxray

Infernape

Lucario

Salamence

Swampert

Garchomp




Are you sure you have all of these pokemon in your party?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.