First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Game : Truthful Dare
Forum Moderators
9038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in stories
Offline
Posted 5/1/09 , edited 5/1/09
never thought of one, never cared for one, never have one
what is your favorite sports?
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/2/09 , edited 5/2/09

Airlock_Hua wrote:

never thought of one, never cared for one, never have one
what is your favorite sports?


swimming!!!!

what is your favorite restruant to go to? ^^
Forum Moderators
9038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in stories
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
don't know
what is your favorite book?
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

Airlock_Hua wrote:

don't know
what is your favorite book?


dunno
whats your favorite place to go
Forum Moderators
9038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in stories
Offline
Posted 5/5/09
er......... home
what's your favorite vacation? like name a place
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

Airlock_Hua wrote:

er......... home
what's your favorite vacation? like name a place


o.o umm.....the tstptnk!!!!!!!!!! ^^
whats your favorite snack
Avi Manger
5078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ok, dont tell any...
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

mhps900076 wrote:


Airlock_Hua wrote:

er......... home
what's your favorite vacation? like name a place


o.o umm.....the tstptnk!!!!!!!!!! ^^
whats your favorite snack


lol...anything yummy! ^^
wht is your favorite color?
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

karinchi wrote:


mhps900076 wrote:


Airlock_Hua wrote:

er......... home
what's your favorite vacation? like name a place


o.o umm.....the tstptnk!!!!!!!!!! ^^
whats your favorite snack


lol...anything yummy! ^^
wht is your favorite color?


rainbow?!?!?!!?
what is your favorite anime?
Forum Moderators
9038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in stories
Offline
Posted 5/5/09
kyou kara maou!!!!! :D
what is your favorite word?
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

Airlock_Hua wrote:

kyou kara maou!!!!! :D
what is your favorite word?


weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
what is your favortite month?
Forum Moderators
9038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in stories
Offline
Posted 5/6/09
i never thought about that, but i'll say june
what is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/7/09

Airlock_Hua wrote:

i never thought about that, but i'll say june
what is your favorite ice cream flavor?


omg~ i cant decide...too many...
errr......yea...a lot...
what is your favorite season
Avi Manger
5078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ok, dont tell any...
Offline
Posted 5/7/09

mhps900076 wrote:


Airlock_Hua wrote:

i never thought about that, but i'll say june
what is your favorite ice cream flavor?


omg~ i cant decide...too many...
errr......yea...a lot...
what is your favorite season


winter
what is your favorite drink?
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/7/09

karinchi wrote:


mhps900076 wrote:


Airlock_Hua wrote:

i never thought about that, but i'll say june
what is your favorite ice cream flavor?


omg~ i cant decide...too many...
errr......yea...a lot...
what is your favorite season


winter
what is your favorite drink?


slurpee
what is your favorite time of the year
Forum Moderators
9038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in stories
Offline
Posted 5/8/09
don't know
what's is your favorite manga?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.