First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Game : Truthful Dare
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/17/09

Airlock_Hua wrote:

(lol!!!)
ok, first question: my favorite kind of pet is a cat, fish, and turtle

second question: you see, while i was posting that one, i had a problem and i thought it wouldn't work anymore, but when i try it again for the third time, it worked and i was relief


soo...where is your question that your about to ask me??? o.o
like NOW?!?!?!?!
Forum Moderators
9038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in stories
Offline
Posted 5/17/09
oh oops, forgot to ask, i'll ask the question that have been ask so many time
have you felt an earthquake?
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/17/09 , edited 5/17/09

Airlock_Hua wrote:

oh oops, forgot to ask, i'll ask the question that have been ask so many time
have you felt an earthquake?


no...i felt someone farted...=.=
dude...you should know already...lol..yea yea yea..i know...
were you the one who farted? LOL!!!
Forum Moderators
9038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in stories
Offline
Posted 5/19/09
....................................................................................
hm...... i don't suppose you have feeling problem now
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/19/09

Airlock_Hua wrote:

....................................................................................
hm...... i don't suppose you have feeling problem now


OMG!!! WILL YOU JUST ANSWER THE STUPID QUESTION ALREADY? GOD DAMN IT!
Avi Manger
5078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ok, dont tell any...
Offline
Posted 5/19/09

mhps900076 wrote:


Airlock_Hua wrote:

....................................................................................
hm...... i don't suppose you have feeling problem now


OMG!!! WILL YOU JUST ANSWER THE STUPID QUESTION ALREADY? GOD DAMN IT!


calm down sistah!~! ^^ ^///^
me will solve it!! buheeeheee
yea...i farted!! i have de powah!!! LOL!!

did you see the wisihing star?
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/19/09

karinchi wrote:


mhps900076 wrote:


Airlock_Hua wrote:

....................................................................................
hm...... i don't suppose you have feeling problem now


OMG!!! WILL YOU JUST ANSWER THE STUPID QUESTION ALREADY? GOD DAMN IT!


calm down sistah!~! ^^ ^///^
me will solve it!! buheeeheee
yea...i farted!! i have de powah!!! LOL!!

did you see the wisihing star?


OMG! THATS WHAT ONE OF MY FRIEND SAID!!
HEEHEE...I STILL FIND THT FUNNY!!
WELL...ANYWAYS...
you mean the shooting star just a hour ago?
YEA~!!!! ^^
who's your favorite buddy to talk to on cr?
Forum Moderators
9038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in stories
Offline
Posted 5/20/09
(..... this is so sad)
i have a lot
what is your favorite state?
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/21/09

Airlock_Hua wrote:

(..... this is so sad)
i have a lot
what is your favorite state?


do i even have one? not really....
who is your favorite family member?
Forum Moderators
9038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in stories
Offline
Posted 5/21/09
secret
what subject do you like the most?
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/21/09

Airlock_Hua wrote:

secret
what subject do you like the most?


non of your business...
since you wont tell me that!!
its truthful dare!! your suppose to answer if you have one...=.=
geez.....
are you rule breaker?
goshh...
Forum Moderators
9038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in stories
Offline
Posted 5/21/09
first, if it's something i don't want to say, i don't say it, you sometimes do that to, besides, we all have rights,
no, i'm not a rule breaker
is this ever going to end?
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/21/09

Airlock_Hua wrote:

first, if it's something i don't want to say, i don't say it, you sometimes do that to, besides, we all have rights,
no, i'm not a rule breaker
is this ever going to end?


noooooo
are you like...complaining at this momment?
Forum Moderators
9038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in stories
Offline
Posted 5/22/09
nooooo
what's your favorite snack? (did someone ask that yet?)
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/23/09

Airlock_Hua wrote:

nooooo
what's your favorite snack? (did someone ask that yet?)


you asked me that already..
i said ice cream....god damn it!
ask another one....
are you retarded? -.- its a question, dont take it seriously......just a question...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.