First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Game Sign Up : Creative Role-Play Character Sign Up
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/1/09

Airlock_Hua wrote:

wait, can i change it?


sure....just post it again! ^^
Forum Moderators
9038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in stories
Offline
Posted 5/1/09 , edited 5/1/09
well, i'm only going to repost the one i am giong to change

power: goldenstar (yes, you know this phrase as well as i do)

(i think this suits better ^^ and i like it a lot ^^)

do you know how this power works?
Forum Moderators
9038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in stories
Offline
Posted 5/1/09
=.= can't you answer to this one? i don't want to redo everything!! that means ending the pictures again!!!! and only for one little thing =.=
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/2/09

Airlock_Hua wrote:

well, i'm only going to repost the one i am giong to change

power: goldenstar (yes, you know this phrase as well as i do)

(i think this suits better ^^ and i like it a lot ^^)

do you know how this power works?


umm....your suppose to explain it...durrrr
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/2/09

Airlock_Hua wrote:

=.= can't you answer to this one? i don't want to redo everything!! that means ending the pictures again!!!! and only for one little thing =.=


dude.....what do you mean....-.-
Forum Moderators
9038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in stories
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
i'll explain the power

goldenstar is pretty much this, i can er, shoot stars out and can do all kinds of things with it, like i don't know, flying around with it, catching things, attacking...... more

something like that

if that's what you mean o.o
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

Airlock_Hua wrote:

i'll explain the power

goldenstar is pretty much this, i can er, shoot stars out and can do all kinds of things with it, like i don't know, flying around with it, catching things, attacking...... more

something like that

if that's what you mean o.o


o.o...................................
ok .......i seee
Posted 5/13/09 , edited 5/13/09
name(you want to be called in the game):Sakura
age(the age you want to be in the game):13
gender:Female
power:Water
town you live in(make it up):Anime Land
dob:Apirl 01
personality:Energectic,Cheerful,Helpful,smart
picture of you:

(optoional)
(Chara is for ppl who watched shugo chara)
Fariy/Chara's Name( if you want one):Miki
Fariy'Chara's Main Color:Blue
Fairy/Chara's personailty:Helpful,Gentle,Smart,Cheerful
DOB:April 05
Fariy or Chara?:Fairy
Strength:Anime,Manga,and Friends
Weakness:Chocolate
Power:Water
Picture of the Fairy/Chara:
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/13/09

Susanavy wrote:

name(you want to be called in the game):Sakura
age(the age you want to be in the game):13
gender:Female
power:Water
town you live in(make it up):Anime Land
dob:Apirl 01
personality:Energectic,Cheerful,Helpful,smart
picture of you:

(optoional)
(Chara is for ppl who watched shugo chara)
Fariy/Chara's Name( if you want one):Miki
Fariy'Chara's Main Color:Blue
Fairy/Chara's personailty:Helpful,Gentle,Smart,Cheerful
DOB:April 05
Fariy or Chara?:Fairy
Strength:Anime,Manga,and Friends
Weakness:Chocolate
Power:Water
Picture of the Fairy/Chara:


approved! ^^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.