First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
If you were Kyoko who will you choose? Shotaro or Ren?
Member
1554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/27/09
Hello Ren !!! Why chose stuped condesinding shotaro when there's Ren her fairy prince!!!
16988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / go straight take...
Offline
Posted 4/27/09
REN!

I fall head over heels for gentlemen!!!
Member
2065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/28/09
ren
Member
4032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 4/28/09 , edited 4/28/09
Ren is the obvious choice; however, sho is more fun to be around (I would assume).

If you don't want to be spoiled, don't open the spoil tag.
Member
281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/28/09
I think that Kyoko should get with Ren because they balance each other out better. I don't think that she would ever get with Shou because he broke her heart (Even though that would be a great plot twist, Heartbreaker RE-turned love interest) Haha I love it =D
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Japan
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
Definitly REN
16128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / EEeehhh?! Why do...
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
Honestly, if i wouldn't know the characters.. i would pick shou~
but since ren dyed his hair black [he has another natural hair color ;D ] and because of shous bad personality and rens gentle personality... i think I would definitely fall for REN ;DD
hmm i think i'm like kyouko eh? first falling for shou then ren xD
Posted 5/2/09
ren
Member
939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth (bleave it...
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
realisticly if i was kyoko i would be pritty carful/hostile/not inerested in ether one
i mean kyoko`s first expirience with a guy was pritty bad (coky, overconfident, singer whos rebelious and has little regard for women) so she would be carful about going after a nother guy
and lets rember ren wasn`t allways so nice to her openly( in the fist book it was "<death stair> dont bealive guts are everything" and in the 3rd book it was "<matter of fact look> you...must realy be a fool. i think you should quit now.")
rens also a celebraty and was pritty mean the first time they meet and teased and tricked her a lot (even if it was sometimes funny)
i would chose ren but after the 5th book when he was nice openly
(i know its a long answer but im thinking realisticly)
Member
939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth (bleave it...
Offline
Posted 5/2/09 , edited 5/2/09

swtcakes wrote:

Ren is the obvious choice; however, sho is more fun to be around (I would assume).

If you don't want to be spoiled, don't open the spoil tag.



and also isnt this a thred for who would you want to end up with if you were kyoko?
and how fun shou is is only something we can gess because he dosnt apper as much as ren doing everyday things
Member
4032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 5/2/09 , edited 5/2/09

blackanimecat wrote:


swtcakes wrote:

Ren is the obvious choice; however, sho is more fun to be around (I would assume).

If you don't want to be spoiled, don't open the spoil tag.



and also isnt this a thred for who would you want to end up with if you were kyoko?
and how fun shou is is only something we can gess because he dosnt apper as much as ren doing everyday things




Member
939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth (bleave it...
Offline
Posted 5/2/09 , edited 5/2/09

swtcakes wrote:


blackanimecat wrote:


swtcakes wrote:

Ren is the obvious choice; however, sho is more fun to be around (I would assume).

If you don't want to be spoiled, don't open the spoil tag.



and also isnt this a thred for who would you want to end up with if you were kyoko?
and how fun shou is is only something we can gess because he dosnt apper as much as ren doing everyday things







thank you for debating wit black anime cat im awaiting your reply
Posted 5/2/09
Ren!! Super Smexy <3 and well..XD theres a lot more to him <3
Member
4032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 5/2/09 , edited 5/2/09

blackanimecat wrote:

thank you for debating wit black anime cat im awaiting your reply




I await your response too, lovely lady
Posted 5/3/09 , edited 5/3/09
REN!!REN!!! REN!!! XD
Sho doesn't deserve me!!!(if i was kyouko..)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.