First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply SHOP ::: Avii Shop
5139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dreamland
Offline
Posted 6/11/09

Susanavy wrote:

mod who made it:monkeywinz
number:#1
paid:Yes
text:Suzie


sorry if im replying late >< my computer's connection was being crappy so i had to wait until it was fixed xP i'll work on your avii right now
5139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dreamland
Offline
Posted 6/11/09

Susanavy wrote:

mod who made it:monkeywinz
number:#1
paid:Yes
text:Suzie
done



here! thanks for buying


Posted 6/11/09

monkeywinz wrote:


Susanavy wrote:

mod who made it:monkeywinz
number:#1
paid:Yes
text:Suzie
done



here! thanks for buying




thank you very much
Posted 7/6/09
mod who made it:monkeywinz,and Kitty_chan201
number:#1,#3
paid:Yes I paid 6 pictures
text:Cinnamon_Bun,and Suzy
Posted 7/12/09
Mod who made it: ninjanear
Number: #8
Paid?:yes
Text:Heartlovegirl

thanks
8629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / @ crunchyroll dot...
Offline
Posted 7/18/09

Cinnamon_Bun wrote:

mod who made it:monkeywinz,and Kitty_chan201
number:#1,#3
paid:Yes I paid 6 pictures
text:Cinnamon_Bun,and Suzy


monkeywinz quit sowwie youll have to get it from kitty
Posted 7/18/09

xiiSweets wrote:


Cinnamon_Bun wrote:

mod who made it:monkeywinz,and Kitty_chan201
number:#1,#3
paid:Yes I paid 6 pictures
text:Cinnamon_Bun,and Suzy


monkeywinz quit sowwie youll have to get it from kitty


ok
Member
9076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ~YoU wIsH yOu KnEw~
Offline
Posted 7/21/09
Mod who made it: kitty_chan201
Number: 3
Paid?: Yepp!! :)
Text: Kurokaze, InuyashasGirul
Member
1934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/28/09 , edited 7/28/09
Mod who made it: kitty_chan201
Number: #2 and #3
Paid?: yes
Text: Angelsforever
2031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 8/7/09
Mod who made it: ninjanear
Number:#3 and #8
Paid?:yes
Text:Sharon
2031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 8/7/09
Mod who made it: Anh54
Number:#1
Paid?:yes
Text:Sharon
17067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 1/13/10
Mod who made it: kitty_chan201

Number: 2

Paid?: Yup

Text: Candee , candeefreak

Mod who made it: bleachgirl12

Number: 1

Paid?: Yep

Text: Candee , candeefreak
Posted 1/20/10
Mod who made it: Anh54
Number: Banner 1
Paid?: Yes
Text: I love Music

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.