First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply ~*~Apply To Be A Mod~*~
Crazer
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On Your Bed (;
Offline
Posted 5/7/09

castondra wrote:


maradel08 wrote:


castondra wrote:

We need some mods here so apply and maybe I'll let you be one.

Jobs
*Designers*
*Gamers*
*Messengers*
*Imaginators*

What They Do
Designers~They do Avi request for people. If you want this job you will be tested. If you pass you get the postion
Gamers~They come up with games for the group
Messengers~They invite people and tell people about new updates
Imaginators~They come up with new ideas for the group

Fill Out The Form For A Job
Name~
Position you want~
Why you want that job~
How much time you spend on CR~
Will you always try your best~


can i become a designer but i need a test


If you pass you will be one. aha here's the test


Good luck^^


Banner:
Crazer
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On Your Bed (;
Offline
Posted 5/7/09

castondra wrote:


maradel08 wrote:


castondra wrote:


maradel08 wrote:


castondra wrote:

We need some mods here so apply and maybe I'll let you be one.

Jobs
*Designers*
*Gamers*
*Messengers*
*Imaginators*

What They Do
Designers~They do Avi request for people. If you want this job you will be tested. If you pass you get the postion
Gamers~They come up with games for the group
Messengers~They invite people and tell people about new updates
Imaginators~They come up with new ideas for the group

Fill Out The Form For A Job
Name~
Position you want~
Why you want that job~
How much time you spend on CR~
Will you always try your best~


can i become a designer but i need a test


If you pass you will be one. aha here's the test


Good luck^^


i'm sorry 4 the late post but i had alot of schoolwork but here i finished them in 2 times

Avi:


Banner:


aha it's okie I understand. I've been pretty busy with school also x..x I like it^^ You pass and are now a mod^^ Now all you have to do now is upload that pic for the group, tell everyone about yourself on main(Hope you know what i mean by that x3) also showing some of your work and be active for this group as much as you can (also including inviting buddies and doing posts). I think that's all i need to tell you for now. Any questions just ask mehXD


ok thank you and i sent the banner
Posted 5/8/09 , edited 5/8/09


Your welcomex3 and i really like the banner~
Crazer
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On Your Bed (;
Offline
Posted 5/9/09

castondra wrote:



Your welcomex3 and i really like the banner~


thnx ^^ i mostly made it on photoshop
Posted 5/9/09

maradel08 wrote:


castondra wrote:



Your welcomex3 and i really like the banner~


thnx ^^ i mostly made it on photoshop


aha sweet^^ and there is an avi request since your now a mod mind taking care of it for me?
Crazer
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On Your Bed (;
Offline
Posted 5/9/09

castondra wrote:


maradel08 wrote:


castondra wrote:



Your welcomex3 and i really like the banner~


thnx ^^ i mostly made it on photoshop


aha sweet^^ and there is an avi request since your now a mod mind taking care of it for me?


sure I'll make it
Crazer
11968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/9/09
Name~Deanny
Position you want~ designer
Why you want that job~ i guess i like to make graphics
How much time you spend on CR~ everyday almost all the time
Will you always try your best~ sure why not always give it ur all?
Posted 5/9/09

smiley62 wrote:

Name~Deanny
Position you want~ designer
Why you want that job~ i guess i like to make graphics
How much time you spend on CR~ everyday almost all the time
Will you always try your best~ sure why not always give it ur all?


aha good^^ and one last question that i have yet to add to the post yet : Will you be active for this group?
and your test is here~


If these pics don't work to well for you just tell me
Crazer
11968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/10/09 , edited 5/10/09

castondra wrote:


smiley62 wrote:

Name~Deanny
Position you want~ designer
Why you want that job~ i guess i like to make graphics
How much time you spend on CR~ everyday almost all the time
Will you always try your best~ sure why not always give it ur all?


aha good^^ and one last question that i have yet to add to the post yet : Will you be active for this group?
and your test is here~


If these pics don't work to well for you just tell me

ummm, the banner image is okies but can you give me different image for the avii? and yeah i will be active for the group but sometimes i will be busy with school stuffie.

****banner done!!! its rly not that good. i thinks its to simple. reject me if u want. i won't mind.


Posted 5/10/09


The banner is good, and yesh your right kinda to simple just add a bit to that and I'll accept you for making banners. Okie yea same here with school x....x Here's the other image
Crazer
11968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

castondra wrote:



The banner is good, and yesh your right kinda to simple just add a bit to that and I'll accept you for making banners. Okie yea same here with school x....x Here's the other image


okies i will add some detail and yippe! yeah this image is good. give me like a couple of minutes
Posted 5/10/09 , edited 5/10/09

smiley62 wrote:


castondra wrote:



The banner is good, and yesh your right kinda to simple just add a bit to that and I'll accept you for making banners. Okie yea same here with school x....x Here's the other image


okies i will add some detail and yippe! yeah this image is good. give me like a couple of minutes


aha okie^^ Take your time x3
Crazer
11968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

castondra wrote:



The banner is good, and yesh your right kinda to simple just add a bit to that and I'll accept you for making banners. Okie yea same here with school x....x Here's the other image



is this betta?
Posted 5/10/09

smiley62 wrote:


castondra wrote:



The banner is good, and yesh your right kinda to simple just add a bit to that and I'll accept you for making banners. Okie yea same here with school x....x Here's the other image



is this betta?


Yupperz x3 I'll set chu as a mod after i see the avi
Crazer
11968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/10/09


i think this is bad. if u think so too i will TOTALLY redo it.


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.