First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC[OS] Silly, Isn't She? |Background Story|
Posted 4/20/09 , edited 4/22/09
Yo, minna!
Me, is back!
And I hope that everyone still remembers the 1st part, "Sissy, Isn't He?".
While I'm gone because of things, I didn't forgot to read some novels and I think it contributed some ideas to me.
SO, I hope that everyone is still fine to read some of my works. :D






Hope ya’ll like it! Arigato gozaimasu! ^^

Note: ne! I edited it 'cause i saw that there are many grammatical errors. nyaa~ ^^ [04.23.09]
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 4/20/09
wee!!
please post the whole of it soon!! ^^
btw.. welcome back to the group!!
Posted 4/21/09

hsj9392 wrote:

wee!!
please post the whole of it soon!! ^^
btw.. welcome back to the group!!


wahhh~!
thanks jesse-chan!
i'm really glad that i'm still welcome here!
>.<
Fanfic Lover
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Yuto's BED!!!(:
Offline
Posted 4/21/09
hehe hey u are starting the squel? i cant wait for it to air(:
Fanfic Lover
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/21/09 , edited 4/21/09
uwaaa~
gyaa
me ish wanna read it!!
=D
tanoshimi deshuuu!
Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 4/21/09 , edited 4/21/09
*woohoo!*

lizzie~!
you're FINALLY here again~
*hehe*

I'm gonna wait for this~~
Posted 4/21/09

xiaoqian94 wrote:

hehe hey u are starting the squel? i cant wait for it to air(:


yep. all i need is to type it. nyahah!
please wait ne? ^^


deen_daifuma22 wrote:

uwaaa~
gyaa
me ish wanna read it!!
=D
tanoshimi deshuuu!


WAHHH~ don't worry! it'll be posted this day! *bow*


shieLdembLem wrote:

*woohoo!*

lizzie~!
you're FINALLY here again~
*hehe*

I'm gonna wait for this~~


uh-huh! I'm here again! nyahah! xD
Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 4/22/09
*haha!*

this all just OH-SO CUTE~!

XDD!

I was blushing and screaming like a little girl all the time while I was reading this~~ XDD!

I felt like I was watching an anime in the making~
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 4/22/09
*Gyaaaaaa!!!!!*

hahahaha!

I Love it! geeeez!
ahihihihihi!

i wish Kaori has a new Fic! hahahaha!!

=D

it was choo choo nice!!

U really are great at making ficts~ =D
Posted 4/22/09

shieLdembLem wrote:

*haha!*

this all just OH-SO CUTE~!

XDD!

I was blushing and screaming like a little girl all the time while I was reading this~~ XDD!

I felt like I was watching an anime in the making~


wahhh~~~!!!!
I'M SO GLAD THAT YOU "BLUSHED"!! KYAAAA~!
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND COMMENT! THANK YOU SO MUCH! >.<




deen22 wrote:

*Gyaaaaaa!!!!!*

hahahaha!

I Love it! geeeez!
ahihihihihi!

i wish Kaori has a new Fic! hahahaha!!

=D

it was choo choo nice!!

U really are great at making ficts~ =D


WAHHH~ THANKS DEEN-CHAN! XD
well.. hmm... maybe I'll make another fic for kaori now that you like her character!
AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENT!!! XD

Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 4/22/09


hahaha~
yeah yu shuould!
or
make a part 2!!
ahhaha~
gyaa!
im loving KaoriXChinen!!
hahahahaha!~
i want to see more of their love story ahihihihi!!
Posted 4/22/09

hsj9392 wrote:


xiaoqian94 wrote:


ne ne!! The sequel is now posted! Hope you'll read it! ^^


deen22 wrote:
hahaha~
yeah yu shuould!
or
make a part 2!!
ahhaha~
gyaa!
im loving KaoriXChinen!!
hahahahaha!~
i want to see more of their love story ahihihihi!!


oooh! I'm really thankful to you, deen-chan!
I just got so inspired to the "gay" thoughts so i want to make a fic out of it.
hmm.. i'm planning to make another 1-shot.. from Chinen's new solo [ookiku na~ re boku].
But I'm also making MCs right now. kyaaaa~ this is my first finished story actually! xD
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 4/23/09
WOW!!!

i was waiting for this since sissy now here it is!!!
yey!
it's so cute!
congratz!!!
Posted 4/23/09

triccian wrote:

WOW!!!

i was waiting for this since sissy now here it is!!!
yey!
it's so cute!
congratz!!!


wahhh~
i really appreciate your support!
and thanks for reading!!!
Fanfic Lover
6873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wishing to be in...
Offline
Posted 5/6/09
Hahaha~ So cute&& innocent! XD
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.