First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply do you think you're an Emo ???
Posted 12/29/07

Skyph wrote:

bah i would like to write poems too, but i just cant do it xD
though i dont think writing poems will help me to stop hurting myself


not poems but just writing in general
anything you feel it try to put it into words
if you don't like it
try to do other stuff ( music , sleep ....... )
something that will make you forget hurting yourself
Member
846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Austria
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
i hear music about 24/7, still sometimes when im bored and than again begin to think about it ...
Posted 12/29/07

Skyph wrote:

i hear music about 24/7, still sometimes when im bored and than again begin to think about it ...


ooook then i won't tell you to stop the cutting at once
but just don't go for it every time you get depressed
i really don't like seeing my friends getting hurt
Posted 12/29/07
Am I an emo?..... Am I supposed to? What if I say I want to burn in hell! Just to feel my mortality again at least just one last sweet caress of the feeling..of being..real...with what you thought was reality is nothing but an illusion.... Your hopes,aspirations, dreams!...all lies....There is no longer need for emotions....we are just dust's in the wind right?.....
Member
473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
100% yes cause im an emo yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
Posted 12/30/07

Sadist-chan wrote:

Am I an emo?..... Am I supposed to? What if I say I want to burn in hell! Just to feel my mortality again at least just one last sweet caress of the feeling..of being..real...with what you thought was reality is nothing but an illusion.... Your hopes,aspirations, dreams!...all lies....There is no longer need for emotions....we are just dust's in the wind right?.....


ummmmm yup maybe
you know ? alot of people say " we have to go for happiness and never get tired "
i don't believe such thing but from what i've seen their happiness is this (( go for happiness ))
so nobody is gonna find it but not all people like you and me can or want to think that dreams , hopes , life are all lies right ?? sometimes i don't like thinking that way either
so the better thing to do is trying to be cheerful with other even if you're not with yourself
Posted 12/30/07

kyvin wrote:

100% yes cause im an emo yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha


hahahahahahahaha soooo happy huh?
Member
1594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / In My Mind
Offline
Posted 12/30/07
Not Really...........although people at school think im emo....maybe its because i use periods alot......................or maybe because i dress in black alot.......or i dont talk alot.....who knows....its all your own opinion.
Posted 12/30/07

ChronicXDepression wrote:

Not Really...........although people at school think im emo....maybe its because i use periods alot......................or maybe because i dress in black alot.......or i dont talk alot.....who knows....its all your own opinion.


hhhhhhhhhhh yup who knows
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 12/30/07
well i wouldn't have thought so, but after reading ur definition and actually knowing what emo is....i guess I am.
Posted 12/30/07

saiyukilover wrote:

well i wouldn't have thought so, but after reading ur definition and actually knowing what emo is....i guess I am.


good , so now you know the meaning
at least we tought you something LOL
Posted 12/31/07
I am probably 75-80% emo. I don't cut or that thing, I would never do that. But I would say I am because no one seems to understand me. My parents get mad b/c I need to wear colors and my friends don't talk to me as much as they used to. I feel left out of everything. I mean my friends on CR are always there to talk to, but in real life it's different.
Posted 12/31/07

iheartmana wrote:

I am probably 75-80% emo. I don't cut or that thing, I would never do that. But I would say I am because no one seems to understand me. My parents get mad b/c I need to wear colors and my friends don't talk to me as much as they used to. I feel left out of everything. I mean my friends on CR are always there to talk to, but in real life it's different.


yeah people in real life are soooo much different from here
no body do understand you even a little
it's like if they want you to feel alone or odd
i really do feel unwanted not at school but at home
but of course i'm not gonna hurt myself because of that
so who cares about what they think , -_-°
17634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / NOT HERE
Offline
Posted 12/31/07

Sadist-chan wrote:

Am I an emo?..... Am I supposed to? What if I say I want to burn in hell! Just to feel my mortality again at least just one last sweet caress of the feeling..of being..real...with what you thought was reality is nothing but an illusion.... Your hopes,aspirations, dreams!...all lies....There is no longer need for emotions....we are just dust's in the wind right?.....


duude.....thats SO not right.....trust me...done burn in hell, just go for a drive with the window down..and feel the ice cole wind prick your face and hands.....know you can still feel....know that life is still......life, darn it man! im totally loosing my train of thought......i feel like cussing now......
17634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / NOT HERE
Offline
Posted 12/31/07
you know...im just so sick of trying to explain myself....it never does anything!!
i swear....wat good is it gona do???
anyway........i dont know bout yall...but the only person that i can open up to...is me.
i dont allow anyone else in...cuz they aint worthy.......
and besides...i'd prolly be sent to a mental ward for split personality, just cuz....
i sacrifice my true personality for the comfort of others.....
i dont give a damn anymore........
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.