First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Moderator Application
1955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada/Japan/Phil
Offline
Posted 4/20/09 , edited 4/20/09
Name:

Reason why you want be a mod?
Exaple of your work:
What do you use?
How active will you be?
Posted 4/24/09
Reason why you want be a mod?
because i want to
Exaple of your work:

What do you use?
gimpu
How active will you be?
three times a week D':
1955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada/Japan/Phil
Offline
Posted 4/25/09

cymbeliene wrote:

Reason why you want be a mod?
because i want to
Exaple of your work:

What do you use?
gimpu
How active will you be?
three times a week D':


APPROVE!

Posted 4/25/09
yay thank u :3
member
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
Name: Cara-Chan

Reason why you want be a mod? I love making aviis for everyone! My specialty is animated aviis!
Exaple of your work:

What do you use? lunapic
How active will you be? Everyday!
1955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada/Japan/Phil
Offline
Posted 5/6/09

CarolynL375 wrote:

Name: Cara-Chan

Reason why you want be a mod? I love making aviis for everyone! My specialty is animated aviis!
Exaple of your work:

What do you use? lunapic
How active will you be? Everyday!


Approve
member
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 5/6/09

Mizuki_Kimiko wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:

Name: Cara-Chan

Reason why you want be a mod? I love making aviis for everyone! My specialty is animated aviis!
Exaple of your work:

What do you use? lunapic
How active will you be? Everyday!


Approve


Thanks~! Can I start now? ^^
1955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada/Japan/Phil
Offline
Posted 5/7/09

CarolynL375 wrote:


Mizuki_Kimiko wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:

Name: Cara-Chan

Reason why you want be a mod? I love making aviis for everyone! My specialty is animated aviis!
Exaple of your work:

What do you use? lunapic
How active will you be? Everyday!


Approve


Thanks~! Can I start now? ^^


sure :]
member
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 5/7/09
Teehee Thanks~! I only know how to make moving ones though...so..yeah..
member
13252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/9/09 , edited 5/9/09
Name: Cate

Reason why you want be a mod? Because I wanna help :3
Example of your work:

What do you use? Photoshop
How active will you be? Everyday
member
3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/11/09

Mizuki_Kimiko wrote:

Name:

Reason why you want be a mod?
Exaple of your work:
What do you use?
How active will you be?


Name:angeline
Reason why you want be a mod?Lurv makin aviis n helpin out
Exaple of your work:

What do you use?photoflitre
How active will you be?It depends


Chairman
9430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/09

StarzYuri wrote:

Name: Cate

Reason why you want be a mod? Because I wanna help :3
Example of your work:

What do you use? Photoshop
How active will you be? Everyday





MissPinkyy wrote:


Mizuki_Kimiko wrote:

Name:

Reason why you want be a mod?
Exaple of your work:
What do you use?
How active will you be?


Name:angeline
Reason why you want be a mod?Lurv makin aviis n helpin out
Exaple of your work:

What do you use?photoflitre
How active will you be?It depends



StarzYuri n MissPinkyy
Sory but u have to work a bit more...they're good but not enough.
Try new things..like textures and c4ds ...not only ps effects.
I'll be glad if u try again in the future ...see how ur gonna go. ;3
But now it's Decline.
Posted 5/31/09 , edited 5/31/09
Name: Rhiley Livingston!
Reason why you want be a mod?: Love designing, and I hope to get better=]
Example of your work:

What do you use?: Photoshop CS3
How active will you be?: It's summerr soo um probably 5 to 7 hours a day.

And if I don't make, give me an opinion of what I should change=]
Thank you!
Posted 6/1/09

WrightlessRose wrote:

Name: Rhiley Livingston!
Reason why you want be a mod?: Love designing, and I hope to get better=]
Example of your work:

What do you use?: Photoshop CS3
How active will you be?: It's summerr soo um probably 5 to 7 hours a day.

And if I don't make, give me an opinion of what I should change=]
Thank you!

nee,you're approved :3 i kinda like your works, pretty clean and simple.Also in time,you'll improve better, i'm sure of it ;]
Be active x3


Posted 6/1/09
ah thank you so much! I'll work hard XP!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.