First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Moderator Application
1524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In front of the c...
Offline
Posted 7/18/09
Name: Nat / Sky / Kass Rira
Reason why you want be a mod? Loving making graphics~ Wanna help out...and too much time to spare
Example of your work: http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8684715 Sorry i just..cant really pick ><
What do you use? Photoshop
How active will you be? Mostly 5-7 times a week ^~^
Posted 7/27/09

sakura_blossoms_ wrote:

Name: bunny
Reason why you want be a mod?
i'd rly like to help the group ^^
Exaple of your work:

What do you use?
photoshop cs3 and gimp
How active will you be?
very active :D

Declined
-limited brushes,textures
-too simple and bad combination of effects and colours
Posted 7/27/09

ukxoxo wrote:

Name: tiff

Reason why you want be a mod? / love making aviis for people
Exaple of your work: http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/ukxoxo/photos (all my work is there)
What do you use? gimp. photofiltre. picnik.
How active will you be? yeah, on everyday

Declined
-overuse of brushes
-no textures

Posted 7/27/09

Skyrira wrote:

Name: Nat / Sky / Kass Rira
Reason why you want be a mod? Loving making graphics~ Wanna help out...and too much time to spare
Example of your work: http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8684715 Sorry i just..cant really pick ><
What do you use? Photoshop
How active will you be? Mostly 5-7 times a week ^~^

Declined
-bad combination of colours
-no textures
-overuse of brushes
member
7169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / behind you!
Offline
Posted 8/13/09 , edited 8/13/09
Name: Ziffy
Reason why you want be a mod?coz i'm bored and wanna help
Example of your work:

What do you use? Photoshop
How active will you be? Everyday but not weekends
Posted 8/13/09
Name: Teru-chan
Reason why you want be a mod?: I chose to be a mod in this group because of its ausome art and i felt like i could improve a lot here.
Exaple of your work:

What do you use?: Photoshop Cs3
How active will you be?: almost everyday unless i have a project or something then i'll tell u.
Posted 8/13/09

neko95 wrote:

Name: Ziffy
Reason why you want be a mod?coz i'm bored and wanna help
Example of your work:

What do you use? Photoshop
How active will you be? Everyday but not weekends

Approved ^^ work hard and welcome to our crew :3 as you can see, the topic for request aviis is locked cuz first we have to finish those which aren't done.they were too many and had to do that ==;

Posted 8/13/09

iEdit wrote:

Name: Teru-chan
Reason why you want be a mod?: I chose to be a mod in this group because of its ausome art and i felt like i could improve a lot here.
Exaple of your work:

What do you use?: Photoshop Cs3
How active will you be?: almost everyday unless i have a project or something then i'll tell u.


mmm, i'd like to see more examples pls ^^

member
7169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / behind you!
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

pineapple_just4me wrote:


neko95 wrote:

Name: Ziffy
Reason why you want be a mod?coz i'm bored and wanna help
Example of your work:

What do you use? Photoshop
How active will you be? Everyday but not weekends

Approved ^^ work hard and welcome to our crew :3 as you can see, the topic for request aviis is locked cuz first we have to finish those which aren't done.they were too many and had to do that ==;


thanks for approving and i'll help you on doing the requests (:
Posted 8/14/09

pineapple_just4me wrote:


iEdit wrote:

Name: Teru-chan
Reason why you want be a mod?: I chose to be a mod in this group because of its ausome art and i felt like i could improve a lot here.
Exaple of your work:

What do you use?: Photoshop Cs3
How active will you be?: almost everyday unless i have a project or something then i'll tell u.


mmm, i'd like to see more examples pls ^^



aaa > < im new and dont have many examples so can u give me a short while to make more pls? :)

Posted 8/14/09 , edited 8/14/09

pineapple_just4me wrote:


iEdit wrote:

Name: Teru-chan
Reason why you want be a mod?: I chose to be a mod in this group because of its ausome art and i felt like i could improve a lot here.
Exaple of your work:

What do you use?: Photoshop Cs3
How active will you be?: almost everyday unless i have a project or something then i'll tell u.


mmm, i'd like to see more examples pls ^^



okaay here are a few more... um note that some of them are made by my previous accounts... Bloodcrimson and Strawberryshortcake_boy
member
4352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/15/09 , edited 8/15/09
Name:Elyse
Reason why you want be a mod? this group is goodddd(: and i want to help xo
Exaple of your work:

What do you use?photoshop CS4&CS3
How active will you be? im in summer , so im pretty much a no-lifer sometimes.
Posted 8/15/09

iEdit wrote:


pineapple_just4me wrote:


iEdit wrote:

Name: Teru-chan
Reason why you want be a mod?: I chose to be a mod in this group because of its ausome art and i felt like i could improve a lot here.
Exaple of your work:

What do you use?: Photoshop Cs3
How active will you be?: almost everyday unless i have a project or something then i'll tell u.


mmm, i'd like to see more examples pls ^^



okaay here are a few more... um note that some of them are made by my previous accounts... Bloodcrimson and Strawberryshortcake_boy


Strawberryshortcake_boy, hmmm i remember you; you were like tifa's little bro here in cr, weren't you? ^^ sry if i'm mistaking you.
mmm kk, imma approve you for the time being and see how are you handling :3
Posted 8/15/09

PHAMMERZ wrote:

Name:Elyse
Reason why you want be a mod? this group is goodddd(: and i want to help xo
Exaple of your work:

What do you use?photoshop CS4&CS3
How active will you be? im in summer , so im pretty much a no-lifer sometimes.

mmm, really good examples :3 you're approved ^^ do your best :3
Posted 8/16/09

pineapple_just4me wrote:


iEdit wrote:


pineapple_just4me wrote:


iEdit wrote:

Name: Teru-chan
Reason why you want be a mod?: I chose to be a mod in this group because of its ausome art and i felt like i could improve a lot here.
Exaple of your work:

What do you use?: Photoshop Cs3
How active will you be?: almost everyday unless i have a project or something then i'll tell u.


mmm, i'd like to see more examples pls ^^



okaay here are a few more... um note that some of them are made by my previous accounts... Bloodcrimson and Strawberryshortcake_boy


Strawberryshortcake_boy, hmmm i remember you; you were like tifa's little bro here in cr, weren't you? ^^ sry if i'm mistaking you.
mmm kk, imma approve you for the time being and see how are you handling :3


o yaay thx for approving^^ lol i didn't think people would remember strawberryshortcake_boy lol but okaay. i noe im not exactly to the level of this group yet but im slowly getting there lol. > <
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.